[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest alga215

Hahaha thanks for the gif dear :lol: i love how he put his arm around her shoulder and hug her... and i notice Shindong behind! haha he's laughing at seeing how mushy Leeteuk was. :wub:

@ akane_tran

"Someone posted: Spot the differences between the couples... (I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to see...)

Since the person is Khuntoria biased, I'm guessing that we were supposed to notice the distance between the couples... But all I saw was Sora looking at Teukie. lol "

Regarding these 3 pictures of DC couple, Adam couple and Khuntoria,

i think the chinese words means:

1) DC Couple - Behaviour of normal couple (husband/wife)

2) Adam Couple - Behaviour of quiet couple? (husband/wife)

3) Khuntoria - Behaviour of FRIENDS!

EDIT

I dont know am i too sensitive or what... but the pass sandal of Leeteuk and SNSD Taeyeon, kinda paster me...

The two of them seems awkward after Leeteuk announce that the rumour of them dating is false i think it was like 1 or 2 years back...

The video below i kinda notice that Taeyeon is the only one not enjoying the interview and she is all so quiet coz i think being a leader shouldn't be so quiet right? And just look at her face! seems abit jealous or unhappy...

Maybe one of the secret dating female celebrities which Leeteuk has was with her?? :blink:

Sorry if i cause any misunderstanding.. esp to any of the SNSD fans here... i'm sorry if im wrong... :vicx:

SNSD interview by TeukSo couple

I have also noticed that.. all of the members are happy to see Sora and talk to them happily.. especially Yoona and Seohyun.. hehe.. hmm.. i keep on thinking that THAT scandal is true.. and she was the person Leeteuk referring too..

Guest ASerEt

I have also noticed that.. all of the members are happy to see Sora and talk to them happily.. especially Yoona and Seohyun.. hehe.. hmm.. i keep on thinking that THAT scandal is true.. and she was the person Leeteuk referring too..

:o So i am not the only one who notice that...

But anyway, our Prince and Baby Princess only have eyes for each other now! :wub:

More Kang Sora's Red carpet gorgeous pictures

Credits to Leeteuk and Kang Sora FB Fanpage

40889819139930762232314.jpg

40578719139947095564014.jpg

38876619139942428897814.jpg

38656119139909762234414.jpg

38456319139918428900214.jpg

40959919139925095566214.jpg

Guest ginnieD

Thanks guys for the updates, really appreciate it. I'm currently away overseas and I can only get updates from you guys ^^.

I haven't watched the latest episode currently but based on the screenshot and animation posted, LT did some sweet things to our baby princess ^^. And not forgetting one of the most exciting things to look forward next week, they are getting their own house!! Oh I can't wait for that to happen =x.

Keep on posting updates/screenies guys, I will check this forum everyday to get my latest dose of our Dimple Couple tongue.gif

PS: We are on track for 100 pages for their 100th Day Anniversary!! Yay

Guest ASerEt

(Eng Sub) 111231 MGJ - Opening

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZwAn0jw4WA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

[bTS/TEASER] Dream High 2 (ft. JYP, Jinwoon, Kang Sora, Kahi, Yoo Soyoung)

Check out this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

Hahaha thanks for the gif dear  :lol:  i love how he put his arm around her shoulder and hug her... and i notice Shindong behind! haha he's laughing at seeing how mushy Leeteuk was.  :wub:

@ akane_tran

"Someone posted: Spot the differences between the couples... (I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to see...)

Since the person is Khuntoria biased, I'm guessing that we were supposed to notice the distance between the couples... But all I saw was Sora looking at Teukie. lol "

Regarding these 3 pictures of DC couple, Adam couple and Khuntoria,

i think the chinese words means:

1) DC Couple - Behaviour of normal couple (husband/wife)

2) Adam Couple - Behaviour of quiet couple? (husband/wife)

3) Khuntoria - Behaviour of FRIENDS!

EDIT

I dont know am i too sensitive or what... but the pass sandal of Leeteuk and SNSD Taeyeon, kinda paster me...

The two of them seems awkward after Leeteuk announce that the rumour of them dating is false i think it was like 1 or 2 years back...

The video below i kinda notice that Taeyeon is the only one not enjoying the interview and she is all so quiet coz i think being a leader shouldn't be so quiet right? And just look at her face! seems abit jealous or unhappy...

