[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

Guest orionofthewolf

I agree, not plastic surgery, but dramatic weight loss. I can't imagine that as a healthy weight loss and he struggled to maintain his diet for this series so he could maintain his "body". Well...he has abs, but his ribs sticking out kind of ruin that image a bit.

@evok, not a spoiler, but a gift giver. I think your conjectures are probably right. Can't wait to see if they are! Anxiously awaiting the last half episodes for the week. Hope I can watch them what with the family being at my house for Thanksgiving. Who knows? I'll go through Full House withdrawal if I can't watch it on time :P Soooo addicting and I can't wait to see the cute Japanese couple scenes.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

twin-twin

said:

@antoniaclamens   just remembered it last night...actually i had the latest album of Boohwal (you know the cover of the album is violet) i downloaded it was released...

[size=2]

i don't if i deleted it or just saved in my sis's laptop/ EXH... it's good but i'm not addicted to it...

[/size]

Guest doanlan

I love this drama more than Rooftop Prince ( sorry 4 PYJ fans) ; the script is good more than FH 1, the clothes they wear r very design, all of them

I love the suit NMW wears in ep 9 and all his skirts ;

someone know the race of cats of MO ? 2 Chaton : white in the beginning & grey now; they r so cute

Guest julie721

i just finished watching ep. 10 part 1 without sub, hardly understand what they said, but still make me laugh out loud. gonna rewatch again with sub later.
oh, i really love the ost. where can i have the ost? 

just finish epi 10.1..im already in  love minwoo acting..:-bd he done a great job to potrait Tae ik..i thinks is something  good to have finished filming before airing rite..not to rush production and can sattified us with goo editing :D why korean filming can't finish their drama before airing??some of them drama first half a very well but in the second half is going down and make us not very satisfied with ending..i watch a lot korean drama ( i dont  know why korean drama are my favourite maybe im to obsessed about it :D)
No minwoo  what u done to me!!! rite now i always searching about u stuff..i love ur as a rose...i absolutely just to be ur fan now :\"> i mostly like a guy esp an actor can play and skill in music..u have all this..:)>-

Guest orionofthewolf

@antoniaclamens Well, I'm one of the regular recappers for this drama. Raine & Deeno are also doing joint recaps and Dramabeans is as well. :P So, who knows?

Ah 10.1!!! We finally got it! I was doing a happy jig inside. However...I have a feeling they didn't really talk about their feelings or anything. Sure, actions speak louder than words, but communications IS necessary, too. Poor Kang Hwi, he had the early start, but will finish last :( I'm still not 100% certain of why he decided to go back to show biz and U Entertainment. Is that really how he wishes to spend his last days with sight? Being Joon's monkey? And being stuck with evil narcissistic watermelon snowflake Se Ryeong?

Just as a heads up, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so I'm pretty certain 10.2 will NOT be up tomorrow whatsoever. Time  to spend with family I haven't seen in a year and a half. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

10.1 recap: http://www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/full-house-take-2-episode-10-1-recap/

orionofthewolf said: @antoniaclamens Well, I'm one of the regular recappers for this drama. Raine & Deeno are also doing joint recaps and Dramabeans is as well. :P So, who knows?

Ah 10.1!!! We finally got it! I was doing a happy jig inside. However...I have a feeling they didn't really talk about their feelings or anything. Sure, actions speak louder than words, but communications IS necessary, too. Poor Kang Hwi, he had the early start, but will finish last :( I'm still not 100% certain of why he decided to go back to show biz and U Entertainment. Is that really how he wishes to spend his last days with sight? Being Joon's monkey? And being stuck with evil narcissistic watermelon snowflake Se Ryeong?

Just as a heads up, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so I'm pretty certain 10.2 will NOT be up tomorrow whatsoever. Time  to spend with family I haven't seen in a year and a half. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

10.1 recap: http://www.asianaddictsanonymous.com/full-house-take-2-episode-10-1-recap/

Guest orionofthewolf

@sarah_lina Thank you!
I'm from California originally, but have lived in Michigan almost my entire life. ^_^

@Asianatic - I really love his physical comedy, too. Given his earlier serious roles, it's hard to imagine he could be so good at it, but he totally rocks it in this series :)

I'm so happy he's stepped out to the plate and is being a man and taking an initiative in this past episode.
:x

Guest julie721

@orionothewolf happy holiday dear...
just finished rewatching 10-1 with sub.... this episode's packed with many hillarious scenes, and i just love every moment of TI and MO. the scene when MO begging TI to buy her shell is so cute.... and the kiss, well TI finally got his kiss   :x :)>-
another good episode, this drama is  truly a gem!

