[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Haters gonna Hate. 
Opinions are each individuals own. It doesn't matter what we think or you (haters) think - only what Teuk & Sora do. If they are a couple fabulous! If not that's ok too.. The point is that this is a gathering of people who support them as a couple whether it's only in our dreams or reality. Teuk and Sora are real people who make decisions for themselves by themselves...it doesn't matter what anyone thinks or wants.... adamantly refusing that there isn't something there just makes you look like a rabid jealous fangirl in my humble opinion LOL 

maemae2020 said: Everyone please just ignore the spam that gdara posts because it is clear what her main objective is: she wants attention. Directly replying to her posts only gives her what she wants. She clearly knows that negatively posting in a thread which strongly supports Teukso will produce attention focused on her. 
It's quite funny how she tries to control our opinions and perceptions- wanting us to conform to her way of thinking. Ah, does that remind you of someone who we learned about in History class? 

Hello FD's!!!!
Everyone is doing a wonderful job keeping this thread alive and updating us on how our couple is doing....i want to give you all a big hug....really love the people in this thread ...well almost everyone except for the one who seems to have gotten lost ...and despite our trying to give her directions to find her proper way....she kept on insisting this is her path....what a pity!
I have been lurking mostly because I am still on my vacation....but believe me I can not wait to open the computer after a long day of touring just to see what happened for the day in this forum and what is new with our favorite couple. And to all of you who kept on spazzing about them last night....thank you...thank you...thank you...you have doubled my happiness so far....to the one who is trying to crash the party and have the nerve to ruin it...I have some words for you later!
First let me just say....I love the gorgeous,sexy,beautiful Sora the past couple of days...she is looking like a lady truly in love with her glow....and of course the manly,blooming Lee Teuk....who continue to have the look of a man inspired . They do not have to tell me anything at this point because in my heart I know how they feel....from the way they look last night...they have the look of sweet anticipation for their meeting....and it is funny how it seems like i can feel the fluttering of their heart and trembling of their hands as if I am the one in love....this is the kind of feeling that they evoke in most of us....that is why we ship them.....that is why we stick with them....that is why we believe in them...and that is why we will keep the faith and remember the memories they gave us and have shared with each other in this thread!
@lallinachan....of course you can share whatever I wrote here to anyone willing to read them especially if it will mean strengthening their belief in our couple.
@pinnavina...I stayed in Korea for 4 days after which I had to travel to another point of interest...South Korea is a very clean,well developed,well organized country that have come a long way after their war with North Korea. And despite the fact that not a lot of people can speak English...I would say they really did well for themselves. I stayed in Gangnam....it is their main financial/commercial district and really enjoyed my stay. The locals can at times be very guarded because of their inability to communicate well in English so I suggest you really learn how to speak some conversational Korean so you can break the ice...taxi is quite cheap and their transportation is clean...streets are very safe...food and shopping is a whole lot cheaper compared to the US and Europe.I hope you get to see it and enjoy it the way I did.
@josan...I am glad we have the same opinion...like you my belief in them will continue inspite of what intruders say to the contrary...
which leads me to... 
@gdara123....honey....I feel sorry for you because obviously you need help....you are acting like a spoiled child who because she knows the inevitability of not getting what she wants...she is trying to make everyone feel the same  ...right now, I think you are having a hard time facing the fact that the Teukso that started as a reel couple on WGM is real now as Sora and Park Jung So ...so you are trying to persuade everyone that they are not because that is the only way you can persuade yourself that what you believe is true. Everyone has made their feelings known to you..... that you are not  needed in this forum....that we prefer to dwell on what we know and believe because that is what we felt and saw and heard from both of them.... that we can handle our own feelings and delusions because we are responsible for them....and that  we try to  respect differing opinions from other people ...however if that opinion lacks objectivity ,is  based on rumors and hearsay and is mostly said to spite and create a general bad feeling and negativity in this thread then as TRUE FIGHTING DIMPLES ...we are entitled to defend this thread and protect it from intruders like you. You obviously speak a different language...even though the letters and spellings that you use are the same as ours....If there is anyone here needing any help right now ....you need not look further...just look in the mirror and stare at your reflection...you will see a sad....sad....lonely human being....who obviously want to belong to this thread but no one wants her....you will see a person who needs the most help because obviously....she is having a hard time accepting the truth....and you will see a person who can not process what it means to belong because....maybe...she does not belong anywhere? I really prefer to write positive thoughts and opinions to encourage the members of this thread....because love whether between two people or a group of people is such a beautiful,incredible feeling....and it is sad when there are people like you who have a hard time understanding that. Your posts are meant to inflame everyones' emotions in this thread and your sarcasm is bordering on someone trying to evoke a targeted response from the FD's. You are obviously  in need of something....is it love?...companionship?....validity?....  I hope eventually....you find what you are looking for....feel what you are hoping for....because that is the only time you will learn to understand what Lee Teuk and Sora feel for each other....and the only time you will know what the FD's feel for them and for this thread. But until such time....I think you need to talk to someone who can help you better....because in my professional opinion...you are in desperate need for one...badly....really...really...badly!
FD's sorry you have to read this...i apologize in advance. Will try to write something more positive next time.
FIGHTING!!!