Maybe one of the secret dating female celebrities which Leeteuk has was with her??  :blink:

Sorry if i cause any misunderstanding.. esp to any of the SNSD fans here... i'm sorry if im wrong... :vicx:

well its not the first time she looked abit 'lost'. if you guys seen their other interviews or shows, there were scenes wheren she is on her own world :)

Guest ami189

Hello Everyone,

I'm a very new member here.  It's really a big motivation for me to speak up what i'm feeling about our DC couple since i'm always a quiet viewer & rare join in any discussion before. It's SORA's purity and innocent that urge me to know more about her. it's also her that give me chances to find out Soompi where a lot of fantastic DC shipper gather too.

And like everyone here, i'm totally in love with them but what i gonna talk below can be negative to somebody though i dont have that intention. I just express my concerns (that really make me headache) about the couple that some ones can share this with me........ (if i'm lucky)

Scandals around Lee Teuk si:

1. @ hellokittymao: what you said about the scandal bet Lee Teuk & Taeyeon is exactly what i'm annoyed of. Teayeon is really weird in the video as she felt shy and used hands to cover her face. She and Lee teuk were caught to use the same couple jewelry several times : ear rings, necklace with heart symbols, hand phone.....And the time i also think that was parallel with the period SORA mentioned in the show  ==> can it be ??????

2. In Happy Together (with Eun Hyuk, SES..) : when the MC asked about girlfriend and if he used to date any girls, his face also turned extremely red & shy as what we used to see when he's with SORA. He confessed that there were 5 girls since birth (just until then, after that i'm not sure if there're any more...). And Eun Hyuk must know something but he didn't dare to speak up because he emphasized : "IF I say, i'll make the entertainment industry UP SIDE DOWN"  ==> That's must be the VERY VERY BIG SCANDALS which could led to such a terrible affect. This also proved the female celebrity must be very famous & have big influence to the industry too.

3. In Strong Heart ( I cant remember which one...sory), he also confessed to have dated with his ideal girl who he fell in love at the first sight. He loved her so much that he had thought of leaving the entertainment industry & left his fame and career behind when he dared to take her to the cinema publicly with hand in hand...Poor him that later she was a cheated girl who already had another famous boyfriend. The fact made him really get heartbroken in a certain time after that.

4,5,6......there're a lot of other ones such as love triangle with Yoona, Love confession with Dana (@ akane_tran already mentioned & gave link before) which he supposed to be the first one he loved sine joining in SM ( ==> there must be the 2nd, 3rd one then..............

The more love i fall for DC couple, the more i want to know about them

BUT the more i know about Lee Teuk' information, the more disappointed i get.

The fact that he's surrounded by many complicated relationships really annoyed me. And i'm worried that SORA can get hurt if she hears about those things since she's pure and has less dating experiences than her husband. Aslo, as you all remember that in the 1st episode, SORA doesn't like unfaithful husband & doesn't want her husband wandering around other girls. Fighting Junior also find this condition tough for Lee Teuk at that time too.

I say these things with the hope that Lee Teuk si can be more careful with his relationships on ward  if he really has true feeling with SORA as she easily feels jealous & gets hurt with what happened in the past.

i also hope that i dont have to be heartbroken one more time for DC couple.

The fact that he's surrounded by many complicated relationships really annoyed me. And i'm worried that SORA can get hurt if she hears about those things since she's pure and has less dating experiences than her husband. Aslo, as you all remember that in the 1st episode, SORA doesn't like unfaithful husband & doesn't want her husband wandering around other girls. Fighting Junior also find this condition tough for Lee Teuk at that time too.

if his 'love' to Sora is true, i dont think it would be a problem for him to stay faithful. the question should be to Sora instead. Teuk is a famous dude. He will be constantly be surrounded by girls, even those more prettier than Sora. Sora knows this when having a 'relationship' with a famous Hallyu star. But i hope she dont over-react, to the point Teuk getting frustrated.

I say these things with the hope that Lee Teuk si can be more careful with his relationships on ward  if he really has true feeling with SORA as she easily feels jealous & gets hurt with what happened in the past.

its all in the past isnt it. teuk even said that those were his past and his future is with sora. he cant mentioned names cos it will affect both parties. sometimes its better to let the sleeping dogs lie.

if his future is Sora, then there isnt any problem. unless he is not 'exclusively' to Sora, then he should continue looking for his one love and do what he can to find a mate.

its nice to know your partner can be jealous as then you can see his/her true intentions.

