[Drama 2011] If Tomorrow Comes/When Tomorrow Comes

spazzy06

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last 2 episode was kind of boring and annoying. wished i didn't bother to dl the raws since nothing much happen except everyone running around like a headless chicken and the stupid mistress getting away not because she's smart but because everyone including the police are even more stupider than her.

looks like EC might be related to Professor Seo from the preview at end of 47? since it's not likely he had an illegitimate daughter then maybe EC is the child of his father or granddaughter which either make her his sister or niece ... the Jung Rim/Jung Nim person whom the old grandfather took Jung In for must be related to EC someway? I did have my suspicion earlier when grandfather & Professor Seo was introduced in the drama because in all Korean dramas ... adopted orphans will all eventually have some birth secret or find their birth parent/family ... but then they kind of trick us with EC's mom & the Professor storyline ... so I totally forgot that line of thought :ph34r:

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

If Tomorrow Comes Episode 45-47English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

IfTomorrowComes.jpg

If Tomorrow Comes 45-47 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3227-if-tomorrow-comes-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest rochinipark

i'm amazed at how Lee Kyu Han is also filmin Marriage Plot his drama on TVN that is alredy airing. also Ha suk Jin has tat daily drama on MBC abt 2 start Standby. why did they tk on different shows b4 tis show finished airing? isit tat tis drama's filmin had ended? anyways knowin how kdramas do live shoot like madness it seems to me they're bending time and space 4 tis.

unless tis drama is endin rely soon. anyways i also watch tis and my goodness the mistress is alwiz at the right place at the right time.

Hi!

I would just like to ask if you have links for the raw Episode 1 and 2? :)

Thanks

I think you can find it at www.dramacrazy.net.

i'm amazed at how Lee Kyu Han is also filmin Marriage Plot his drama on TVN that is alredy airing. also Ha suk Jin has tat daily drama on MBC abt 2 start Standby. why did they tk on different shows b4 tis show finished airing? isit tat tis drama's filmin had ended? anyways knowin how kdramas do live shoot like madness it seems to me they're bending time and space 4 tis.

unless tis drama is endin rely soon. anyways i also watch tis and my goodness the mistress is alwiz at the right place at the right time.

This is only 50 episodes, so next weekend will be the last episode.

I think the wardrobe people got a little crazy in episode 49 when mistress appeared at crazy uncle's apartment, stayed for a few days, and managed to have 3-4 outfit changes despite no luggage.  Isn't it amazing in these dramas how everyone has designer clothes, shoes, and bags, yet nobody ever goes shopping?

Guest yuffieeee

Hi Everyone,

If Tomorrow Comes Episode 48 and 49 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

IfTomorrowComes.jpg

If Tomorrow Comes 48 and 49English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...row-comes-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

So added episode 51 rounded out the weekend, and what a great ending and powerful performance by Ko Doo-Sim.  It is so refreshing to see her in a strong female role instead of the frumpy wife that she's had for several previous dramas.  Have your Kleenex handy for both sad and happy scenes... overall the ending was just right.

Can someone tell me the ending for this show?  Did the mother end up with the architect?  Tks.

There didn't seem to be a definite ending for that, but it looked like it was headed in that direction.  The end showed them at a beautiful art gallery where the Professor presented her with a very expensive ruby necklace, and she asked if that was a proposal.  Not knowing Korean, I'm not sure of his response, but he seemed to want her to accept him.  She acted pretty positive about it all.

The mistress was sent to prison, and "husband" came in with the registry for little Han to have his name, so she was grateful for that.  I really liked this ending of the drama, and the last segment where there were some flashbacks were very touching.

You'll find Ko Doo Sim (mother) in her new drama, "Immortal Classic"  with English subs on the Viki site.  It is on a Korean cable channel, and only 20 (?) episodes, and also starring the Professor as her son.  She's a much older lady, but it's a wonderful love story and documentary type about Korean food.  Soompi doesn't have a site for it yet, but it would be nice.  It will be on for several more weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

If Tomorrow Comes Episodes 50-51 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

IfTomorrowComes.jpg

If Tomorrow Comes Episodes 50-51 English Subtitles can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3227-if-tomorrow-comes-2011/

Archived