and 

486792_290192797751608_230700843_n.jpg
cr: ©Kang Sora®© Fan Page Original & Official
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║
Verified Official by Facebook

just finished my 2nd Teukso FMV... really hope it's better than the 1st one..
@shymaldita28 thanks for the support...though I am not sure if it's enough to cast a spell on a gremlin.. =))@jerqu you have to update us with your fanfic chapter 3..you left us hanging... I'm already a fan... ;)
to all FD's, this MV is dedicated to all of you who continuously supports OUR DC..I made this with love and passion to Teukso so I hope you all enjoy it!!! :D

playerkbd said:
@shymaldita28 thanks for the support...though I am not sure if it's enough to cast a spell on a gremlin.. =))@jerqu you have to update us with your fanfic chapter 3..you left us hanging... I'm already a fan... ;)
to all FD's, this MV is dedicated to all of you who continuously supports OUR DC..I made this with love and passion to Teukso so I hope you all enjoy it!!! :D

Guest lallinachan

A BIG WELCOME to @icelesguerra!!
I loved to read your post! It was really cute the way you described the way you came to know suju and then teuksora. It was the same with me, I liked Sora from the start! well, I liked teukie even before, but he showed such a different side in wgm that now he is my bias in suju.
Sora is such a down to heart girl, so different from the usual "princess-like" idols, at first I thought she was a shy and delicate girl a bit clumsy, but she was so much more, funny, gentle, considerate, sensitive, inventive, talented, mature but inexperienced, yet yearning to try, to open up to love, even if it was risky, even if she had to do that in a show. I cannot stand when people says they find her "annoying" and such. she is, as all we are, not perfect (still... I have jet to find some kind of flaws in her, I even find her "not good at cookin" very cute, hahah!) but how can she be annoying??? oh well, the important thing is she is accepted by most, and so she and teukie will have our support when they'll need it^^

sorry for my blabbering hahah!

jerqu said:

playerkbd said:

CONTINUATION of Chapter two

AND HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT, THIS IS HOW HE EXACTLY FEELS WHILE KS IS ABOUT TO PRESENT AT THIS INAUGURATION except that in lieu of happiness, he is sad and unsure of what he needs to do now that she is back....

As if coming out from a trance, LT came back to reality when his phone rang. He picked it up and heard Jisu voice on the other end. She was under the weather for the past week now and she wanted to attend the inauguration badly but was not allowed by her doctor for fear that she will spread her infectious flu germs around. She was frustrated not to have the opportunity to be glammed and dolled up so that she could flaunt her beauty, which is known to everyone as having been touched by two or three cosmetic surgeons on a regular basis. She phoned LT asking how was the inauguration going on to which LT retorted, "It is fabulous" but he failed to tell Jisu the reason why he found the event fabulous that is because of KS. He hurriedly cut off his conversation with Jisu saying that he had to go 'coz He's still have to do his job.

At present, LT and Jisu have a rather undefined and complicated relationship. More than 5 years ago, Jisu was a newbie member of Tahiti. At the time of filming WGM, LT and KS were very much in a relationship. When the star king show was aired, it was obvious that it's only for the sake of the show and no one could just imagine the shock and disbelief of avid Teukso followers when the news broke that LT and Jisu were officially dating, as confirmed by Jisu's agency.And Jisu wants to visit LT while in the camp.

align="JUSTIFY" This incident was another blow to LT's relationship with KS. Everything was getting out of hand, this situation was obviously beyond LT's control at the expense of KS because she was on the losing end, and she had always been on the losing end since she entered into a relationship with LT. The sad part was that there was no premonition that this was going to happen. KS was caught off guard and she was put on the spot thinking whether or not she was still in a relationship with KS or not. Yes, they have not seen each other regularly nor have spoken on the phone as often as they should have but there was no formal break up that would support any reason for KS to enter into a new relationship with Jisu. According to LT, it was a decision made by Jisu's agencies for a promotional gimmick for their new group Tahiti and that he did not know anything about it. KS at that time was already having second thoughts of maintaining her relationship with LT because everything seemed to be getting too complicated but LT was adamant and managed to convince KS to stay by his side and continued on with the relationship. However, their relationship had been through rough patches on a vicious cycle and the imminent had to happen, it all ended on one call and a very brief conversation. KS left for US and LT was left alone days before his enlistment day...

