[Drama 2011] Me Too, Flower! 나도, 꽃!

YoonShiYoonFan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annyeong~

database, omo, I totally forgot that they act as best friends in High Kick 2! :lol: Oh my, i guess this time they will be enemy of each other because of love? (since both of them will be in love with Lee Ji Ah character) :rolleyes: Well, never mind, i'm glad to see them back together in this drama. Really curious about the story. Get ready for cuteness overload my friend :D

Anyway, here is dramabeans news about the posters which were just been released: Me Too, Flower releases its posters

Guest naddification

HOMAIGODDDD. This excitement and anxiety is KILLING me! Absolutely can't wait for 2nd and 3rd November. I AM A FAN OF BOTH LEADS!

Seriously now, Lee Ji Ah looks SO GOOD and so young for a 34-year old!

That aside, I can see numerous hateful comments about this drama on Dramabeans. Sheesh, the drama hasn't even aired yet so hold it with those comments! What bunch of imbeciles. Anyway, let's hope this drama turns out awesome and proves them wrong!

Annyeong~

database, omo, I totally forgot that they act as best friends in High Kick 2! :lol: Oh my, i guess this time they will be enemy of each other because of love? (since both of them will be in love with Lee Ji Ah character) :rolleyes: Well, never mind, i'm glad to see them back together in this drama. Really curious about the story. Get ready for cuteness overload my friend :D

Anyway, here is dramabeans news about the posters which were just been released: Me Too, Flower releases its posters

Yup! they will act as enemy on love! I am very excited everyday because of teasers and posters coming out until the premiere! Thank you thank you and good luck to Il Woo as well!!! They are not revealing the whole synopsis so that people will go and check out the 1st episodes.

HOMAIGODDDD. This excitement and anxiety is KILLING me! Absolutely can't wait for 2nd and 3rd November. I AM A FAN OF BOTH LEADS!

Seriously now, Lee Ji Ah looks SO GOOD and so young for a 34-year old!

That aside, I can see numerous hateful comments about this drama on Dramabeans. Sheesh, the drama hasn't even aired yet so hold it with those comments! What bunch of imbeciles. Anyway, let's hope this drama turns out awesome and proves them wrong!

Don't mind those imbecile retard posters in dramabeans, they are just bunch of wannabees who don't have real jobs and feel that they have influence to the industry. But in reality, they are just frustrated because their dream casting of idols did not happen hahhaha... I know this drama will be a hit, I have a feeling. Lee Ji Ah and Yoon Si Yoon are both very talented actors, both won awards and even nominated both in Baeksang Art Awards... Plus the writer is from My Lovely Kim Samsoon! Just wait and those imbeciles will eat all the words they are saying! :)

Guest nppsave01

I waiting for this series because I like Yoon Si very much. He look so hot and so cool but I like look sexy for him 555+

Nov 2 watching for episode 1. I need to on Nov 2 quickly.

Love Yoon Si Love you Love you

Yup! they will act as enemy on love! I am very excited everyday because of teasers and posters coming out until the premiere! Thank you thank you and good luck to Il Woo as well!!! They are not revealing the whole synopsis so that people will go and check out the 1st episodes.

database, I'm really looking forward to watch this drama as well..Yes, they are not revealing the whole synopsis yet and that makes people curious and i think i'm one of them :D Anyway, thanks for the BTS pic..Can't wait to see thousands of them to be revealed :rolleyes: Oh my, i think it will always be a busy week for me at least until the end of this year; Mon-Tue i'll watch Ilwoo's drama and Wed-Thu i'll watch Shiyoon's drama :lol: Good luck to Shi Yoon as well! ^_^

Guest judyannlou

Thanks for sharing the posters. I'm eagerly looking forward for the drama to be aired on Nov.2, though I can't watch it live since I am from the Philippines but still I can view it on a later date through dramacrazy.net.com. I really really like and love the acting of LJA.

So excited for this drama!! Seems like there's going to be lots of laughs and love in this one. YSY looks better than ever. ^^ I will be waiting for the first episode, and definitely writing a review~~ Thanks for all the goodies, he looks great!

Archived