Guest denise924

welcome ami189!

those were things that happened in the past .....

everything happening from the time Leeteuk met Sora ... and if he is truly falling for her ..... would really depend on how Leeteuk will handle the relationship, how honest he would be and how Sora, if she is falling for Leeteuk, will accept things.....

in real life, if a person falls in love and would keep on dwelling on what happened in the past ( wherein both of them are still strangers to each other)..... that relationship would surely not last.

what is important is what is going on between two people at the moment, whether good or bad and how they both face it and how they both accept each other.

i am a DC lover, and of course i too want them to be real. its a big effort for both to make the relationship work...... and i am hoping it will be for real.....

this is just my own opinion:) ..... 

to DC's 100th day!!!!!!!

Guest lallinachan

EDIT

Maybe one of the secret dating female celebrities which Leeteuk has was with her??  :blink:

OMG! I didn't know there was some scandals with Taeyeon... I remember that she was in a scandal with another idol from SM... Since there are some ELF here, can you tell us something more? I'm not against it, since is in the past now, but it's just to get to know Teukie better.... also Akane_tran pointed out a "scary Teukie" that is a much hidden side of him, in WGM we see only a smitten/genle man, and I'm curious to know a more 360° teukie.

I'd really hate for Sora to get hurt. Since we are at this point, I'd like to tell that even if WGM is a show, Teukie overdid his "acting", so much that all we DC shippers ( or almost all) think he is very much smitten/ going to fall in love with Sora FOR REAL, and not only because of the show. The calling in SSTP was a sort of proof that he behave like this also outside WGM. The proposal he did at SS4 was indeed something REALLY BIG! I know how it feels to be in a concert with SuJu and feeling the crazyness (I mean it in a very good way LOL) in the air, it's already something that can get in the head of a girl, even if not a fan like Sora was (I guess now she really is a fan!LOL). So what LT did at SS4 was really something that can move a girl, make her head start to think seriously, even for a moment. It's a hightly emotional thing that can get a girl to start to... love? What I mean is, something like that should be done ONLY for the girl you REALLY LIKE! that's why in my opinion Sora told something abaut "not being fair/breaking the rules". Really, you can't really think coldly in a situation like that (like "it's only for WGM"), you start to "open the door" and fell, even if you know it can be acting. What I'm getting to is, that it would be very, VERY UNFAIR for teukie to have done something like that only for the show. You can't play like that with human feelings. That's way I wanted to believe he is really into Sora. And I'm still a believer, tought I know it can end in the future.

Hello Everyone,

I'm a very new member here.  It's really a big motivation for me to speak up what i'm feeling about our DC couple since i'm always a quiet viewer & rare join in any discussion before. It's SORA's purity and innocent that urge me to know more about her. it's also her that give me chances to find out Soompi where a lot of fantastic DC shipper gather too.

And like everyone here, i'm totally in love with them but what i gonna talk below can be negative to somebody though i dont have that intention. I just express my concerns (that really make me headache) about the couple that some ones can share this with me........ (if i'm lucky)

Scandals around Lee Teuk si:

1. @ hellokittymao: what you said about the scandal bet Lee Teuk & Taeyeon is exactly what i'm annoyed of. Teayeon is really weird in the video as she felt shy and used hands to cover her face. She and Lee teuk were caught to use the same couple jewelry several times : ear rings, necklace with heart symbols, hand phone.....And the time i also think that was parallel with the period SORA mentioned in the show  ==> can it be ??????

2. In Happy Together (with Eun Hyuk, SES..) : when the MC asked about girlfriend and if he used to date any girls, his face also turned extremely red & shy as what we used to see when he's with SORA. He confessed that there were 5 girls since birth (just until then, after that i'm not sure if there're any more...). And Eun Hyuk must know something but he didn't dare to speak up because he emphasized : "IF I say, i'll make the entertainment industry UP SIDE DOWN"  ==> That's must be the VERY VERY BIG SCANDALS which could led to such a terrible affect. This also proved the female celebrity must be very famous & have big influence to the industry too.