At present, he could not care less about Jisu. He knows deep in his heart that his feelings for KS were rekindled the minute he saw her on stage. The burning desire as he keep looking at KS, he wanted to kiss and hug her it was too intense that he cannot breath but much as he wants to do this, he knows that he does not have the courage to. He knows that the pain he inflicted on KS is so unbearable and he admits that he was a jerk to have done that. But what would happen now? Certainly, the circle is too small for him not to bump with KS from time to time not to mention that they are on same company now......

heheh!done with this Chapter.....

align="CENTER"Chapter 3. The reason she left align="CENTER"  align="CENTER"  align="CENTER"62003_338492332913019_1302865979_n.jpg align="CENTER"  align="CENTER" 

align="CENTER"Walking towards the podium, She barely acknowledge LT... Kang Sora smiles to the audience and one cannot just get over her mysterious smile with matching deep dimples and pearly white teeth. Wearing a Vera Wang creation a long slit that shows her million dollar long legs, sleeveless, body hugging royal blue silk dress and a pair of Black Christian Louboutin 2.5-inch heels, KS is a ravishing beauty. Her long waivy length brown, silky hair with brushed up bangs frames her gorgeous face to perfection. Her accessories include a pair of diamond earrings and a two-strand silver bracelet with intermittent diamond studs, the total package screams of elegance from head to foot. align="CENTER"  align="CENTER" After reaching the podium, she paused, looked at the audience, smiled and greeted them. It took that gesture to smooth her ruffled nerves as before coming out to the stage, she was anxious and did not know what to say in front of the audience but now that she is past the nervous wreck phase, she is set to do what she has been used to do, being a pro!

Keeping in mind the objective of her presentation, she focused on imparting the technical side of post-production into layman’s terms for better understanding and comprehension of her target audience. Having learned English while in high School, she thought it would be best to present using her native tongue, Hangul, but intermittently speaking in English for the benefit of the non-Hangul VIPs in the audience.

As in-charge for post-production, part of her portfolio is to assist the SM company for Marketing and Sales in securing contracts from the prominent TV stations in Korea such as SBS, KBS, MBC and the likes, thus it is very important that she delivers an impressive presentation tonight. As the expert on the technical side, she must be able to make her target audience acknowledge the fact that her company is knowledgeable, innovative, reliable and a trustworthy business partner. This has always been in her mind while articulating each salient point of her presentation.

The flow of her presentation follows a very organized structure starting from the presentation of the video of the mini-fashion show witnessed earlier by everyone, to the segmented portions of effective lighting, post-production effects, sound editing, video editing and subject angling. She has also allotted in her time frame a 20-25 minute question and answer portion after her presentation has wrapped up. Having answered the last question from SBS’s management representative, KS thanked everyone for coming and listening to her presentation, this was acknowledged with a very loud applause indicating how satisfied and impressed the audience was.

Listening to the applause and watching the huge smiles that her viewers are flashing, she bows and turns around to gather her laptop and other presentation materials. Barely a minute after she has zipped up her laptop bag, SM's CEO, LSM, approached and congratulated her for a job well done. Other members of SM's executive committee did the same, they were so proud of their new in-charge for post-production, the only lady executive in their circle.

Walking towards her hyper silver metallic Sonata Hybrid, KS is ecstatic about her successful presentation. It was her maiden presentation since she came back to Seoul and it was a make or break event for her, she is just so happy with the result after all she did really work hard preparing for it. All she could think was about her presentation earlier but now she has to go home. She shoves her presentation materials inside the trunk, closes it then proceeds to entering her car. She gently places her laptop bag on the passenger’s seat beside her and closes her door. As she is about to start the car, a man with two ladies are coming her way, which she thinks might be the owners of the car next to her. As they are coming nearer her, she recognizes the man as the president of Tahiti talent agency, yes it is him she said in her thoughts. How could she forget she tells herself, when she sees anyone who is associated with Tahiti, there is only one person that she could think of next – Park Jung Soo, the man who has inflicted pain on her years ago.

All it took was to see a familiar face then the events of the past years came back flashing right before her eyes. The painful past which has been buried in the deepest recesses of her thoughts is now coming back in a flash. However, she still feels triumphant because no matter how painful that was, it did not kill her at all and in fact it made her stronger. As the saying goes, what does not kill you makes you stronger!!!

I'll say my Goodnite to all FD's....Hope you like this short chapter :D

Sorry I'm trying to fix the header.

..But I guess Soompi's wants me to give hard time ..I got fed up :(

Oh...I just remember something, and I forgot whether people mention this before. I apologize if someone has talked about this. Remember how LT said the most romantic thing he had done for a girlfriend is to pretend to be a dj in a car by pretending to answer all the listener's questions and presenting his girlfriend with a gift?

He already did this to Sora. His gift was the yellow heart that he set up for her and had remained there till the end of WGM. He had given her another one, a pink heart, that concealed his feelings. He had answered all of the questions that the listeners' have by asking those questions to Sora...and Sora had done the same for him as well.

Guest lallinachan

sc_de4c533ef10815d775b0f8c56d4eee7c said: Haters gonna Hate. 
Opinions are each individuals own. It doesn't matter what we think or you (haters) think - only what Teuk & Sora do. If they are a couple fabulous! If not that's ok too.. The point is that this is a gathering of people who support them as a couple whether it's only in our dreams or reality. Teuk and Sora are real people who make decisions for themselves by themselves...it doesn't matter what anyone thinks or wants.... adamantly refusing that there isn't something there just makes you look like a rabid jealous fangirl in my humble opinion LOL