[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Asianatic

@sarah_lina

I love JGS. I actually think he's a better actor than NMW....a naturally gifted actor.. while NMW is more gifted musician than an actor......but lately JGS wants to be like NMW's TI .....a teen idol.  I actually prefer JGS's androgynous rocker stray kitten look in MSOAN to  to the overdressed hipster of YAB. I do wish JGS would focus more on acting.....he's so talented. He could become the Johnny Depp of Asia. I am just not enjoying his Prince of Asia phase. Other actors would kill to have his natural  acting talent. Anyway....I forgive him......he's my pet .  Looking forward to his next drama.

@lyra_brillantez

you are right. when I first heart about they will do Full House 2, I thought ıts gonna be sequence of first one but then I heart ıt is re-producing for Japan! Now I can get what they mean! they are mixing korean type senario with Japan manwa style drama! story is so Korean but their styles are so Japanese, so manwa, so anime! hairs, costums, make-over, colors, their gestures are all like coming out from original Full House manga! so much like art! I dont like japanase manwa type dramas bc everything is so much in that dramas and you cant take it serious! but when ıts happen with korean actors, story and sincerity it's make it worth to watch! and do you know that No Min Hoo and Hwang Jeung Eum talk Japanese like its their first language! is it a coincidence? I dont think so! most probably they were chosen as leads bc of that reason! when ıt needed they can go to Japan and make interviews,fan meetings! I actually think making Tae Ik's mother live at Japan ıs not coincidence too! going to japan and stay there is also for showing to japanese people how much they sincere about that country! ;) they are saying ıts your drama too!

Guest Asianatic

lyra_brillantez said: @evok 
my theory may not be sensible ~butnow that you mention about the continuity of their noodle do's i came to realize what if they were intentional? ;))
after episode 10 , it has shown how the drama has its own way of highlighting the perks/nasty/other side of fandom , and the idol world . The sponsorship, scandals, fans' rage, agency's issues, secret dating, media's sensation and even the hilarious concept of rice wreaths and gifts. 

as we all know , in the idol world we see their extraordinary fashion style, body physique, getting your body well-built , etc.
but then this is based on a manga, maybe the writer converts the literal interpretation into real art. 
on the scaps side ~ ~
noodle couple hair moment 

and kang hwi's florals, checkerds and stripes :D

/spoiler]

I'm in shock again! I saw this photo on net and I couldnt close my mouth! Last pics of No Min Hoo! ıt looks like he  thinks he looks better with this way, and no one warn him! Off I can see his rib! look at his skinny neck I dont care how he looks better with muscles or anything! I really worry about healt of this man! he has to shake his head, clear his mind and have to see ıts not a good way! I hope he is not anorexia or something! X_X and I cant get some fans, they  think he looks hot with his skinny body! [-X

558840_410845275650393_1278812421_n.jpg

evok i'm also worried about him, pray to god it's not anorexia, sadly it seems korean trend, so many actors i like are skinnier every day... wish they know it's not healthy... still he manages to look hot, i don't know how
junkietiger14  Asianatic i'm still hoping for some flashback, after watching episode 10.2 i think their relationship is going really fast (but after all Full House is about living together???) that scene at the airport when he said don't smile cause he would like her more (or something like that) and then when he's teasing her with the glass of water, it seems so natural, they look so like a couple... but the ending cracked me up... i was about to yell yessssssssssss!!! TI nim
I love today's episode it was daebak!!! NMW must have had a hard time trying not to laugh while filming the drunk scene with MO...lol i replayed that scene so many times, so funny
can't wait for next week... it's really late here and i need to wake up early tomorrow (why do i have to work when watching drama cracks????) good night to all!!!! wish i could dream of LTI!! lol

Guest julie721

Just finished catching up ep. 10 part 2... 
Thought of mine: TI and MO, why sooooooo cute? So sad for KH, he really falling for MO. And when he confess to her, MO left him to receive call from TI. I can see that MO put TI on top of her priority. 
I like MO's grandpa advise to MO, greediness would make the person loses his/her everything... 
I also worried about NMW, he's not getting his healthy weight back yet.. Hope he's okay. 

Guest Asianatic

NMW has great  facial structure and an amazing body but I think what I like best about him is his sensuality and sensitivity. 
I have a question for everyone. I am very curious and mystified by something TI said to MOk at the airport. He was warning her not to smile otherwise he could develop  affections for her (viki) or he could get fond of her ( dramafever) .  Does this mean......after the kiss ....she told him she needed time to think.......or she didn't think of him a romantic way. That would explain why she's seems unaffected after the kiss. I hope so!!!!!!!!! When he said that I was struck by her reaction....she kept smiling in a teasing way.......almost in an indulgent way.....It seemed she wasn't taking TI seriously. 
Anyway......I thought it was strange for TI to say something like that to her. Can someone explain the nuances? I hope it means ManOK told TI he should focus on his getting his career back. In the previews she seems to be trying to talk herself out of thinking of him in a romantic way....I was also a little surprised when MOk blithely invited TI to stay at her place. I know he had her stay at his place when her studio got vandalized but I thought Koreans were very conservative ........and a girl didn't so readily invite a guy to stay over. When he ended up at her place and he asked to stay......she looked surprised? Or is she surprised he asked.....suddenly showed up.   I really hope they show us a flash back of what happened after the kiss. At the airport when KH spots them.....MO and TI seems to be very playful with each other....so ....I am confused. I hope the  next episodes shows us something about how ManOk feels about TI's kiss confession to her. 

lol is so funny reading about NMW changes of hairstyles... i'm actually enjoying them, trying to decide wich i like best... curly hair orange hair is the winner so far... but wich lenght?