3. In Strong Heart ( I cant remember which one...sory), he also confessed to have dated with his ideal girl who he fell in love at the first sight. He loved her so much that he had thought of leaving the entertainment industry & left his fame and career behind when he dared to take her to the cinema publicly with hand in hand...Poor him that later she was a cheated girl who already had another famous boyfriend. The fact made him really get heartbroken in a certain time after that.

4,5,6......there're a lot of other ones such as love triangle with Yoona, Love confession with Dana (@ akane_tran already mentioned & gave link before) which he supposed to be the first one he loved sine joining in SM ( ==> there must be the 2nd, 3rd one then..............

The more love i fall for DC couple, the more i want to know about them

BUT the more i know about Lee Teuk' information, the more disappointed i get.

I agree with you, I would hate to see Sora hurt. She really is taken by teukie, anyone can see that! I hope that teukie will cherish these feelings.

matter n2

I eard that SM idols can marry only others that work under SM . Is it true??

if his 'love' to Sora is true, i dont think it would be a problem for him to stay faithful. the question should be to Sora instead. Teuk is a famous dude. He will be constantly be surrounded by girls, even those more prettier than Sora. Sora knows this when having a 'relationship' with a famous Hallyu star. But i hope she dont over-react, to the point Teuk getting frustrated.

im sorry if i cut your post.. yes i agree that he's famous and been surrounded by pretty girls.. and it worries me in the past..but not now.. i came to know that  it's not just Sora that should be threaten with pretty girls surrounding his husband but his husband LT also  because his wife was surrounded by pretty boys too whether it's drama,movie / commercial..did you watch the mv Hello by Huh Gahk her partner there is really good looking.. And as someone mentioned here before.. Sora can be one of famous actresses like Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee..Maybe she is not famous like her husband Teuk now but someday who knows she can be famous too..(and i bet in the near future she will be partnered to some of handsome actor like Hyun Bin, Lee Min Ho, Lee Dong Wook etc. and if they are a real couple it will be a big trouble for both of them because LT can be jealous so fast as well as Sora)

Its not just on one side it's the other way around also..hehe ..smile.gif

matter n2

I eard that SM idols can marry only others that work under SM . Is it true??

if its true and if Teuk really found his love. Time for him to move on isnt it. He is not getting younger and its time to start a family. He does not need to be in Super Junior. Im sure it would be break alot of ELF's heart but its time for him to think about himself.

Financially, I am sure he can do other things in the entertainment industry, considering his experience, emcee'ing or a radio host.

Guest Lana67

@ami189: I love DC so much and I really really like Teuk leader but I have to admit I have a same concern as you. The fact that Teuk is a guy who is easy to fall in love and always treat girls nicely makes me really worried.  I know he did a lot events for Sora and the proposal is a huge deal but I wonder if he really did that because he wants to build a serious relationship with her or he just wanted to create a wonderful husband image on WGM (we all know how serious and competitive he is when he works), or maybe that was just a chance for him to do that kind of romantic thing for a girl in public before going to the army. I'm so sensitive and confused when it comes to DC.

It's obvious Teuk loved her at first sight, I mean who wouldn't? Sora was absolutely stunning in there first meeting and she was pure and innocent, no guy can resist a girl like that. However, what easy come, easy go, I wonder if his feeling for her would last long considering there are so many beautiful girls surround him, not to mention those famous exes who could suddenly want to make up with him and it seems he is not a type of man who can say "no" to woman. Recently, Sora looks at her husband a lot, and based on the lingering looks of her to him, I'm pretty sure she already likes him as a man, as she said in the preview next week, there is only him in her eyes but I'm not sure if she is the only girl in his heart.

About the rumor with Taeyeon, I'm with you guys that she seemed so annoyed during the the interview with TeukSo and is it just me or anyone notice Teuk did not look at Sora at all during that interview? They sat so far away and he just concentrated on the laptop (he felt guilty or something?). My sister is a Sone and she has so many clips of SNSD and SUju, there are at least four fancams which caught Teuk and Taeyeon holding hands, joking and even hugging (this hug caused the rumors), I remember there is one awards ceremony or concert (not really sure) where everyone was watching the stage, Teuk passed SNSD's table and Taeyeon stretched her hand out then he held hers hand.Personally I think the rumor is true, they really used to date. Whatever happened is in the past but it's quiet weird to see Teuk, Sora and Taeyeon all in a interview.

