[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

We have some information about Strong heart episode...

Strong Heart last episode with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun will be aired on Super Junior's 7th Anniversary, Nov 6th!!

Guest koreanway88

thanks for the info about Strong Heart.   I know subbers will have copy right issues if the fans record it and translate it into English so more fans can watch it...I am hoping a K elf who knows english will just tell us what happened and maybe later on we can get hold of the english sub version of Strong Heart.   personally the latest Strong Heart that is available in English is up to 150 episode only...

koreanway88 said: thanks for the info about Strong Heart.   I know subbers will have copy right issues if the fans record it and translate it into English so more fans can watch it...I am hoping a K elf who knows english will just tell us what happened and maybe later on we can get hold of the english sub version of Strong Heart.   personally the latest Strong Heart that is available in English is up to 150 episode only...

Guest k_craze

I had finished unpacking. Tired, backache and feeling like I just aged another 10 years, I just can't resist packing up to Malonowa Land after seeing her BIG advertisement.  

The island is so different compared to months ago.

Is that Kona Beans I saw?  @malonowa, you should do something about the pavement, why is it so wet and slimy. What with that many fangirls queuing up....YIKES!!!   It is their drool!!!!!  Gosh I can't even push my way into the cafe while tiptoeing to avoid the slimy saliva on the floor. 

OMG!!!!!!  *drool* *drool* and *drool somemore*  LEE TEUK!!!! TOPLESS and serving Americano!  Sorry, @malonowa I take back my words!

Wait a minute!  I am supposed to be here to relax NOT to get heart palpitation.

Wipe my drool and walk on, to find somewhere relaxing to settle.

Wow!  A gym!!!!  

Teuk Studio - a place you can pump up your muscles where you can work out from this

tumblr_m6r88eFFA31ray7fvo2_250.jpg

to this

e57c0e241275d1e0_0.xxxlarge_1.jpg

(photos do not belong to me, got them from google search)

Amazing!  Anyway, I prefer touching washboard abs then having them myself. 

I wonder if President, Dictator and CEO of Malonowa Land managed to get an investor for a spa, round the corner and Thank God for the wise business sense of our Dictator!

Sora Spa

Mmm....Sora really open a spa! I loved the interior and decorated with the gifts sent by Dimple Fans.  I seem to be in Dimple Wonderland....*fangirling* 

Paid. Got ready and listening to the beautiful melody of Kiss the Rain while waiting for the masseue, when I heard a phone ringing.

At first I was really really pissed, aren't the rooms sound proof.....about to do the S'pore thing and complain....

ja-gi-ya! 

(A happy gentle voice from the next room, the voice sounds familiar, so sweet, I know this voice as I heard this thousand times)

How is business over there?  Many fangirls huh?  You must be really happy now, did you ask them who in Super Junior they liked most AGAIN? No?  Are you looking out for fair skin big eyed girls again? 

Kenchanna, I am not angry.  You are earning for our future, Lee Teuk-shi, why must I be angry

I am trying to stop myself from bursting into laughter, I can imagine the humming and hawing over the other side of the phone.

I will let you go for now, come over later and I will give you a nice Sora rub. What?!!  Massage!  Massage!  I am giving you a back massage!  What are you thinking? 

Oh...can you put your shirt back on?  I had received complaints about slimy walkway outside the cafe.

I am so glad I came to the spa, highly recommended to anyone visiting Malonowa Land. The massage is good and you may chanced upon a private conversation like what I overheard :D

Now I know President, Dictator & CEO of Malonowa Land need not convince any investors. Our Dimple is putting their money into the Land, so she doesn't need any other investors.

I wonder what else our President, Dictator & CEO of Malonowa Land will do to convince our Couple to invest in? 

Guest koreanway88

huey...I just stream on dramacrazy.net.  There was a website before but now Its not there anymore when I google it.   There are some in Kshow.net.   I'll try to find the website then I will let you know.

Guest malonowa

@k_craze, I'm beginning to think your imagination outshines mine.  Did the unpacking drive you to that? ^^
Thanks for sharing your trip to Malonowa Land (The hefty Border Charge was worth it right :P) I hope everyone can be as fortunate as you when visiting.

Leeteuk and Sora should also make a lot of money in Malonowa Land, since they need to support the twins and might have more on the way soon (*winking at @jerqu)

Guest dilarizn

@jerqu OMONAAA... this chapter is daebak! you and @playerkbd could make a short movie! great job, writer-nim and director-nim! kkk. keep it up! ^^

@viyra LOL! it must be easy to find Park Jungsoo, eh? just looking for a handsome soldier with a dimple smile. :D

tumblr_mcc9k6nD4H1riqqhyo1_400.jpg

@kaiskloset happy belated birthday! ^^ let's celebrate with Yeye!

tumblr_mby52imz5i1ry7oa9.gif

and yes, Yesung is probably will enlist next year, followed by Shindong. Heechul will be back next year, though. but Super Junior will never be the same without their leader, Leeteuk.

I love you, Park Jungsoo!

tumblr_m8mm6tgHwr1rs9j6q.gif

@ ALL FDs stay strong and keep support our Prince Teuk and Baby Princess Sora! ^^

675464958.jpg?key=7651024&Expires=135100676407155.jpg?key=1000807&Expires=135100
@Special1004:
D-7..세상에서 가장 행복한 일주일을 만들어 볼게요..^^.
D-7..I'll try to make it the happiest one week in the world..^^.

