[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Enrell, i giving up  watching woojung couple because for me the excitement and fluttering moment is not there anymore..they begin from normal  to fast of skinship and i think now their interaction is more like good friends.No offends to Woojung fans but may be it just me feeling that way.Like the last episode i can't bare to see Jangwoo wash the comforter alone,it just too common to potray a good husband and make me bored.Anyway i dont want to add up more spices,maybe their show is not exciting to me .

I dont like woojung couple too...lol..too much 'skinship'..or i dont like that dude...too much focussing on 'skinshipping'...i feel like he doesnt respect her...

Guest 33ru_mieru

Recorded on 03.01.2012 (cr. lallinachan timeline)

Picture capped from WGM epi 15 (before Kyuhyun performed magic)

86735938.jpg

39221681.jpg

Sora: Like Pigeon Flying Off?

-- after Kyuhyun's magic, Eunhyuk wanna show off some "magic" too...--

94472942.jpg

Eunhyuk: Just now Sora-ssi talked about pigeon right?

(cr. MBC for broadcasting WGM, cr. Kshownow.net for sub, cr. Mi Notebook for screencaps)

Thanks Eunhyuk for the entertaining "magic" on that day -_-'''

===============

Taken from DH2 Press Conference on 17.01.2012

Kang Sora: “Even when we are not filming ‘We Got Married’,  he sends me texts saying ‘good luck’ and is concerned for me. Thanks to  Leeteuk, I have met idols and now I watch more programs featuring Super  Junior and various other idols, which has helped me with my acting.

(cr. allkpop.com)

===============

Taken on 07.02.2011: Eunhae Magic

http://youtu.be/IWAn6wG6rDM

(cr. beautymily91)

Taken on 25.07.2011: SUKIRA Euntuk  "Sound of the Flying Bird"

(cr. nyoco531)

...Apparently, Eunhyuk learned that from his hyung -_-'

Guest kaelstorm

Everyone... I found a video preview (news) of the double date with DONGHAE. :) HAHA.

Can someone translate what they say???

Leeteuk & Donghae Double Date - Apink News  

OMO! Fans were shocked to see them holding hands naturally. :) They focused on teukso. It was short and sweet! 

teuk asked them if he and sora look good together.

then when taking the photo, a pink said "you are even hand in hand".

Guest fightinglala

So! Master number 1 has a new twitter account and guess who he followed?? Sora!!! I have a screen cap but I dunno how to put it here!!!! Hahahah! Just see it for yourself now!

Our princess is toooo close with her deuryonim :))

Guest teuksoralover

While waiting for the livestream & browsing.. I saw this.. According to some elfs, Sungmin (Master number 1) finally went back to twitter. He followed SUJU boys only plus Sister-in-law Kang Sora.

Some fans are even saying, you did not even follow Heechul but you follow Kang Sora. Haha.

Untitled-2.jpg

90.jpg

Something is fishy.. :) Haha. delusion mode. :)

So! Master number 1 has a new twitter account and guess who he followed?? Sora!!! I have a screen cap but I dunno how to put it here!!!! Hahahah! Just see it for yourself now!

Our princess is toooo close with her deuryonim :))

Haha. I saw it too. I guess he is really master number 1. :)

Here are some reactions from fans.

123.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

She gave him a cake. They seem to be really close. :) She is the only girl he is following. :) Awwww..

Sorry if the pic is picture heavy. Just wanna share. :)

for live update can see @HeequeenTing tweet :) Love this :wub:

#WGM Last girl asked Sungmin whether he likes mountain or sea. Sungmin said sea. Then Teuk told Sora: “Ask me whether I like sea or mountain.” Sora: “Do you like sea or mountain?” Teuk: “I like Sora sshi.” Then Hyuk laughed at him for being cheesy. CHEESY TEUK!!

#WGM Teuk said TeukSora has a new house now. Hyuk: “You are living together now?!” Teuk: “Yes.” Hyuk: “So you’re not coming back to dorm anymore..?”

Cre @HeequeenTing

Guest screenstyle00

After the couple bowling it went down hill, damn those phones.

They should have play and have something to eat and be done with it.

Guest kopi_c_st

Oh mine... LeeTeuk is practically MC-ing throughout the whole episode today.. SO sad, not much of DC moments.

I think Sena cry more because of the pride/ego got hurt? Oh no.. I pity Sena

Guest anon7479

Today's epi made no sense....first it was more a variety show than anything else...secondly...i mean what was the whole phone call thing...this is like out and out stupidity...

absolutely ridiculous....

Guest Xiao Zhen

HI!!! New here... I used to be a lurker around here... But with today's episode, I immediately made an account

one word.... DISAPPOINTMENT!

Dammit!

I don't know who to blame here... the scriptwriter or the producer, or both...

Nothing on teukso couple.... The plot line suck... the ending TOO FAKE!!!

anything else to add??

oh yeah... NO PREVIEW!!!!

WHAT??!?!?!

EDIT --  btw, sorry for starting the page without something extravagant... again.. new here.. hehehe

Guest fightinglala

I thought the blind date would be exciting but seriously, that phone call idea was not a good idea. It was unfair since the chances of being rejected is not impossible.

Eunhyuk probably meant no harm when he chose Eunso because he really likes her. Lee Sena was left alone though which was basically one of the probable outcome of this activity.

They could have stayed a fun until the end if they did activities or games.

Guest lallinachan

When will they show that HUG????

and where is the preview? did I missed it??

Anyway... I think I would have cried too, being rejected so many times is not funny at all... poor sena.

so little teuksora..... I am disappointed. The show was very funny...... most of it, but I feel, disappointed.

Oh so poor for Lee Sena, she's pretty and sensitive too. That's why she easily got hurt and tears for not being chosen....

I couldn't also hold crying when seeing her in tears :sweatingbullets:..........Did you notice that the girl with Sungmin  was about to cry too ?