[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest mianazra

@ozzy, @zeez, @kaiskloset .Owh.. My Dearest unnie Fd's ...i already voted For our SoraRa..But im not sure if im doing in correct way 1St. click on SORA pic 2ND. clik at Vote button at Bottom page..it's the correct?? OMO... i hope im not doing a mistake..huhuhu

=(( :((

ozzy said:

@tienvo2...oh dear, I did vote but couldn't understand Hangeul after I click vote something appeared, r they want us to sign in or what? please if someone know...poke @kirane .....by the way, I saw that u translate sora ra "Pavarotti"conference,can u pls put in here...gomawo...

huey said: FANCAM THE PROMISE 130223

cre to owner
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...This is talking about husband who playing at musical maybe..
@kirane >> could u mind translate this pleaseee.... gomawo ^^
EDIT : this not talking about LT

mianazra

@mianzara said:

@ozzy, @zeez, @kaiskloset .Owh.. My Dearest unnie Fd's ...i already voted For our SoraRa..But im not sure if im doing in correct way 1St. click on SORA pic 2ND. clik at Vote button at Bottom page..it's the correct?? OMO... i hope im not doing a mistake..huhuhu

=((

:(

(

i dunno if someone already posted this trans here or not..
but i checked still not
i will post the thrans here

#Translation for intro (video) before Sora sang "사랑은 은하수 다방에서" (10 cm cover).
Spoiler:
Title: Love in the Milky Way Cafe
(Boy sitting in the cafe while writing a lyric)
Boy: (Writing a lyric) Love...cafe...while drinking iced coffee.
Boy: (Sing/Humming) You can meet...love...in ‘Milky Way’ cafe, while drinking black tea and...iced coffee...hot-cocoa.
Boy: Yeah...bravo.
Boy: (inaudible)...Iced coffee with hot-cocoa.
Boy: Whoa...the lyrics is finished.
(Drank iced coffee)

Boy: Excuse me.

Waitress: Yes.
Boy: Can you give additional milk to this iced coffee?
Waitress: It's not Americano* if adding with milk.
Boy: Then made the same with this (iced coffee).

(Sora came into cafe)

Waitress: Are you ready to order?
Sora: Yes, just (warm) hot cocoa, please.
Waitress: OK.
Sora: Thank you.

Sora: (take a glance to the boy)

Boy: Whoa, this flower ... (inaudible).

Waitress: Please enjoy the food.

Sora: I didn't order hot tea.
Waitress: Oo..that person...(pointing to the boy).
Sora: (laugh)

Letter:

The moment you open the door and coming in.
I feel than I'm falling in love at first sight.
I'm puzzled, don't know what to do (next).
If only (I wish) you ordered black tea.
I should say what's (the words) on my mind.
(But) you ordered hot cocoa ㅠ.ㅠ
So I ordered it (for you). Black tea.
Just saying (that).

End note:

Love in the Milky Way (or Galaxy) Cafe
Boy: iced coffee
Girl: black tea

*kirane: At some cafe, they not differentiate between Iced Coffee and Iced Americano.

all credit trans by @kirane

Hey  @kirane

First let me greet you :) since it's my first time mentioning you hehe
Nice knowing you friend. :)
I have a request if you don't mind. 
I've noticed that you've been translating videos for Sora
Do you mind translating Sora's parts in strong heart Episodes 84 and 85
If it's hard for you that is really ok.
I actually never gave up looking for a translation for these two episodes 
I sent requests to many sites and I got no reply from any. 
So I would really understand is you can't. They're long episodes anyways  
:)

Guest mianazra

mianazra @mianzara said:

@ozzy, @zeez, @kaiskloset .Owh.. My Dearest unnie Fd's ...i already voted For our SoraRa..But im not sure if im doing in correct way 1St. click on SORA pic 2ND. clik at Vote button at Bottom page..it's the correct?? OMO... i hope im not doing a mistake..huhuhu=(( :((

That should be right dear :)Just do it once per day :) let's work hard together to push her up to the top ten :)

Tq @ zeez unnie..

of coz i will voted for our Sorara evryday..HWaiting all FD's.. :D

Guest mianazra

Hey  @kirane

First let me greet you :) since it's my first time mentioning you hehe

Nice knowing you friend. :)

I have a request if you don't mind. 

I've noticed that you've been translating videos for Sora

Do you mind translating Sora's parts in strong heart Episodes 84 and 85? 

If it's hard for you that is really ok.

I actually never gave up looking for a translation for these two episodes 

I sent requests to many sites and I got no reply from any. 

So I would really understand is you can't. They're long episodes anyways  

:)

Yes..yes..yes..support 100%.

hello @kirane FD..pls make this dream came true.. :D PLeassee...

