[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ice308

Really? From an objective point of view? You are sooo making me laugh.. :)) anyway, i'd like to commend the person who did the fanart.. really creative.. Two thumbs up!

Guest sachixia

@crayon01,
Well @josan eonni wants to tell you this:
 "There have been a scarcity of fanfic writers lately & I think you are good at it. So maybe you should try!"
That's all.
Edit:And since I topped the page, I just wish that you won't come here anymore if your intention is only to ruin our sailing ship, okay?No one wants you here for that purpose. Annyeong! ^__^

Guest ukts74

@crayon01,

Well @josan eonni wants to tell you this: "There have been a scarcity of fanfic writers lately & I think you are good at it. So maybe you should try!"

That's all.

Edit:And since I topped the page, I just wish that you won't come here anymore if your intention is only to ruin our sailing ship, okay?No one wants you here for that purpose. Annyeong! ^__^

@crayon01 If you write FanFic, please let me know. I will be your first supporter and will always hunt you for next chapter. Please be patient with me. Looking forward for your FanFic.

Guest huey

This is for someone who not related about teukso, so i put under spoiler.... tumblr_mj3v5eKvRs1rw3r34o1_250.gifPLS WELCOME if u wanna see this... 

HI... Long time not see u here...

I've been predicted u coming today..Bcz u come with your DAEBAK imagination.. Could u pls open your new homepage to fulfill your imagination..So we can comment and u still can continue your imaginetumblr_lre9noMRXg1qap8fdo1_500.gifBTW busway.....why u shud tell us about "PAD"???helllo.......If you her fans or shipper, you shouldnt open her weakness here...You should protect them no matter what happer..if U REALLY their shipper or FANS..And about she ALREADY visit LT,hmmm u mean SANGCHUL said tha??omo!!!!!!YES YOU RIGHT!!!The SANGCHUL u know was TELLING that but SANGCHU that i know.. we know... He said to LT to give video message to "Kang Sora"... LOL..tumblr_inline_mh7nh9r9TM1qz4rgp.gif So u know what's my point right??!!! And u said about ELF said that?!!!!!! tumblr_m6yxkbmZqa1qczbido1_500.gifU a really annoying person bcz u drag other ELF to create a Fanwar here... i dont believe u are a ELF or SONE..as i know you are1337640614480.gif

k_craze said:

I got this from WGM Lee Teuk SJ & Kang Sora's facebook.

In side the big heart, someone spotted L heart T, Love Lee Teuk. If this is done by a fan, I wonder if Sora knows the secret code :)

I guess the DC already ended by this picture. Rumors about Leeteuk and Taeyeon never ended until now because it is true and to show support for their relationship Sora simply unfollowed Leeteuk twitter and the DP she posted only shows that she cut off ties with Leeteuk starting today just looking at the crop pictures on her ava. She also show the real score by posting this picture as a support for Leeteuk. L Heart T only means Leeteuk loves Taeyeon.I guess some of you are thinking that this was a good sign but from an objective point I can say that she ended the delusions of some fans about them. She only show that she can be without Leeteuk which is also good for her since she has to be famous a s Sora and not as Leeteuk's wife since she is very good on her acting craft and I saw some articles that Korea is looking forward for more of her in the coming years. As per Taeyeon honestly as an ELF I feel that this girl needs attention more than Sora she seems more insecure to Sora. Taeyeon is very lucky to know that Sora cares fro their relationship and in her own way she done something good for both of them unfollowing him makes Taeyeon feel comfortable in the end.There was some articles also that Taeyeon uses padded bra in some of their shows which only proves how jealous she had for Sora's body. I feel bad for Sora because Taeyeon indirectly tries to associate herself to Leeteuk even he is on the army because she was the real GF at all. Confirmation of their relationship will not happen since Taeyeon is still young. Did you know that Taeyeon already visited Leeteuk in the army and it was Sangchul who confirm this issue unknowingly by telling Leeteuk that he must be happy seeing Taeyeon in the camp. This was translated by an ELF in the last KFORCE special show.

