[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest LuCyJuNg

kaiskloset

said: [size=4]ahhhh touch touch touch. teukie being suju mama and

spoon

chopstick-feeding sungmin and wookie...aishhhh these boys will starved starting oct 31 leader-nim![/size]

cr superandy via this is love tumblr

tumblr_m799dwgMYg1qa7tfso1_500.gif

dinner time in this part of the world pretty FDs! eating-with-chopstick-smiley-emoticon.gi
gotta go tell mom i have FD friends now who havent had tikoy in their lifetime.  @jerqu @teuksoislove @playerkbd @echalovable
visualizing  mom's jaw dropping  th?id=I.5062311183846042&pid=15.1

edit. this one's for unni @pinnavinna. this got to be the cutest feed i have of your baby KYU. http://kaiaskloset.tumblr.com/post/33889537823/o-mi-god-got-to-see-this-unni

Guest smileagain2012

loveiswalkinghandinhand_05.jpg

The you that grasps my hand
The you that follows my steps
Until the day that we meet again, I won’t let go of your hand

My heart only has you, your heart only has me.
Similar sentiments, the proof of our love
The same sky, different place.
We’re separated for now
for this instant, something to never forget
Please remember

10c.jpg

epi+25+-+13.gif

pic not mine

Album memories

I miss them together forever

:)>-

Guest smileagain2012

The weakness of the English language I can not post you observations and analyzes, but I follow permanently day and every moment
But the idea of ​​working album of memories to share with you love to dimple couple
Minor role but is what I could offer here
I miss them so much
Thank you all a good job so far
Each observer of the subject access and participation
 If a little expression of love and support

TEUKSORA
Together forever

111112_MBC_WGM_ep05_%2528NG%25291-2.jpeg

Guest teuksoislove

WAIT! i noticed something.

it's yesung's hair.. it can lessen the range of the possible dates that they shoot the High Cut Magazine.

as i've noticed, yesung's hair color just changed last month.. i guess the second half of the month.. i'm not sure though..

please help me if i'm correct.. i just found it accidentally..

Annyeong Haseyo! :-h
About the High Cut interview of Leeteuk.. it was kind of confusing for me because I didn't know which translation to believe.. it only made me realize that.. 

I should learn hangul so I can have my own interpretation!

:))

Anyway, I loved reading everyone's insights/thoughts.. made me correct my initial understanding of the interview..  but one thing was clear though, we really have to wait for 2years before we can confirm what we know to be true.. and until then, we just have to keep our faith. :)
My motto has always been: To see is to believe.. but for DC, even if I don't see them (together anymore), I BELIEVE.. ;)

About the picture.. I also think it's Sora.. and until proven otherwise, I will keep on thinking that it is her. :D
One request though, can the amazing GIF-ers post a gif of Sora fixing her hair like that? :D

Guest malonowa

ice308 said: About the picture.. I also think it's Sora.. and until proven otherwise, I will keep on thinking that it is her. :D
One request though, can the amazing GIF-ers post a gif of Sora fixing her hair like that? :D