676410173.jpg?key=20481471&Expires=13510676410100.jpg?key=20481520&Expires=13510676410125.jpg?key=20481520&Expires=13510676174811.jpg?key=19201080&Expires=13510676174776.jpg?key=19201080&Expires=13510676431245.jpg?key=800543&Expires=1351005

121021 GS Concert - Leeteuk

o0426064012248203711.jpg

Isn't this another V-sign !!?  :P

wow... Sexy Park Jung Su

fc2blog_20121021221127786.jpg

10290_455741384483368_1518564241_n.jpg545521_455741771149996_853549211_n.jpg60289_455741994483307_1134644431_n.jpg

Sora - Muzak Fansigning

Date: 121101  at  03:00PM to~ 04:00PM

Place: Dongjak-gu, Seoul

254331_434287736633387_166074423_n.jpg

Cr: Muzak Official Page (Facebook) http://www.facebook.com/muzak.kr

[edit] Sora at wedding party (another pict)Our beautiful princess ♥
553684_4688185445267_1728320770_n.jpg
1350987448038.jpg
A55W3aeCIAA6_Ap.jpg
Cr: @KSora_IFC

tumblr_mcbccpcemA1qa7tfso1_500.jpg

Park Jungsoo wants the happiest week.

So FDs lets be our happiest too. for Teukie. For Sora

and for the TeukSo ever after we all ship this part of the thread.

tumblr_mccb8crff11rqpvfmo1_500.gif

I was giggling like a silly dork.

Soo much Teuk abs on display. no complain. Kekeke 

eye candies overload..

And then jealous donghae goes and make this visible on tumblr… 

aisssh. I . am. Just. A . Stoked. . Fan. Girl. Period.

but wait.. soo not fair.... why does Teuk and hae have to do this and my yeye goes fully clothed???? soo NOT fair.

kekekekkeke

tumblr_mccby8fLLF1rqpvfmo1_500.jpg

all pics not mine. credit to owners via tumblr

thanks pretty FDs @k_craze. @itsmeharhar. @viyra 

@ dilarizn - love the yeye dance! soo dorky!

@0timelost @chikoyosadness & special unni @LuCyJuNg

meridian suciramadhani said: i think i need more hot moments from @jerqu 's fanfic.. hahahahaaaaa.. really can't wait for the next chapter.. my hubby said, so many pervert wifey in this forum.. huahahahaaaaa.. then i said, 'that's why i loooooove this forum.. they're just same like me!!'.. finally he said, 'yes you absolutely are!!'.. just keep learning from your pervjumma soompi thread friends then.. kikikikiiiiiii...
*sorry for uncensored words.. 
:)) :))

Guest meridiansuci

playerkbd said: meridian suciramadhani said: i think i need more hot moments from @jerqu 's fanfic.. hahahahaaaaa.. really can't wait for the next chapter.. my hubby said, so many pervert wifey in this forum.. huahahahaaaaa.. then i said, 'that's why i loooooove this forum.. they're just same like me!!'.. finally he said, 'yes you absolutely are!!'.. just keep learning from your pervjumma soompi thread friends then.. kikikikiiiiiii...
*sorry for uncensored words.. 
:)) :))

what's the password for jerqu"s fanfic? please give me! :)

I posted it on page 891 I think but here u are anyway..

teuksoisreal

playerkbd said:

ROFL...sorry guys.. give me a moment whilst I scrape myself off the floor from laughing too hard!! =))  =)) =)) =))

and yeah... kindly correct your hubby, aside from wifey perjuhmmas..we also have single perjuhmmas here... =)) =)) =))

just a hint: you'll definitely love chap. 18...that's all I'm going to say... >:) >:) >:) *evil me*

oh nooooo.. you and @jerqu really know how to make everyone in this thread dying from waiting..

:(( :((

count me in.. i think i need 2 dozen of blood bags!! my dirty mind keep thinking what's gonna happen in chapter 17& 18.. pervert me!! there musts be more hotter than before..

:> :>

please make sure you'll be directing @jerqu's fanfic and make drama with leeteuk and sora..

you two will be my favorite director and writer then.. i'll be your number one fans!!!!!!!

honestly i keep thinking to make some picture or gif.. but i'm not good enough with gadget things.. ah, stupid me..

:(( :((

so much that i want to share here.. but my bad english really frustated me..

We're just saving that chapter after his enlistment, we need more of @jerqu fanfic dose to survive the next following weeks.. :)

Oh expect a lot on the upcoming chapters, @jerqu is just awesome!!she will surely feed your perjuhmma sides..hahahaha

Haha..I think I need to resign at my current job and do directing Teukso movies instead since we already established a wide fanbase.. :))

I don't find anything wrong with your English so spazz with us more often!!! :)

Oh did I just top the page?!

Edit: topping the page wishes:

For leeteuk to get to spend a lovely time with his loved ones and for him to be strong and come back as a prized man (Sora's word not mine).. :)

For Sora, more projects to come and she may find happiness and endure the 2 years with Leeteuk in the ARMY

To all FDs.. I hope we get to stay strong and hold on together to keep this thread going... :)

Am I hallucinating or is the thread full of suju abs. Ahhh.... Died. On mobile today so having a hard time posting. But the perjumma clan is getting bigger. Let's thank @jerqu @playerkbd also @malonowa and seems @k_craze is catching up. Also special shout out to@meridian suciramadhani. Your English is fine. Keep spazzing.