Guest Asianatic

The Kiss was done so well. She kept forcing him to look at the pretty view and all he could see was her pretty lips! He went for it....He couldn't take it anymore! Hehehe......I loved it. Who could blame him?....She was looking so pretty that scene....They got the lighting, camera angle right and ofcourse HJE being such a natural. 
I love it when TI gets that still and love struck look in his eyes when he's having these intense feelings for ManOk and then of course he goes and covers it up with childish yelling. 
I was just thinking HJE could have made a perfect Jandi and NMW a perfect GJP. Especially with that out of control perm!  LMH was very good ...the only saving grace of BOF but to me he's just too earthy to play GJP. I have always thought of Domiyoji as somewhat  dyslexic and neurotic....more Air element.... ....someone like TI. heheI loved HYD and I couldn't wait for the Koreans to make their version. I thought the Korean F4 would be awesome........I mean ....Who can out swagger the Kdrama guys?!.... and no one can be more feisty than a Kdrama  leading lady! ... BUT......After all these years ...I am still so bitter about it. LOL.
Don't hate me people ....but I love the President. He's just too funny. First I am laughing at the clothes he wears.....it says.....failed wannabe idol. I think he always wanted to be like TI and KH.  Then his border line personality. Love the actor who's playing him. He could have made it one dimensional....but made him this charming nasty psycho guy without over doing it.   The characters of this drama are etched out very well and the actors are doing justice to it. This drama is deceptively clever. It never loses it balance and tone.....I commend the makers of this drama. They had a certain vision and they have been following it consistently. 

It was very very very sweet episode! I liked how they tease each other( this time they were actually flirting)  I liked the kiss (actually ıt could be more dynamic, not locking the lips without taking breath "style", ıt looks good only at high school dramas ;) )  I really want to watch ıt again but editing was very bad this time! ıt was not fault of the production team but director had to think of it!

Jang Man Ok hair (or hairs in this episode!) one scene she has big curls, same day next scene small curls, big, small. big, small...  @-)

1.day morning                 1.day evening               2.day morning              2.day evening     
mn1.jpg?t=1353525767mn2.jpg?t=1353525658mn3.jpg?t=1353524690mn4.jpg?t=1353524570
     3.day morning
mn6.jpg?t=1353527110

Tae Ik's hair; one scene ıts light brown, next scene brown, than light brown, next hour! darkest brown!... @-)

1.day morning                   2.day morning                2.day evening              a hour later     
t1.jpg?t=1353525976t5.jpg?t=1353527744t2.jpg?t=1353526073t3.jpg?t=1353526177
preview; next day
t4.jpg?t=1353526265

I know all continuous scenes at dramas and movies, dont shoot in same raw so probably they shot them in different days but they have to continue same imaging! my head hurts when I was following their changable hairs)
especially Tae ık!

how can you explain these! they are eating dinner! he has a curly light brown hair, open tv, learn KH is there and than suddenly we see Tae Ik sitting on stone with thoughtful face and with his straight dark brown hair!!! all this happening same night, probably in same hour!! Its like I ate my dinner so lets dye my hair, straight it and go sit on stones! =))  and his hair is turning back to old version at next day after they turn back to Korea!

t2.jpg?t=1353526073t3.jpg?t=1353526177

director and stylists please decide to one style or dont do this at continuous scenes! I love this drama ıts better than first one, cast is amazing, story is so good! why dont you let it be perfect without bloopers!! ahhh.... X_X   :))

Guest orionofthewolf

@evok I know! Continuity with looks in this drama is very bad. It was also like that in Skip Beat! Gong Xi's hair length changed from long to short, long to short, and it was soooo distracting. :P I've noticed Man Ok has her helmet curls, and nicer, softer curls, too and Tae Ik's hair CONSTANTLY changes so its very hard to keep up with.

Archived