Asianatic said: NMW has great  facial structure and an amazing body but I think what I like best about him is his sensuality and sensitivity. 
I have a question for everyone. I am very curious and mystified by something TI said to MOk at the airport. He was warning her not to smile otherwise he could grow affections for her (viki) or he could get fond of her ( dramafever) .  Does this mean......after the kiss ....she told him she needed time to think.......or she didn't think of him a romantic way. That would explain why she's seems unaffected after the kiss. I hope so!!!!!!!!! When he said that I was struck by her reaction....she kept smiling in a teasing way.......almost in an indulgent way.....It seemed she wasn't taking TI seriously. 
Anyway......I thought it was strange for TI to say something like that to her. Can someone explain the nuances? I hope it means ManOK told TI he should focus on his getting his career back. In the previews she seems to be trying to talk herself out of thinking of him in a romantic way....I was also a little surprised when MOk blithely invited TI to stay at her place. I know he had her stay at his place when her studio got vandalized but I thought Koreans were very conservative ........and a girl didn't so readily invite a guy to stay over. When he ended up at her place and he asked to stay......she looked surprised? Or is she surprised he asked.....suddenly showed up.   I really hope they show us a flash back of what happened after the kiss. At the airport when KH spots them.....MO and TI seems to be very playful with each other....so ....I am confused. I hope the  next episodes shows us something about how ManOk feels about TI's kiss confession to her. 

Hi,guys! I have unnecessary detail! \m/
last week I was thinking something, some interesting detail about filming the drama. when I was looking at hair long of next week, I remembered first episode! hairs were in long in there! :-?
length of their hairs show probably they shot first episode and episodes after 12th at same time!! ıts weird but thats how this job work! :-bd

episode 1                         episode 12                    
SBSPlusTAKE2E01121022HDTVXViD360p-Ernie0o0404040412296548470-1.jpg?t=1353779346   
             episode 1                         episode 12
SBSPlusTAKE2E01121022HDTVXViD360p-Ernie0o0404022512296665379-1.jpg?t=1353780120 

ok I know.... :-L   %-( haha...see you all next Monday.....

and @asanatic can I give you my prediction?
I think they will never ever talk about that kiss! If you throw out that scene everything, the story goes like ıt never happened! I think director use it for prove us they like each other! thats all. but we will see some affections of it! like if that never happened, we would never heart this words out of Tae-Ik's mouth! "Dont smile, I will develop affections to you". Can you imagine him saying this at past episodes! ıt was like breaking point! ıt was a special scene for viewers to make a call, "guys second part of the drama is starting!" ıs it normal of course not! who dont talk and dont care a first kiss! buts its k-dramaland! ıts always weird! 8-}

Guest Asianatic

Asianatic... now you worried me... i thought he said that because he's worried he might like MO even more (and that would be an awful lot, i mean the guy gave uo everything for her!) and i thought MO was pleased and happy to hear that

Guest Asianatic

@evokI think you are right. It's the transition to the next part of TI and ManOk's lives. I just felt the narrative was badly done. Couldn't they have shown us  a few moments of what happened after the kiss. At least ManOk's reaction. I guess since TI made this grand gesture of saving her from the President...we are to assume ManOk was not surprised by TI's confession. I think the word " develop' threw me off. I might develop affection for you........sounds like he has yet to develop it. He probably meant ...My affections might get more????????  Drama fever translates it as .....I might get fond of you........Might?......I thought he already made his feelings clear. He probably means ....He might get more fond of her. .....Or it's just TI being defensive .....We know he's not good at expressing his feelings. Probably means nothing. Also ManOk 's very matter of fact reaction....after the initial awkwardness at dinner. She doesn't seem very excited or thrilled with TI's confession. Just seemed to be rolling with it. I guess that's ManOk style. 

Asianatic said:
@evokI think you are right. It's the transition to the next part of TI and ManOk's lives. I just felt the narrative was badly done. Couldn't they have shown us  a few moments of what happened after the kiss. At least ManOk's reaction. I guess since TI made this grand gesture of saving her from the President...we are to assume ManOk was not surprised by TI's confession. I think the word " develop' threw me off. I might develop affection for you........sounds like he has yet to develop it. He probably meant ...My affections might get more????????  Drama fever translates it as .....I might get fond of you........Might?......I thought he already made his feelings clear. He probably means ....He might get more fond of her. .....Or it's just TI being defensive .....We know he's not good at expressing his feelings. Probably means nothing. Also ManOk 's very matter of fact reaction....after the initial awkwardness at dinner. She doesn't seem very excited or thrilled with TI's confession. Just seemed to be rolling with it. I guess that's ManOk style. 

Guest Asianatic

antoniaclamens said after much more thinking i think (lol) that it's TI defensive offensive way of talking, and just as MO is happily smiling when she's gone TI looks very happy too and smiling... plus they really look like  a couple when they're sitting on the airport playing with each other... as evok say they had a turning pont, and now they can be confortable about each other
i was thinking how are they going to make the transition to the new hairstyles? one day wake up with straight and long hair???

Archived