[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I'll stand by you,won't let nobody hurt you... I'll stand by you... :)
Leeteuk: Let's be understanding, supporting one another, and have a wonderful married life
Sora: I hope we can cherish the moment together and be honest to each other

tumblr_moj2n13CZB1s9lc89o1_500.jpg

Good night universe....  >:D<

uilala said: Anyeong fellow FD'S!!!
dimple hug for everyone! happy day  :-* i wanna special thank today @kulot, @noona, @lea2u, @alvingoodgirl GUmawo!!!your songs and mv made me feel so happy to see the dimple couple again and i feel like every song suits them! i miss them but i feel happy that i wanna watch wgm again for the n'th time now! i really hope for them to date and be happy!!

Guest kulot

@uilala thanks dear and @alvingoodgirl i'm not good in making FMV dear, hehe i made that because i like the  song which one of our singer here sing that song to his bride during their wedding while watching them i just felt like missing TeukSo Wedding!! LOL
wanna sleep now Good Night and have Sweet Dreams to all..ANNYEONG!!

BM-dkPOCQAEODU0.jpg:large

Guest kulot

Hello Pretty FD's!!
i just want to share something before i sleep..i am so much overwhelm because of all the FD's who give to me so much love and joy.. all i can say is that im so proud to belong in this group!! being an FD's doesn't only revolve to our couple it self but also it develop strong bonding of friendship with different cultures from different countries united as one because of TEUKSORA's love..i can't resist my self not to post this..despite of my GLOOMY mood today because i left alone  but i never expected it turn out to be brighter right after i open my twitter..special thanks to @dee55 the reason why i got this unexpected events to have twitter party hosted with our very own @josan and to all the FD's who shared funny moments with us @shymaldita28 who want to join the party but suddenly enjoy with her date and left the party kkkk, @huey our very own Yellow D** who brings colors to the crowd, @playerkbd who came a little bit late due to busy schedules, @hyunbinlover who makes me LOL with our DC topics @echalovable whom i forgot to reply DM  because im busy to entertain our guest sorry baby gurl, and before i forgot to @layme2day who give me the beautiful cake along with @josan whom i could make a wish..to the invited FD's who didn't come because of busy schedules..and to those i forgot to mention sorry guys!! to @alvingoodgirl thanks for the greetings..and to my dearest FB buddies @LuCyJuNgshii who is so busy and rarely come to our thread thanks lucy dear..i wish you read this..To all of you Guys and to my twin, a million thanks!! and to our special guest SUJU, CNBLUE, SORA, KangChi with Wol Ryung kkkk..it maybe this all are virtual where some will not appreciate but for me its more than the real thing..the joy that i felt is priceless..and i can connect this to what happen to teukso couple..it maybe their marriage is virtual but the joy that they felt all those time are real. we can't be fake with our real emotion we can see it with our naked eye..as always the favorite topic of the party is Sora and Jungsu..LOL i just wanna add something because one friend of mind said to me she have 70% believe that teukso is real because she has another thing to consider but i answered her that i my self believed 99% that they are real...kkk its my own opinion anyway thats how strong i trust and believe them..why?? because my ways of judgement base on the eyes of the person..eyes is the window of our soul..since i always fan of watching different drama and different variety shows in korea with the same actors or actress..in the drama you can see their eyes has a little different while they are in variety show..variety show might be scripted in a way that it was instructed what should the topic would be but not word for word..they can express their true self if they are tired or if they got angry, upset or irritated..unlike the drama where word for word are all scripted even the emotion needed..the Glow of the eyes never lies..for me in sora's drama now i can see different eyes from dream high like the other said she must be inlove now where she got that great emotion of the person inlove but yet it was totally different when she did WGM to PJS..i keep repeating to watch the clips of their WGM because i plan something DC stuffs i able to see their sweet moments nth times this morning!! and  the glow of their eyes are priceless..i can't find that again after the show..or it is me who is just imagining something..but i ask my friends and cousin they answered the same with me..it could be because i am teukso hard core fan..LOL but no matter what it takes i stick to my beliefs..call me 100% delusional i wont mind as long as i am happy being an FD's..thats all i can say!! Good Night every one..Annyeong!!

I guess I need to greet you again here because I left the party early just because I was Cinderella at that time kkk. Seriously I was assisting my cousin to look for a job in the internet and he kept bugging me on how he can send his CV to the companies he is interested. Do I sound like a guilty woman LOL?? I rest my case here kkk..