Anyway, at this point I think we should just enjoy the show and wish the best for their relationship, this couple doesn't have much time like other couples, I just want them to have a beautiful marriage life on screen and of course I hope they will be real but I'm fine if they will just become good friends, sometimes we need to not put high expectation for a couple on a variety show.

@enrell:I don't think Sora would over react towards Teuk's past, in the latest ep ,she was so calm when Sungmin revealed Teuk's secret, she just did a bit facial expression, she was like "Ah, thanks, now I know" lol .  I think Sora is a kind of girl who doesn't show her angryness when she is jealous, she just keeps quiet and talks about it in a very subtle way which is even scarier lol.

im sorry if i cut your post.. yes i agree that he's famous and been surrounded by pretty girls.. and it worries me in the past..but not now when i came to know her ..i think  it's not just Sora that should be threaten with pretty girls surrounding his husband but his husband LT also  because his wife was surrounded by pretty boys too whether it's drama,movie / commercial..did you watch the mv Hello by Huh Gahk her partner there is really good looking.. And as someone mention here before Sora can be one of famous actresses like Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee..Maybe she is not famous like her husband Teuk now but someday who knows she can be famous too..(and i bet in the near future she will be partnered to some of handsome actor like Hyun Bin, Lee Min Ho, Lee Dong Wook etc. and if they are a real couple it will be a big porblem to both of them because LT can be jealous so fast as well as Sora)

Its really the other way around ..*quoted image*

no worries on the cutting. i did the same too biggrin.gif

to the topic on hand. like someone saying earlier, she is a rookie star due to the movie 'sunny'. but she can be bigger since she is now with Teuk. im sure she has become more well-known due to the fact that she is 'married' to Super Junior Leeteuk. I even know her because of LeeTeuk. biggrin.gif maybe more acting roles will be offered because of this and thus she can become bigger.

but if the relationship lasted or not, she will be in an advantage because of the show WGM. 

Guest ary1004

its all in the past isnt it. teuk even said that those were his past and his future is with sora. he cant mentioned names cos it will affect both parties. sometimes its better to let the sleeping dogs lie.

if his future is Sora, then there isnt any problem. unless he is not 'exclusively' to Sora, then he should continue looking for his one love and do what he can to find a mate.

its nice to know your partner can be jealous as then you can see his/her true intentions.

welcome ami189!

those were things that happened in the past .....

everything happening from the time Leeteuk met Sora ... and if he is truly falling for her ..... would really depend on how Leeteuk will handle the relationship, how honest he would be and how Sora, if she is falling for Leeteuk, will accept things.....

in real life, if a person falls in love and would keep on dwelling on what happened in the past ( wherein both of them are still strangers to each other)..... that relationship would surely not last.

what is important is what is going on between two people at the moment, whether good or bad and how they both face it and how they both accept each other.

i am a DC lover, and of course i too want them to be real. its a big effort for both to make the relationship work...... and i am hoping it will be for real.....

this is just my own opinion:) .....

to DC's 100th day!!!!!!!

so so sooooo agree with you...and we cant blame him...it's normal for youngsters to date(s)...like what he said (eventhough it might be a joke), all those are preparations before meeting sora...he needs experience...for us fans, let whats gone just be gone..no need to dig too much only to break our own heart :)...i always see fans get depressed and become unfaithful because of this 'too much digging' things on other couple pages...i dont when the same thing happens here...most importantly, i dont want to one of those unfaithful fans...no offense

@ami189: I love DC so much and I really really like Teuk leader but I have to admit I have a same concern as you. The fact that Teuk is a guy who is easy to fall in love and always treat girls nicely makes me really worried.  I know he did a lot events for Sora and the proposal is a huge deal but I wonder if he really did that because he wants to build a serious relationship with her or he just wanted to create a wonderful husband image on WGM (we all know how serious and competitive he is when he works), or maybe that was just a chance for him to do that kind of romantic thing for a girl in public before going to the army. I'm so sensitive and confused when it comes to DC.

It's obvious Teuk loved her at first sight, I mean who wouldn't? Sora was absolutely stunning in there first meeting and she was pure and innocent, no guy can resist a girl like that. However, what easy come, easy go, I wonder if his feeling for her would last long considering there are so many beautiful girls surround him, not to mention those famous exes who could suddenly want to make up with him and it seems he is not a type of man who can say "no" to woman. Recently, Sora looks at her husband a lot, and based on the lingering looks of her to him, I'm pretty sure she already likes him as a man, as she said in the preview next week, there is only him in her eyes but I'm not sure if she is the only girl in his heart.

