Admin

Guest tweetiaa

huey

said:

Something coincidental - Sora dp change on 28Jun13 vs LT shirt worn on 28Jun12
BOEMgr7CQAAB8cb.jpg:large
Found by unni Rusher @ukts74 and share by unni Luv @luvallkorea
Me >> Fate following them ^^

firstly i miss this couple so muchn happy birthday to leeteuk simy wish that kang sora will visit himcuz my hectic schedulei just silently lurk here
 @huey u are daebakplease kang sora give more hintn iwish all the Fd in good health

Guest huey

Reminding that in the day of June,30th,2012
Teuk share this pic in the twitter ^^

tumblr_mp79kpGnJr1riqqhyo1_1280.jpg
Found by @ukts74

anddd.... let's seee...
See his smile..... and Compare to.. her Smile...
63136acbf5fde2873b17771c588d3df0.jpeg
She's in happy mode.. eventhough she's busy,...
but she tell us that she's happy....
and they are happy ^^

according to unni @luvallkorea said...

luvallkorea said:
*waving to all FDs, new and veterans! Just delurking on soompi after a loong time.
For FDs, the fact that Sora's dp change was done exactly same date one year later - 28 June 2013 [Teuk's award show was 28 June 2012] and both wore the same color coat. Simply these make it so cute. Looking it in a simple way as Sora said "simple life"
in her Instyle Jul13 interview !

Well, anything or everything are interpreted in the eyes of the beholder.  For FDs who love teuksora couple, this just makes us happy! :)>- :)>- 

huey said: Something coincidental - Sora dp change on 28Jun13 vs LT shirt worn on 28Jun12
BOEMgr7CQAAB8cb.jpg:large
Found by unni Rusher @ukts74 and share by unni Luv @luvallkorea
Me >> Fate following them ^^

Guest jungsora2love

This quiet and stillness really kill me

Will not ask you where you are ... Each of us has his life

But .. Not absent from here .. The length of time wait for coming Dear member of any news or word or picture or note

I do not know how to do like you

I wish you and them happiness
I hope I know what happens with LeeTeuk these days??

=((

Guest jungsora2love

NKSubs >>>>>The Promise” is in the performance list for 130708 DIMF 2nd half..

wonder if Jungsu will be there..? ^^...

Really very miss your smile
Will I see that bright smile again

BOQidihCMAEReKM.jpg:large

Guest jungsora2love

NKSubs >>>>>The Promise” is in the performance list for 130708 DIMF 2nd half..

wonder if Jungsu will be there..? ^^...

Really very miss your smile
Will I see that bright smile again

BOQidihCMAEReKM.jpg:large

Guest uilala

anneyong!!
 hello fellow FD"S :D i just wanna share a link of video a FMV of teukso.. its one of my favoritei'm not the one who made it but i feel proud for who ever put up this video. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qRLXuhQ0GM&list=FLpQoLfdbfq2BJMjSJrRWyZw&index=4

it showed the moments our dimple couple shared. it made me thought "ahh.. this is the dimple couple we love and support just hang on our dear couple because the moments and hits that you showed us are unforgettable"
FD's hang on! fighting we all loved Lee Teuk and Kang Sora and wish the best for them.

Guest huey

Happy 4th of July Anniversarry of  DC wedding photoshoot day!! ^^ poke @special1004 @reveramess
BOUNysLCUAEyRHr.jpg:large
thanks for remind us cre sahre to @dilarizn

for the day of annive i wanna share their Wedding Shoot ^^
ff2abf1ea8d3fd1f53ff9bfd304e251f97ca5fa7
121212_01_zps13f943eb.jpg
the most epic and make me deg..deg.. and now still on his cyword
04901355b319ebc40c1aef598226cffc1f171635
Hugs for all FD ^^

Guest josan

There! done giving awesome points to all awesome FD's who's keeping the thread alive. So sorry, couldn't even read or watch what you all shared. Ciao for now. 