Hi there! May I ask, what is the main purpose of your post? What do you mean by "objective"? Did TY share her plans and objectives with you dear? Maybe you should be more hypothetical. Try to see things from different perspectives before coming up with your own conclusion.

To be honest, whether Leeteuk/PJS is with Sora or TY, only the three of them will know. But as far as being an FD here, all we can do is hope for some confirmation from the respective parties themselves.

Moreover, from the sound of your post, you seem like a Taeteuk shipper. So, my other question here is, what are you doing in this TEUKSO / JUNGSORA thread? So you like reading articles about TY wearing padded bras? Why would you share this with us or even worst believe that, whether it's true or not. From your post, you're in a way insulting TY herself! Why would you spread this piece of info (if reliable in the first place) here if not all around. You should feel ashamed for insulting artists this way! Not to mention you spell other artists' names incorrectly.

By the way, how would you know that TY is jealous or not? Did she tell you? Maybe you should share your post with other Taeteuk shippers on your own thread. Like really, why do you come here? To wake us up from our so-called "delusion" ? Come on! Geez! "Why so serious?" like how GD says.

Now, I'm starting to pity you. You sure don't know the fun of shipping because from the tone of your post, you sound sad and miserable. So isn't this a sign for you to abandon your current ship? Whenever you're ready, I'm sure us FDs won't mind having you aboard our lovely Dimple cruise ship! ;) So, why don't you take some time to think about the offer. Meanwhile, if any future postings of yours are not related to Sora and PJS, please don't post it here. Write it in your fan fiction instead.

Happy shipping. ;)

Good day. All aboard FDs! We are about to set sail to our next destination TEUKSO / JUNGSORA Haven! XD

Guest dee15

to my dearest @crayon01 (I think it's the time to said her ID, even though I don't want to)
Thank you for coming and coming again to our beautiful DC world. Here, there is no rules that saying we can not be delusional, so if we want to be delusional, let it be and if you don't like it, just go, or like @ukts74 and @josan said just make your own FF, then tell us here if you already finish it
Btw, sometimes I thought you don't know how an ex rules (I just follow what you said, that Sora and LT already ended, and she can accepted your shipper then show her support). 
I knew Sora is a very kind and nice person, and she really has a big heart, BUT I think its too silly if you said her ava showed that she support them. I think Sora is a very busy person, so she didn't have a time to think about supporting her ex BF relationship (once again, I only followed what you said, for me, THEY ARE NEVER ENDED).. That's why I call it "AN EX RULES"
And last but not least, like my dearest @huey said if you really Taeyeon fans you shouldn't talked about her weakness. What you just posted just showed us that OUR BABY PRINCESS is better from her and can make her jealous and insecure.. (sorry for Taeyeon fans) ..
So, please just leave this beautiful place and let us (FDs) think what we want to think... Bye..and don't comeback if you just want to share something weird..
Bye..

Guest josan

@sachixia thanks for posting for me. >:D>:D<  
And to our constant visitor, I have this feeling that you would visit today. Well, since you always comes up w/ good imaginations, so I think you have the potentials of a good fanfic writer.  @ukts74 has been looking for more bedtime stories so she'll cheer for you. Also, if you're having problems with story lines, she can help you too.  
And to think that you have been to the army and back & are friends with Super Junior and their managers too & even with 2AM and Teuk's friends, I think you can write more stories.  And you can write whatever you want there.  
Your potentials are good so please consider my suggestion.  

Guest pinnavinna

to the (poor) attention seeker

we only see what our eyes want to see. just let us see what our eyes want to see. we let you see what your eyes want to see, but put your crap outta here. it's funny but yet wasting time to read your posts.

regards,

a victim who falls in your attempt as an attention seeker

ps : i love you all FD *wink*

@crayon I'm sure I remember very well that you did assured me once that you mean no harm to this thread.
I can't believe I almost took your side and believed that you had good intentions. 
I even slightly blamed the others for doubting you intentions after you assured me privately.
That not something a good person does,, 
I'm not happy I'm having to tell you this.

