[Variety] Invincible Youth 2 청춘불패 2

Guest lc-kv

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/girls-generations-sunny-to-leave-invincible-youth-2

Looks like Sunny  is leaving the show :(( and (as mentioned before) Taxi-host Lee Young Ja is coming in as new MC.
Supposedly she was scheduled to leave from the start when the show "stabilized." Is that why it felt like she was not completely into things in the beggining?

So G6 is down to G5... In a perfect world, I would hope they'd bring back Woori or one of the Apink girls... but whatever the case
I will look forward to the format change with open heart [-O<

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest se7jin

G6 are not working like G7 at season 1 :( They're just play more than doing farming. I hope PD should let G6 to farm more...

I think iy2 has gotten a lot better after Shinyoung became a MC. Its less awkward, less forced, and haves a more candid improv feel to it. There are no more fake falling and less forced acting, they are being pointed out and teased about, which is more funny than trying to pass it off as real.

yewon and jiyoung are my favorite. bora-suzy-hyoyeon are pretty equal, and last is sunny.

I think yewon is and jiyoung are the most entertaining members, probably because they get teased a lot. I used to think jiyoung was pretty annoying in the beginning, but now she is really funny. Yewon is really funny too, and my heart breaks for her. These 2 are really well develop members and stands out the most.

Bora is quirky, suzy is awkward in a entertaining way, and hyoyeon is funny. All 3 of them fit in well.

Sunny is my favorite in iy1 but in iy2 she does not get enough screen time. She gets overshadowed by the other members, its like she dissappears sometimes. I think this was done purposely because she was not meant to be a permament member, which is kinda sad beacuse she is great when she does get airtime.

Guest bakane18

Holycrap.

Sunny left.

*cries*

Whelp.

Nice knowing you all, I'm outta here.

Just kidding.

;D

I'm mean really though, that came like a TOTAL shocker for me when during the ending moments of the episode it; the mood suddenly changed and it was revealed Sunny was leaving! At the same time, I was like, "Whoa, whoa whoa, hold the stinkin' phone.......um.....WHAT?!" Seriously. I had to rewind the bit where Shinyoung announced the news. It's like somebody socked me in the gut. *ugh* Well... what can you do.... After reading that article that Ic-kv put up, (thanks Ic-kv!) I guess it was all planned out from the beginning. It said that she would leave when the show got "stable". That right there got me thinking... "STABLE". Is this show REALLY stable? LOL.  Well okay...I guess they thought it was stable so I'll TAKE their word for it! *shrugs* haha. XD WOW....Sunny's gone... It's weird. She left season one with 8 months under the belt and she leaves season 2 with 8 months under her belt. Anyways, I'll continue supporting Sunny anywhere she goes so best of luck to her. :)

Now, on to tonight's episode. It was basically the same format they used last week and I loved it. A little bit of farming, a little bit of games and competition, a little bit of cooking, a little bit of acting...you name it. That's what you would call "variety".  All the guests they had on: Kwang hee, Lee Joon, and Jo Kwon were HILARIOUS. They really played off the girls well and there was never a boring moment. The part where Jiyoung GLARED at Joon when he said that kimchi was one of the ingredients for the dumplings, OMG I was DYING. LOLOLS. Good ol' Lee Joon. the "fool with muscles" lives on in IY. XD So that was like a total of 3 appearances for Joonie? (2 last season and 1 this season) Jo Kwon has 2 appearances and Kwang hee..... did he appear before? I feel like he did but I'm not sure. (gotta look back at my files) but yeah, he was funny as well, (hope to have him back on!) they ALL were. :D

Anyways, I'm not going to get into all the details of what happen as I'm sure you guys already watched it but it was a good show once again. Too bad they didn't have time for the giant jug game. Oh well. Can't wait on how this show is going to go without one of it's pioneers.... One thing I'd like to discuss is this; Are they going to stand pat with "G5"? My guess is probably so. They'll have that new MC in and when that happens, I guess when they "go into teams" Shinyoung will probably be one of the girls. Unless they bring back either Woori or Amber, I guess they will stand pat. (I wouldn't mind seeing IU on there. Now that's a thought. hmmm.....Maybe a guest spot?)

SO.

Thoughts, people. What would you like them to do. Stand pat with G5? Perhaps you have any particular members from other girl groups you'd like to join? (All of this is of course is all ideas and just simply getting opinions from everybody who watch. A good old discussion amongst fans, that's all. :) )

see ya!

*imitating Shinyoung from the first season when Sunny left the show and when she was working the field with dead weight Jooyeon, Shinyoung screamed out*

"SUUUUNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

;)

LOL.

XD

Guest se7jin

Shin Young unnie saved the show :) She break the awkward situation :))
Ji Youngie is a naughty giant baby on show, I can hear her voice all the time, even when camera are not filming her :))
Suzy is opposite :)) She's not taking so much...but camera man often point at her has no reason :))
Uhm...I'm a staker of 94-line that's why I just focus on these 2 girls :)) And the rest, are funny too...esp Hyo  Yeon :))

I was more pissed because i was waiting around for it. I thought I had the wrong channel and then was left wondering what happened.

I would also choose to what my home team play soccer over any shows, but it doesn't stop the annoyance of channels not bothering to tell us in advance.

why do channels cancel there broadcast when they are not showing the Olympics? its not like everyone watches it. I  only watch my home team and semi-finals & finals. This is why I hate christmas period as well, they cancel normal shows to do a 'Christmas special'.

i know i was waiting for the link to. I can't seem to find the 1080p link.

if you want you can download the 700mb link.
http://www.jaebang.com/index.php?document_srl=11927561&mid=variety&page=1&listStyle=webzine&sort_index=blamed_count&order_type=desc

or the 720p link.
http://www.jaebang.com/index.php?document_srl=11928065&mid=variety&page=1&listStyle=webzine

if someone is able to find the 1080p link please share. the one i found requires registration.

I like the guest in this episode. I don't understand what they are saying, but their friendship seems so strong and heartwarming.

Archived