@ozzy, I post the translation at Sora's (soompi) thread. :D Thanks to @huey, re-posting those here.^^

Hi @zeez & @mianazra! About Sora's cut at SH, we are currently in-process subbing (~25%) the video. Our target is end-March could upload  SH episode 84 (Sora's cut). For SH ep. 85, we're having hard time translating the content (many literary & Chinese terms), if weren't able to subbed the whole (Sora) cut, I promise to share the summary.

#Random (reminiscing at an oldie but goodie).
When a (rumor) news of Teuk & Sora were newest couple for WGM S3 out (Oct 28), actually it (이특 강소라 우결) become most searched (#3) words (at Naver, Daum & Nate) for Sept 25-Oct 1 (2011) period. (Section TV) Introduced Teuk as "Korea's Best Idol" SuJu leader and Sora as "Toughest" Sunny leader. Here's the prove (2.41-3.29):

Have a Great Day, Everyone!

Guest mianazra

@ozzy, I post the translation at Sora's (soompi) thread. :D Thanks to @huey, re-posting those here.^^

Hi @zeez & @mianazra! About Sora's cut at SH, we are currently in-process subbing (~25%) the video. Our target is end-March could upload  SH episode 84 (Sora's cut). For SH ep. 85, we're having hard time translating the content (many literary & Chinese terms), if weren't able to subbed the whole (Sora) cut, I promise to share the summary.

#Random (reminiscing at an oldie but goodie).

When a (rumor) news of Teuk & Sora were newest couple for WGM S3 out (Oct 28), actually it (이특 강소라 우결) become most searched (#3) words (at Naver, Daum & Nate) for Sept 25-Oct 1 (2011) period. (Section TV) Introduced Teuk as "Korea's Best Idol" SuJu leader and Sora as "Toughest" Sunny leader. Here's the prove (2.41-3.29):

Have a Great Day, Everyone!

Tq dearest @kirane Fd..we gladly appreciate ur hard working.. :x :\"> :x :x lots of love for u..Hwaiting.. :D

On the latest ‘News 12 – Issue and People‘, Super Junior‘s Leeteuk expressed how much he loves girl groups, but he wasn’t able to decide which one he likes most.

He started off the interview by sharing, “The people I wanted to see the most after enlisting in the army was my family. I also really missed the Super Junior members, who I’ve been with for almost 10 years.

When asked about girl groups, Leeteuk revealed, “As soon as I wore the military uniform and became a soldier, all the ladies and girl group members on TV looked beautiful. I want to see them very much. I thought, ‘The people I saw just once at broadcast stations were such great people.’” He also added, “There are a lot of girl groups these days, so I can’t decide who’s prettier. When girl groups come on TV, the soldiers’ morale improves.”

Honestly when I saw this article in allkpop I was scared what will be his answer to the question and at Last PJS has given a safe answer to his interview. I guess Sora visit was a given that he knows that he can't find someone like her. It's true that girl groups really boost the morale of the soldiers and even HYUNBIN was thankful for the SISTAR. Even he talks about girl groups still he included the reason which was not totally for his own being but for the soldiers in the army.

It only shows that PJS has already placed someone in his heart and life as well. Though he was asked about girl group still his answer remain for everybody intention which only proves that he is protecting the feelings of someone and we know that he is always associated w/ girl groups in which he can't remove from the media. One thing for sure his answer was basically a fan service which always happen when you have to say something for the sake of answering the question

PJS wanted most to see his family and SJ..Why they never ask about Sora in that case since she visited him. Again same scenario

Guest najwa85

salam,I was bored and missing LT so much i begin watching old vid of him. i found one where the host of the show asks the guests: when you're asleep how do you want you spouse to wake you up?LT responded: i wish she's leaning into a side near my heart................she can hear my heartbeat" i want to hear my lover's heartbeat when i wake up"
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"date:120503 @04:22

Then in the wedding photoshoot KS did the exact same thing..............what do you think? did she grant him his wish or both of them just have the same mind (heart)?1507220.GIF
http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1rdmp_ELF-ansub_we-got-married/1#video=xsbh3h

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDc1ATonH_TZqG3V0ndholove it and you?
BISOU FDs

Guest mianazra

salam,I was bored and missing LT so much i begin watching old vid of him. i found one where the host of the show asks the guests: when you're asleep how do you want you spouse to wake you up?LT responded: i wish she's leaning into a side near my heart................she can hear my heartbeat" i want to hear my lover's heartbeat when i wake up"

date:120503 @04:22

Then in the wedding photoshoot KS did the exact same thing..............what do you think? did she grant him his wish or both of them just have the same mind (heart)?

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1rdmp_ELF-ansub_we-got-married/1#video=xsbh3h

love it and you?

BISOU FDs

Salam @najwa85

ur spzz make me fell the same..i miss our jungsora so much..even do were in difrnt country.and i totally agree with u.KS always hv same mind with Lt..remember ep 2 wt ftjunior .they already hv same thinking..huhuhu.. Deabak!!