Guest meridiansuci

hallo FDs.. been a long time not coming here.. miss u guys.. i'm having some troubles with my phone so i couldnt open my twitter account and spazzing with you guys.. miss you FDs..
:(:(

i'm laughing hard reading what she/ he ( i think you guys know who i mean ) posted. it felt like she/ he troubling her/ himself with it. and i think she has to know that sora's ava was made by Sora's fan, not by Sora. and when i opened her twitter account, i think she's a FD too.
;;) ;;)

as much as you want to believe that couple that you ship is real, but you just waste your time and energy here.like unnie @lazyme2day said, it's TEUKSO thread. you better go make a new thread so you can say whatever you want.
:D:D

FDs Fighting!!

Guest josan

ice308 said: Really? From an objective point of view? You are sooo making me laugh.. :)) anyway, i'd like to commend the person who did the fanart.. really creative.. Two thumbs up!

being objective??
You're trying to tell us to be objective by trying to convince us Sora and Jinwoon suites each other more??,, you basically making up another couple,,

and by saying confidently that Teayeon is the real GF ,, and nither Teayeon nor Teuk confirmed that.. 
and that Sora's even supporting them
You're not even assuming.. your speaking confidently ,, 
How are you being objective ,, ? 
I want to find something in all your post shows me that you yourself ,, are trying to be objective and talking realistically .. 

Guest josan

@crayon01 if you dont want to create chaos in this thread, then let me tell you, you cant just post about other people here other that PJS & Sora. 
And to be fair, I want to answer your question
1. We are not sure of anything here. Some may forgot to mention that all that's written here are merely speculations. We aren't saying its entirely true.  All we do is find the evidence of something we want to verify. Like for Sora's DP. We speculated she made it herself, or my delusional mind would suggest they did it together, but FD's managed to dig in and found its a fanart.  She tweeted it to Sora and Sora used the DP
2. As I told you its all specualtions. We arent saying its the exact truth. Believe me when I say we maybe delusional but geez, we aren't that far fetched from reality.  And if you take time to read all post here, we try to find the connections. We didnt say its the truth 
And I wont answer for number 3 coz I think you might get answer from your questions 1 & 2 
And please don't post anything bad about Taeyeon either in this thread. we don't support people who bash others. 

Guest ukts74

Did you know that Taeyeon already visited Leeteuk in the army and it was Sangchul who confirm this issue unknowingly by telling Leeteuk that he must be happy seeing Taeyeon in the camp. This was translated by an ELF in the last KFORCE special show.

@crayon01 sorry for cutting your post. Can you give me d link to KFORCE special show that Sangchu said this? Can I have the ELF link too which said this? Thanks in advance

Guest kulot

hello @crayon01 you always color our thread!! your post makes me LOL seriously!!! so you're making big issue about sora for not following PJS in twitter..
but if you believe so then fine but keep that for your self, you don't need to make an effort to convinced us..you know what?? you just make your idol taeyeon pitiful with your post..LOL how did you know that she's insecure to sora?? did she told u?? are u that close?? LOL the picture of taeyeon's instagram of super junior only shows support to them as an SM family..visiting PJS if that true then whats the problem they belong to one family..anyone male and female can visit him..if you make  your story make it more reliable better gathered solid evidences to make it more convincing!!
For me, The DP of Sora means she will always appreciate her TSL/DC fans ..she's aware of how her fans will react if she put that DP..their hands that binded the heart really means a lot..their heart beat as one...she's see the message behind that fanart maybe the reason why she choose this because its not so obvious..
 for me sora unfollowed PJS its not that big deal after all...there's always a reason of everything!! she just assure to us that even if she unfollow him but their love and their heart will always remain connected..
i understand the we individual have different shipping couple, we have different speculations, different point of views..different opinions..but i hope we do respect each other..don't bother us because we dont ever bother other shipping couple here..we just stay and continue loving our JungSora F.5.R.E.V.E.R no matter what it takes in the future..because no one can predict what will happened in the future...but one thing im sure, true love can bear the longitude of waiting even if it takes forever!! as of now, Sora and PJS will be very busy with their individual activities..but they care each other, they support each other..the consistency of their interviews support our beliefs that they are real..
i just find it funny, because this kind of story happened also in one of my other shipping thread..when everybody was busy spazzing with the latest happening  theres always another KillJoy intruder whose making another story out of  that news..upon  reading everyones reaction i just think its kind similar to our FD's thread.. i wonder why u don't post something when PJS changed his DP..u can't make an story about it that contradict to jungsora because its so obvious that those DP are really put it intentionally..it seems that you are just waiting to find some hole..its really hard to find a hole girl..better luck next time..but anyway thanks for the appreciation of Sora's Body..she's really a goddess,,the reason why PJS loves to stares to Sora because he cant get his eyes off to her..he will never want to separate himself to sora the reason why he's giving the shoes because he want to stay and walk with her wherever she will go..the eyes of PJS never lies..one thing for sure..he only loves sora!!