Again Happy Birthday Ate @Kulot love you.. here is my gift for you Leeteuk singing YOU ARE NOT ALONE on your birthday

Guest kulot

waaahh i love this song of Leeteuk  one of his english song he tried to sing and he sing it with so much fun i missed him so much!! kkkk thank you so much  @shymaldita28 .LOVE U TOO dear** you're not guilty because you never did wrong,your reason is validated  kkk , its okey we just find our self asking each other with my twin where are you why did you left suddenly.. LOL but anyway i will highly appreciated and happy with all of you..poke @huey where's my PJS request?? i only received Chullie baby.you still owe me the other one..LOL i need to back to sleep!! Annyeong!!

Guest tweetiaa

Woaaa..... I'm not online for almost a week, and now we are in 1200s pages already!! Yeayy <:-P

and for @kulot eonni... Saengil Chukkahamnida....!!! I wish all the best for you :)

Here, my present for you :D

1016190_4397524235785_243044831_n.jpg

And here seaweed soup for you :)

992871_4397533436015_1615033931_n.jpg

The Promise Musical Cast had an interview for their coming shows again. I just want to share the comments or news from twitter to all FD's who misses PJS.

LT : Soldiers gone mad

JTW: I want to hear a Super Junior song

LT: This is embarrassing but..I don't have a part.

JYH: Pls. don't lie

LT: This song is dedicated to the worlds biggest fan club..the ELF, My girls, My Angel

lol Teuk did his narration part for 'From U'

Teuk was so quiet throughout the interview ):

LT chooses a song that is intended for ELF although he was asked to sing any SJ song he chose it and I think he is not in a mood to even sing that is the reason he just narrated his part on FROM U..

I think this was the first time I notice him being quiet on interviews. Does he feel really lonely these days or tired from practice but we all know how hardworking he is and that he always don't show his downward side in public. What makes him feel like this to think that this was an interview from media , while everyone was in a good mood he is the only person quiet and I also learned that Kim Mu Yeols GF Panda was brought up in the interview. I wonder if PJS misses someone these days and he is having hard time on watching the scene of Sora and Im Joo Hwan or he found out that he was unfollowed on twitter no matter what it is definitely there is a reason behind his quietness in the interview. If he is sick wouldn't his co actors tell it in the interview in order for the media not to notice his quietness.

What do you think FD's??

The Promise Musical Cast had an interview for their coming shows again. I just want to share the comments or news from twitter to all FD's who misses PJS.LT : Soldiers gone madJTW: I want to hear a Super Junior song LT: This is embarrassing but..I don't have a part. JYH: Pls. don't lie LT: This song is dedicated to the worlds biggest fan club..the ELF' date=' My girls, My Angellol Teuk did his narration part for 'From U'Teuk was so quiet throughout the interview ):LT chooses a song that is intended for ELF although he was asked to sing any SJ song he chose it and I think he is not in a mood to even sing that is the reason he just narrated his part on FROM U..I think this was the first time I notice him being quiet on interviews. Does he feel really lonely these days or tired from practice but we all know how hardworking he is and that he always don't show his downward side in public. What makes him feel like this to think that this was an interview from media , while everyone was in a good mood he is the only person quiet and I also learned that Kim Mu Yeols GF Panda was brought up in the interview. I wonder if PJS misses someone these days and he is having hard time on watching the scene of Sora and Im Joo Hwan or he found out that he was unfollowed on twitter no matter what it is definitely there is a reason behind his quietness in the interview. If he is sick wouldn't his co actors tell it in the interview in order for the media not to notice his quietness.What do you think FD's?? [/quote']

I guess he is really lonely nowadays especially his birthday is coming. He's been sorrounded by his friends and fans for a long time so I think he is not used to being alone. Plus he misses someone else. We all know who SHE is. Perhaps he butted in his "promotion" on his recent interview eventhough it was out of the topic. I guess he want to send secret message. I can read his mind he was like "Hey Soraya I'll be a corporal next month. Remember what you have said last MBC Awards?? Palli visit me!"

Ottoke. I'm going nuts. huhu I miss them :(

@kulot: Happy belated birthday. Sorry, for the late birthday greeting. I was busy at the Ugly Alert thread. I am glad to know that PJS and Sora are doing well. Still waiting for the time that PJS is out.

As for his recent comment...I think PJS is really missing his time with SJ and that was why he didn't want to sing his song. Maybe I'm wrong.

0timelost

said: @kulot: Happy belated birthday. Sorry, for the late birthday greeting. I was busy at the Ugly Alert thread. I am glad to know that PJS and Sora are doing well. Still waiting for the time that PJS is out.

As for his recent comment...I think PJS is really missing his time with SJ and that was why he didn't want to sing his song. Maybe I'm wrong.