About the rumor with Taeyeon, I'm with you guys that she seemed so annoyed during the the interview with TeukSo and is it just me or anyone notice Teuk did not look at Sora at all during that interview? They sat so far away and he just concentrated on the laptop (he felt guilty or something?). My sister is a Sone and she has so many clips of SNSD and SUju, there are at least four fancams which caught Teuk and Taeyeon holding hands, joking and even hugging (this hug caused the rumors), I remember there is one awards ceremony or concert (nor really sure) where everyone was watching the stage, Teuk passed SNSD's table and Taeyeon stretched her hand out then he held hers hand.Personally I think the rumor is true, they really used to date. Whatever happened is in the past but it's quiet weird to see Teuk, Sora and Taeyeon all in a interview.

Anyway, at this point I think we should just enjoy the show and wish the best for their relationship, this couple doesn't have much time like other couples, I just want them to have a beautiful marriage life on screen and of course I hope they will be real but I'm fine if they will just become good friends, sometimes we need to not put high expectation for a couple on a variety show.

Maybe its true.  Let me google and see whether i could find those clips.

@enrell:I don't think Sora would over react towards Teuk's past, in the latest ep ,she was so calm when Sungmin revealed Teuk's secret, she just did a bit facial expression, she was like "Ah, thanks, now I know" lol .  I think Sora is a kind of girl who doesn't show her angryness when she is jealous, she just keeps quiet and talks about it in a very subtle way which is even scarier lol.

That is even worse. She would pegged everything inside, and once its full, everything would come bursting out like an erupting volcano.

~ Sorry for the multiple posts, alot of them came when i was still in editing mode tongue.gif

Sorry to cut your post too..OMO!! that's exactly what i want to say.. the exact words you post..it's funny posting here because everyone share the same thoughts..biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

no worries on the cutting. i did the same too biggrin.gif

to the topic on hand. like someone saying earlier, she is a rookie star due to the movie 'sunny'. but she can be bigger since she is now with Teuk. im sure she has become more well-known due to the fact that she is 'married' to Super Junior Leeteuk. I even know her because of LeeTeuk. biggrin.gif maybe more acting roles will be offered because of this and thus she can become bigger.

but if the relationship lasted or not, she will be in an advantage because of the show WGM. 

I agree with you again ..honestly i came to know her because she has been partner with LT here in WGM.... I know that WGM is a part of her name now but i want her to established a name of her own..she is hardworking and a kind person so i think she will be successful someday ..but i hope she will be known not just because she's the wife of LT but because she is a good actress..hehebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest lallinachan

About the rumor with Taeyeon, I'm with you guys that she seemed so annoyed during the the interview with TeukSo and is it just me or anyone notice Teuk did not look at Sora at all during that interview? They sat so far away and he just concentrated on the laptop (he felt guilty or something?). My sister is a Sone and she has so many clips of SNSD and SUju, there are at least four fancams which caught Teuk and Taeyeon holding hands, joking and even hugging (this hug caused the rumors), I remember there is one awards ceremony or concert (nor really sure) where everyone was watching the stage, Teuk passed SNSD's table and Taeyeon stretched her hand out then he held hers hand.Personally I think the rumor is true, they really used to date. Whatever happened is in the past but it's quiet weird to see Teuk, Sora and Taeyeon all in a interview.

.... from what you tell, I think that rumor abaut Taeyeon/LT is true... the thing abaut the hand stretched out and held got me a bit in alarm. The inteview seems a bit tense now...

I still think he likes Sora right now, but I'm worried too that he can be... "easy to fall in love"... yeah, I'm worried, but still, he had a more than one year relationship... considering the world he work in, full of beautiful and talented girls, maybe he is not so easy. Of course I'm still worried^^ but if ther's really love... well, nothing else matters, right? They have to try and work on their relationship the best they can (with our blessing!);)

Well, abaut the proposal, I kinda think he wanted to speed up things since he has so little time to court her. Something like win her over with something big^^

Let's enjoy the show... even tought I enjoyed it mainly because I saw in it something more than a show...