[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

huey

said:

peishi0408

said: morning just sharing the recording of Leeteuk 's my friend radio show on 12/6/2013..you can found that he sang a bit"REALITY" (One of the song in SUNNY), but i dont know korean,so dont understand what he said abt Reality.kkkk

jungsora2love

said:

A long time ago we did  >>>>>>      because of teukSora

Do we have to repeat it over all that time and all the signs and love within our hearts because of them

Because of Leeteuk Sora became for the first time,  follow drama 120-episode without translation and follow them like crazy any pic news hints regularly

I will come again

:)

>-

:)

>-

:D

yana7576 said: Annyeong pretty FDs~~ Good morning~~

@huey @alvingoodgirl It's good to see all the fan arts n pics...really love them. If I can do all that stuffs it would be great, but what to do...I'm not an expert on doing those kind of things *sigh*

Anyway, all I can do is only support n appreciate all the work n things that my pretty FDs do~~

Love u guys~~  >:D<

Guest nurawa_ji

Hello FDs!!

Long time no see!^^

Just wanna share my thought, can I?

Hmm,, isn't south america called nami on korean language? Haa,, is this d reason sora chose nami island as their destination? To fulfill their honeymoon dream?? I remember they wanna go to america for their honeymoon,, correct me if I'm wrong.. Kkkkk

I'm gigling when think about it..

Btw, I'm so happy listen to PJS DJ-ing last night, full of love.. ^^ Wondering for who he played a romantic song,, I hv my own answer, n I think all of u will have d same thought with me.. Kkkk

Guest mywebfoot

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PsEpjXRZB9Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPsEpjXRZB9Q Marry U is at about 45:00, but for about 5 mins before that he is talking about marriage. I wish I knew what he was saying!

He gonna be MC at "2013 Noble Military Family Awards" >> trans by @kirane

이특, 14일 ‘2013 병역명문가 시상식’ MC로 나선다
[일간스포츠]
입력 2013.06.13 14:22
글자크기 글자 크게글자 작게 htm_20130613142214c010c011.jpg

군 복무 중인 그룹 슈퍼주니어 멤버 이특(30·본명 박정수)이 '2013 병역명문가 시상식' 진행자로 나선다.

병 무청(청장 박창명)에 따르면 이특은 14일 오전 10시 30분 세종문화회관 세종홀에서 열리는 '2013 병역명문가 시상식' 진행을 맡는다. '2013 병역명문가 시상식'은 병역을 명예롭게 마친 사람이 존경받는 사회 분위기 조성을 위한 행사. 이날 행사는 진행을 맡은 이특 외에도 배우 안성기(캠페인 병무홍보대사)가 자리해 시상식장을 빛내 줄 예정이다.11793580.html?ctg=0

병무청 관계자는 "이특이 가진 이미지가 병역에 대한 긍정적인 인식을 심어주는데 큰 역할을 할 것으로 보여 MC로 선정했다"고 전했다.

지난해 10월 30일 입대한 이특은 2014년 10월 29일 제대한다

source

Guest kulot

hello Pretty FD's!!
Good Evening/Afternoon/Morning to all..
just dropping by to share this
130611-leeteuk-23.jpg?w=550&h=366
cr:Sup3rjunior
he must be thinking Sora so much that's why he made this gesture of his lips..kkkk i miss them so much!!
Annyeong!!!

…then @reveramess realized that there’s something wrong with her and @special1004 ‘s love… it’s just misunderstanding between them, but create a big hole in their relationship… 
@reveramess & @special1004 believed… everything would be fine… coz they were just bent, they could learn to love again…. :) 
tumblr_mocdj4O2Fx1s9lc89o1_500.jpg

-to be continued-
*sorry for spamming again... hihihithanks for being my fam... ^__^See You Next Time.... :-h
Good night universe...  >:D<

I'm back in posting again.

I was lurking in the drama thread of Sora and I read the trans of her interview and I can't help not to notice the difference on her interview abut the drama compared to her personal interview.

Below are my insights on her interview

When asked as to which of them is closer to her ideal, Kang sora answered, “I’m not able to compare at this point in time which of them is closer to my ideal. I maybe able to give a better picture after another 3 more months”,.  Her answer draws laughter  among the audience.