lazyme2day said:

crayon01 wrote: »

Hi there! May I ask, what is the main purpose of your post? What do you mean by "objective"? Did TY share her plans and objectives with you dear? Maybe you should be more hypothetical. Try to see things from different perspectives before coming up with your own conclusion.

To be honest, whether Leeteuk/PJS is with Sora or TY, only the three of them will know. But as far as being an FD here, all we can do is hope for some confirmation from the respective parties themselves.

Moreover, from the sound of your post, you seem like a Taeteuk shipper. So, my other question here is, what are you doing in this TEUKSO / JUNGSORA thread? So you like reading articles about TY wearing padded bras? Why would you share this with us or even worst believe that, whether it's true or not. From your post, you're in a way insulting TY herself! Why would you spread this piece of info (if reliable in the first place) here if not all around. You should feel ashamed for insulting artists this way! Not to mention you spell other artists' names incorrectly.

By the way, how would you know that TY is jealous or not? Did she tell you? Maybe you should share your post with other Taeteuk shippers on your own thread. Like really, why do you come here? To wake us up from our so-called "delusion" ? Come on! Geez! "Why so serious?" like how GD says.

Now, I'm starting to pity you. You sure don't know the fun of shipping because from the tone of your post, you sound sad and miserable. So isn't this a sign for you to abandon your current ship? Whenever you're ready, I'm sure us FDs won't mind having you aboard our lovely Dimple cruise ship! So, why don't you take some time to think about the offer. Meanwhile, if any future postings of yours are not related to Sora and PJS, please don't post it here. Write it in your fan fiction instead.

Happy shipping.

Good day. All aboard FDs! We are about to set sail to our next destination TEUKSO / JUNGSORA Haven! XD

First thing first I am not a TaeTeuk shipper. I like Leeteuk and Sora to a point I become objective. I don't want to crate chaos in this thread I just want people here to be objective on things they think was real. I'm not writing any bad comments about Leeteuk and Sora what I want to imply was that maybe Sora don't want to be associated with Leeteuk now a days and it is her right but the way you keep connecting things on a positive way seems unproductive for some people here. Be realistic in certain things.I wonder why you keep associating things between them. I have some questions for you ladies.1. What makes you believe that your shipping is real?2. Why you always associate things for both of them when it is obvious that is was too far than all you think?3.  These 2 might be single and alone with no associations at all. By the way I'm not interested to any fanfic coz it makes you more unattached to reality. If some of you want to be a fanfic that is your choice but not mine.

LOL Oh dear. Didn't think you'd reply. Really? You're not a Taeteuk shipper? Then my apologies, maybe I don't really comprehend your post. Why would you want us to be objective anyways? Where's the fun in that? Boy, then you must be busy if you're going around telling people to objective. But how can you consider yourself to be objective when the things you posted aren't really true facts?