[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest sachixia

viyra

said:

Did I hear HeeChul said 'daebakk' when it was mentioned that LeeTeuk kissed Kang Sora?

what is daebakk about that HeeChul?  You know something, right?

Guest k_craze

Anyone watched Shark episode 1 starring Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil?

The forehead kiss is just so innocent and sweet and enveloped with the purest love ever.  Makes me think of our couple first forehead kiss.

Sigh...only a FD will link everything sweet and loving to our couple.  

Guest Yi0481

@viyra & @sachixia,

Delusional mode on: Think both of you are right... He probably knows something. It's not normal to be so silent about something as big as this, even though it was quite awhile ago.

Delusional mode off: he didn't want to say much and cause a media storm for Teuk.

HMM.

Guest icyou_768

Such a pleasant surprise to see Kang Sora on gmarket's front page today! The brand she endorses is on sale. She looks so pretty! 

Hello FD's!

Just dropping by to show my appreciation to all the FD's who continue to find time and exert effort in updating us with the images of our favorite couple....special shout out to @viyra for the link to Teukie's radio appearance when he sang one of my favorite song ...and @Norelquamar....your post made me giggle like a school girl and smile....it was a pose meant to match Sora's pose in her drama poster....kkk

Fellow FD's....you never cease to make my day!   Keep the faith....FIGHTING!

Guest huey

Annyeong ^^ just quick update because in busy busy day.... Miss u all ^^

Here's my last fan art ..
4db94da3-c2fc-47e0-84ff-829856def258_zps

Leeteuk POV :
That September that that we first met, was a very cold month. I knew something amazing was about to happen between us and turned into once in a lifetime kind of love. I’m not regret having to work hard for 6 years. Now i feel so blessed to have found U to be part of my journey in this crazy life. U are the one who i want to start each and every day. You make my workaholic world to be magical as a fairy tale. You always colouring my life and I want U to be loved me only for all eternity.

Sora POV :
At this moment, I regret that I had so many things that I didn’t know how to do during this period. At the first time we met i cant call U and only can see U from far away even though our seats were less than 5 meters. I want to get to know you and lucky turns fate brought us back together but still i didnt know how to express my self well. In all my life I have met many different man but no one like you. I cant talk to you for hours and never get bored. I cant tell you many things and you will never judge me. U the handsome man who full of life’s wisdom. You teach me step by step the meaning of life and because of this you slowly become my soulmate and i will never let U go.

Leeteuk POV :
Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more. If I had never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do and I will. Even in the future, my wish is to hope that Sora will still remember all those pretty and unforgettable moments. Hope that the days without me by your side when you cry, be sure to dry your eyes cause better days are sure to come. And when you smile, be sure to smile wide and don’t let them know that they’ve won. And when you walk, walk with pride, don’t show the hurt inside because the pain will soon be gone.
Thank you for treasuring and taking care of this husband. To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora. And thank you to the woman who gave me beautiful memories together.

Sora POV :
I dont know where life will take us from here and i dont know what the next moment, the next hour or the next day is going to bring for us but i believe that our love is the only one of all beautiful relationship. So i dont care what will happen to us tomorrow. What matters is that we are together now and this is that special moment of our life. I felt like I just let time pass, not taking care of Oppa who was very busy. I wish I could have taken one more step. I shall never forget and be grateful for this beautiful memory for the rest of my life. I am so blessed to have U on part of my life. I am sincerely grateful to my partner Oppa.

tumblr_inline_mnjoneqrhG1qz4rgp.jpg

OUR POV :
My feelings to you are real… I love you!

Note : some word i found at internet and mix match with their letter ^^

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"130529 Kang Sora Recommended First Treatment Essenceksoraifc crksoraifc·

I love this article about Sora...

Korea’s 20-Something Actresses: In The Spotlight And Waiting In The Wings

Kang So Ra

In the last few years, several talented 20-something actresses have made a name for themselves in the world of kdrama but a few soon-to-be-stars still wait in the wings. Some of the actresses that you will surely hear more about are Kyung Soo Jin, 26, Park Se Young, 25, and Kang So Ra, 23.

The most popular 20-something actresses that everyone already knows and admires are Park Min Young, Shin Se Kyung, Park Shin Hye and Moon Geun Young. They are all hard at work with new dramas or schoolwork.

Park Shin Hye, 23, who starred in the dramas "You're Beautiful," "Heartstrings" and "Flower Boy Next Door" has signed on to play in "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho. Shin Se Kyung, who made her debut as a child actor on the show "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss" is all grown up now. The 22-year-old actress is playing the woman everyone loves to hate on "When A Man Loves."

Moon Geun Young, 26, who recently played the social climbing fashion designer in "Cheomdamdung Alice" will be playing a potter in the saeguk  "Goddess of Fire." Park Min Young starred as Lee Min Ho's love interest in "City Hunter," as Park Yoo Chun's love interest in "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and Song Seung Hoon's girl in "Dr. Jin." The 27-year-old actress took time out for her studies this year and graduated from Dongguk University's Department of Theater and Film.

Obviously, there are many more drama roles to go around for 20-year-olds and Kyung Soo Jin, Park Se Young and Kang So Ra recently snagged some of those prime roles.

Kyung Soo Jin, who played the role of Moon Hee Jo in "That Winter The Wind Blows," will play Sangeo in the KBS drama "Don't Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus." She will also play the lead role of Eun Hee in the KBS2 drama, "Eun Hee," a series based on the Korean War. It has only been a year since she made her debut in "Equator Man."