Guest jungsora2love

Now I was watching some videos to review my memories with them
And caught my eyes .. Leeteuk with his personal camera in May
From his looks, happiness and smile
I felt it was special for MBC .. We got married
I think he gave them alot from his personal cam

MBC Why did not display all the videos from Leeteuk to his wife Sora recorded during strike  ???

MBC I really miss them tell me what do I do?? .... Tears again :( :((

Guest mywebfoot

Dear FDs old and new
TeukSo will always be a wonderful couple. Despite our lack of news, a wise FD said once, "Waiting is not a bad thing." 
Meanwhile, I have some happy news to share - the TeukSo fanfic (AGENCY SERIES) is now a full-length e-book. Please click here to find out more: http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/agencyseries
All proceeds from the sale of this e-book go to charity: http://www.rainn.org
As this is slightly off-topic from our dear DC couple, please reply at my tumblr or my twitter to discuss the book or any questions you may have.
Stay sane, stay strong FDs!
Webfoot

Guest lolowaw

I do not know really, but it seems to me she is trying to Raises the sympathy of person who feels lonely? @shymaldita28 'Dear You are really good at explain Twitter and connect the events of Twitter Please, we need your help
Is this one of sora's habit or it is a habit she got it \ learned from an important person after he gave her a message , The comforting thing that her face is not sadimage
0705bav
She is happy with Na Do hee stockings , and we can see her White watch hand there, isn't Lt Wearing a white watch hand these days!!!!0705c
0705cav
I do not know why I have a feeling that I saw the SUJU has the same picture maybe I'm delusional , I saw a picture to their heads and to their fingers working V sign.
My lovely FDs Patience and keep on Faith

I think what is really bothering LeeTeuk/Park JungSoo is the recent news about celebrity soldiers.  I believe it is really affecting him.

To add to the Seven and Sangchu scandal, there is  a recent article saying Boom (who is a close friend of LeeTeuk) had the most number of vacation days while serving in the military.  A regular number of vacation days for soldiers are 35 (not sure if for entire service) and Boom had 150 vacation days.  And to top it all, a regular soldier who got sick was not  taken to the hospital but to the camp meds - then he died.

Celebrity soldiers are having it bad lately.  Now Rain has been cleared with any wrong doings.  Wasn't he caught using military time also? 

And since LeeTeuk is showing some unhappiness lately, the other half is getting affected.  I don't like how she looks now - she has gotten so skinny and the glow on her face seem to have gone also.

According to Sora's interview, another reason why she is losing weight was because of her drama's hectic schedule. And according to an article posted by Soompi, people are noticing how skinny Sora is becoming. I hope that her schedule will lighten up (which I don't think it will given she is one of the main lead), but knowing Sora, she wouldn't allow it to hinder her health.

Same thing for Leeteuk. I hope he will pull through with all the controversy that are surrounding the celebrity unit. Already, I know LT would be facing a lot of hate due to the fact he is associated with the celebrity unit even though he wasn't caught up in any of the controversy. With all the ugly pictures that were painted upon the celebrity unit, it would be bad for anyone to be in it at this given time.

Both of them are going difficult times (Sora with her hectic schedule and LT with the controversy), so as fans, the only thing we could do was to support them. That's why I am happy to read that LT's birthday was celebrated and noted with top trends. Therefore, I can't wait for the second anniversary project (if we have one...hopefully) where all DC fans can chip in and show their support for these two individuals.

Guest lolowaw

Sora's subconscious mind keeps all Lt movements
BOdr4u5CYAARDoR.jpg:large
@TeuklovesSora @Anna Thank you for this similar gift picture

Guest josan

An article from allkpop 

International Kiss Day - Memorable Kisses

"Finally, today's the day. International Kissing Day '13, holla. Step aside, world, my lips are ready," ...said no one ever. 

Hahaaaay my FDs fam... long time no see... I miss you all.. hiihihih
hhhmmmm... I just wanna share this FMV.. hope you like it >:D<
Have a great day... and keep smile... >:D>:D<
https://vimeo.com/69830524

A gift for our #1 couple on International Kiss Day (July 7th) ♥

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/international-kiss-day-memorable-kisses

*I supposed to share it yesterday kkkk