She answer the question safely for her co star and obviously she did not choose any of them although both I think fits his ideal man based on looks she has given before like being manly and masculine but still she just safely answer the question. Thinking that she spend almost everyday with IJH her partner in the drama still she was not able to answer or choose him in the interview. It only shows that Sora has some limitations of getting herself involved with his co star by not seeing them as a man. Seriously there is one guy who can see her interview and although she will do it as fan service somehow her real BF might not be able to understand since someone is in the army and will be definitely be sensitive in this kind of issue. Remember when she chose sungmin  to sing in their wedding PJS gets jealous and even throw the petals to her what more now that he is not beside her plus the fact that he is not familiar with Im Ju Hwan.

I also like Lady Kang sora’s concentration power/ability to focus. Her ability to focus and get into her role is amazing. Shouting “cut” and Kang sora will appear,.if shouts “cue”, then Dohi will appear on screen. Her ability to switch roles so easily is commendable.   

Looking at Kang sora who was still joking a while ago, this really stunned the audiences.

Even the audience were stunned on the answer of Taejoon about Sora that she naturally can switch herself that fast and it only shows that she don't want to involved herself with both his leading men even after the filming. Some actress tend to be developed with their co star since they are still involved with their character even after the filming and for Sora doing that only proves how careful she is at work not to involved herself much on her character. Unlike WGM there is no switching of character since it was her real personality but have you noticed how she got her new attitude these days especially on the presscon. I can only see the Leeteuk side to her in the presscon she can now joke around with reporters unlike before. I remember Sora said in her old interview that Leeteuk was the one joking around the filming site of their WGM while that time she was still jealous of his personality cause she is very shy even when she was filming the drama THE WOMEN OF OUR HOME the crews always say that she can't much fit in the filming not because of her acting but her shyness makes her awkard with the crew and I guess now things really change. She told LT about this in episode 4.

Im Juhwan feels grateful because Sora take cares of him well like his own sister

Although they are couple in the drama IJW was honest to say to the public the treatment he is getting from her. Is that one way of making PJS comfortable in his zone. Although he has a record of dating his co star in the drama just like her partner in his old drama TAMRA the Island he was able to see Sora not as a woman instead a sister. According to the Fortune Teller in WGM episode Sora only see younger men as a friend or brother but what about IJW who is older than her and almost same age of PJS, she only treat him like her brother. She did not even put her on a friend zone. Sora's attitude lately with men is to put them on a sibling relationship in order not to go further than that coz on a friend zone that will be easier for romantic feelings but as a sibling things become harder for her to be developed. I think that IJW really knows something about Sora's BF based on his interview he did not put her on a spot on romantic linking between both of them to think that they should be showing to fans that they can be a good couple but now the fantasy of their fans has been on hold for now.

Sora is very meticulous and always takes care others well. That's why people easy to get close. And she often got praised from co-stars and crews because of that.

She truly changes a lot reminds me of how PJS treat the other SJ members and she certainly learns a lot from him. This kind of feedback about her working attitude only proves that PJS influence to her while filming was really an advantage. 

Leetuk sings a bit of REALITY from Richard Sanderson although he did not pronounce the words but he got the melody and looking at Sora's section TV they both tune the chorus of the song. On his latest interview he also said that he is lonely.... In this sense of being away from the person you love at times and misses her presence as always will make the person heart lonely. If his loneliness is about missing his family, we all know that during his 5 days vacation he has stayed in the dorm of SJ therefore missing the family part is not the one but instead the person who makes him lonely is the person whom he love these days and makes him think about marriage by this time. Most of the soldiers who are lonely are the people who are in a relationship. I guess due to Sora hectic schedule they were not able to communicate that much compared before and maybe he was also giving hint to her how much he misses her and these days he felt lonely somehow. PJS is truly a person who gives hints to his loved one through fan service or maybe saying the word lonely only prepares his fans for an announcement in the future wherein he announced that he is in a relationship his fans will understand that he has to be happy. This is the first time I heard him saying to the public that he is lonely although we know how lonely he was before during his childhood and being a leader but somehow the person who felt this was Sora before but now he is telling the fans that as of now he really is lonely.

Though there is no news directing to them but looking back at Sora's recent interview I can't help but to noticed that the lady is in love and that love brings out the best in her and the man who gives her that inspiration is somehow lonely this time since she is too busy filming but the way PJS always seen in Seoul only proves how much effort he is giving to his special someone.

PS...

This is only my opinion and analysis. This does not state the opinions of all the FD's thank you.