Park Se Young has already played the young queen in "Faith" and student Song Ha Kyung in "School 2013." In "Love Rain," she was Sun Ho's younger sister and Yoona's competition for Jang Geun Suk's attentions. For her next role, she will play the orphaned Choi Se Young in the daily drama "Sweet Springs."

Kang So Ra is also sure to shine in her new role, playing Na Do Hee, the confident fashionista in the new drama, "Ugly Alert." She is best known for playing Ha Chun Hwa in the film "Sunny," student Shin Hae Sung in "Dream High 2" and dubbing the voice of Merida in the Korean version of "Brave."

For FD's who has no twitter..

Here are some tweets about PJS

130529 I've seen many celebrity soldiers so far and Leeteuk was the first one to say "Hello" first. His personality is really bright and great.-kwangjiya

130529 Lols! RT Fans said "oppa, you werent born in 1983 right!?" jungsu nodded and mouthed "93 liner 93!"

130529 At the parking lot, when fans said "you are cutest!", jungsu nodded. Kkk

130529 Fans said "your eyes looks like its from a horror movie~" and Jungsu made his eyes wider ( Sora has the same habit to her fans when she plays with them )

This is the best tweet about PJS today..

130529 From the bus, Jungsu did kiyomi player 1. 2, and blew on the window to draw a heart

Remember Sora's kiyomi check this video from 3:00-3:15 and her last pose reminds me of this picture.

Posted Image

Guest lolowaw

224424_105471159611929_664614830_n.jpg
Nami Island Lt said i'm Kang Sora husband 
@huey post Lt pov
Thank you for treasuring and taking care of this husband. To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sorasora povyou slowly become my soulmate and i will never let U go. , I am so blessed to have U on part of my life. I am sincerely grateful to my partner Oppa.
sora said this article in a newspaper image
In my life I have read a lot of romance and fantasy stories and even in real life i have never seen such a story (While the speed difference between Lt & KS, but these two began their story from the end) What I mean In usual cases, the story begins admiration, and then relationship and they discovery each other during the relationship and finally is the marriage ........ but with those two from the first meeting it has jumped to their imaginations the marriage images....... By Sora Began her admiration in brave heart program , On the other hand in fact Lt's speed was larger he was impressed from the first moment he saw Sora in the program wgm(he Did not believe himself so he said (The first word that he told her after welcoming (So you my wife now )). Lt's questions like he was in a blind date Lt was worried, must be Sora prefer tall men and the difference between them in age and whether Sora's parents objected to this topic & from the first meeting they asked about the type of girl and man to each other and what they like and does not like ,asked Sora about the type of house that she like,sora's request ( you can not look elsewhere) , Lt's questions & sora's request do not come, only from a People who thinks of  marriage .....Lt asked (Who do you like more out of all Super Junior members? sora said leeteuk ssi .....Lt ask her before, when you first saw us,since we have many of members , which members do you think is okay) ?even she did not stop a little bit for thinking (Sora pointed to him immediately),  Mr. No. 2 say( who else would she say ? Of course she will say the person who's in front of her).....  Mr.2 considered that Sora was forced to say Lt or compliment him.NO NO I'm sorry, dear Mr. 2 But Sora was honest in her answer & was not forced or compliment Lt look what she say
sora said (Personally, I prefer guys who have a sense of humor, the first time i met you,actually was in front of the audience ,but then you were the one who caught my attention , and when I heard that we will be together alone, I was happy)This means Mr.2 that  Sora was impressed by Lt before wgm program , it was since she met Lt at strong heart program , and wish to meet him ,that's why Sora was dealing with Lt in a different way, as the FT said she sees you as a man in her level.Over episodes, fans and viewers noticed that Teuksora behaving like if they were dating ( they have used to see each other as husband and wife)Lt was uncomfortable when he saw Sora joy with her ​​partner, but it was his second meeting Thus acts do not go out from the second meeting, But what happened with Lt and began jealous from the second meeting, unless if he think & feels that sora his wife .In the second meeting, I was surprised by giving Lt to sora a unique jacket , and then gave her a gold bracelet Lt gave gifts to Sora like he is her husband or boyfriend Lt continued to give more gifts and the propose way does not do it, but only a man his feelings and his thinking in marriage 
sora said  (I do not really know much about singers they seems to have this vague mystique)His past and his image as a man for women .....Lt & shindong words in ep8 , & when he said to Mr. 3 that Sora is good coz she is an actress .
that's why they have the same concerns about the actions of each other.... However in the last episode they did not say, even for a once goodbye or they will be separated from each other by any way .but from the beginning to the end teuksora thoughts and feelings remained with the concept of marriage, But by their approaches they give the concept to the viewer that they're dating .

Guest sachixia

As I was searching for something, I came across this translation of Leeteuk's GEEK interview. What caught my attention the most is the squared part and the underlined part. 
BLfbvuhCEAAYyhV.jpg:large

Remember also his tweet about Only U? That it's the song that is closest to his heart more than Andante and All My Heart?
BLgYibwCEAEWdhM.jpg:large
 I might be overthinking things but this means something to me. I'm not really good in putting my thoughts in to words so I'll let you interpret it in your own way. 

Guest tweetiaa

383570_4312673834578_346499539_n.jpg

Hm, I know it might be heard a bit delusional, but is it possible that he was talking about Sora?! Though we already know that Sora said she's not excercising to looked skin and get her perfect body figure [in her interview for ugly alert] but somehow I feel that Teukie was mentioning her, probably worried because she looked so skin these days! what do you think FDs? kkk... :)) :)) :))