[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

tumblr_mio2nfqD201rgox4io6_500.jpgtumblr_mio2nfqD201rgox4io5_500.jpg

Casio-G-Shock-Watches-Military-12.jpg

I'm just wondering if the watch is a gift from someone because he got promoted. When PJS gave Sora gifts he always has the same with her from ring,bag and shoes. I remember that he gave her a clock and a bracelet could it be Sora gave him a watch to congratulate him for his promotion. PJS got upset with Sora since she was not able to put the clock on the wall..Is this her way of saying thank you and sorry

PJS gift to Sora cow clock and bracelet = Sora gift Watch which equals to hs clock and bracelet.

We know that Sora usually makes sure that she give back the efforts done by PJS and giving him a watch that suits for military is somehow that will remind him ofher when he wakes up and before he sleep.

He is the only person who wear a watch on the show and he looks like he is happy to wear and show it. Don't you think he wear it today to show Sora that he use it well. It has been 2 days after Sora watch his musical and if he wears it yesterday that will be too obvious at least he has to skip another day.

Do you think this is the watch?

GD100MS-3.jpg

Casio GD100MS-3 Men's G-Shock Military Green Resin Shock Resistant Dive Watch

Casio GD100BW-1 G-Shock tough solar power men's watch features a 49mm wide and 15mm thick high quality black resin case. Casio GD100BW-1 is powered by a reliable Japanese quartz movement. Shock resistant, 200M water resistant, auto led backlight (Super illuminator), multi-time (4 different cities), world time 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, 5 independent alarms (one-time or daily), hourly time signal, flash alert flasher with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm, countdown timer progress beeper, 1/100 second stopwatch, measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99", measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, countdown timer measuring unit: 1/10 second countdown range: 24 hours countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), other: progress beeper, full auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 hour formats, button operation tone on/off, accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month, battery: CR2025, approximately battery life: 7 years.

Case Material: Rubber
Case Dimension: 49 mm
Movement: Japanese Quartz
Features: Alarm, World Timer
Calendar: Date, Day, Month, Year
Dial: Black
Crystal: Mineral
Band Material: Rubber
Water Resistant: 200 Meters

G-Shocks, as well as Casio’s other watch offerings, are designed for heavy duty use in sports or outdoor activities. The units are very popular with law enforcement and military personnel. The DELTA Operators who participated in the activities that became the book and movie Blackhawk Down were wearing G-Shocks. Two G-Shock models are Flight Qualified for space travel by NASA.

What does a watch gift means?

Giving watches between lovers mean the hint of loving, it is a represent of his/her heart, means he/she wants to see you every seconds and every minutes.It is a beautiful idea for the people who love with each other.

We know that PJS only likes to wear watch whenever he has no work or commitment. This is the item we can see from him. The first thing he can see when he wake up was the watch and we know that in military they are very strict when it comes to the time. Watch can be a perfect gift when he got the promotion.

In WGM we can see that PJS was always in a hurry of all things when it comes to skinship and as always Sora tells him that things will happen according to time.Only time will tell when the kiss will happen and it did happen ...perhaps this watch also symbolizes that she will always watch him wherever, same with the shoes he gave her he will walk through with her wherever and for another meaning of the watch as well ,she will always be there to watch him and wait for him even it takes time....She will always wait for the right time he comes back from the army.

When you look at PJS video you can see the happiness in him not because he is hosting but you can sense that he is comfortable wearing the watch even when he was hosting. He knew that people will talk about it but he seems he does not care. We know how the media focus on the earrings he wears and for this watch, do u think fans will not wonder ? but obviously he don't care ... All the actors did not wear any watch except him and since he is doing the MC job he knows that people will always focus on him and wearing it only shows that intentionally he was showing off.

The same habit he show Sungmin his white toe nails. I also remember that PJS intentionally put band aid or plaster in his fingers or his toes just to show his fans that he was hurt and even it was healed still he try putting it on to get their attention. I don't think wearing a watch is not intentional because he obviously knows a lot of pictures or fancams will come out and with that. His microphone mostly is on the left side where you can easily notice the watch itself alone.

Is this unintentional or coincidence?? I don't think so..

d6c51a4f78f0f736560510de0a55b319e9c41393
Just for remember, they seem like a real couple keke i love this gaze of leeteuk PD> If you are bored you can visit this page http://blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailList.nhn?from=postList&blogId=sepia0814&categoryNo=7&currentPage=1 where you will find a lot of pics of our DC!

viyra said:

how did everyone come up with the watch gift?  is there any post here or news indicating Sora gave LT a watch?  I knew she gave him earrings - but not watch.

do I sound like I am behind on all things?

@huey - I saw him leaving after the musical with a big smile on his face and yes, carrying some stuff with him.  OK - nothing wrong with speculating - let's keep our delusional minds working - keeps our brains busy!

@mayza11 - welcome to the Dimple Couple house - feel free to post - and of course, spazz as much as you can!!

Guest lolowaw

@mayza11Hi nice to meet you dear another member(FD) thank you very much because you decided to get out of silence (in the end, this is your home and we are your sisters)

Oh Dear. I saw an old video of our dear Sora-ssi. She looks so young here with no make up and so cute. But more than that, my tears kept rolling while watching the video. Back then, most of the people just pass by, but she is out there on a cold winter day giving free hug. As there was a reporter this might be taken as a promotion.  I don't know much of the details & I don't understand what was said about this video, but she really has a warm personality. 

Guest tweetiaa

josan

said:

Oh Dear. I saw an old video of our dear Sora-ssi. She looks so young here with no make up and so cute. But more than that, my tears kept rolling while watching the video. Back then, most of the people just pass by, but she is out there on a cold winter day giving free hug. As there was a reporter this might be taken as a promotion.  I don't know much of the details & I don't understand what was said about this video, but she really has a warm personality. 
[VID]

I always wanted to share with someone that..
The last episode of the DC 
was on my birthdaaaaaaaay
 :(:(:((
I actually like celebrating my birthday alone inside my heart 

It's true I was thankful that there was no one to make me a birthday party since I live alone, 
but hey dear world, I think you misunderstood me that day 
~X(

I didn't mean I wanted to spend my time collapsed sobbing all day.
:))

Why on earth did it have to be on that day?
X(

I wanted to register in Soompi so badly that day just to share my dilemma 
:((
but I stopped myself...
 ..when I found every single Fighting Dimple in this world is in his\her own trauma 
#-o

I thought no one was gonna listen to me :(
Anyway, I never cried that much on my birthday.. 
Whenever I look back at the news about the Dimple Couple final episode, I see my 
birthdate mentioned in those articles. :-w
 " That was a very lame gift..  Just like me since I have a broken toe" I tell myself
:-q

Note: This post is supposed to be funny so feel free to laugh please.
=))

Guest mayza11

zeez said: I always wanted to share with someone that..
The last episode of the DC 
was on my birthdaaaaaaaay
 :(:(:((
I actually like celebrating my birthday alone inside my heart 

It's true I was thankful that there was no one to make me a birthday party since I live alone, 
but hey dear world, I think you misunderstood me on that day 
~X(

I didn't mean I wanted to spend my time collapsed sobbing all day.
:))

Why on earth did it have to be on that day?
X(

I wanted to register in Soompi so badly on that day just to share my dilemma 
but I stopped myself...
 ..when I found every single Fighting Dimple in this world is in his\her own trauma 
#-o

I thought no one was gonna listen to me :(
Anyway, I never cried that much on my birthday.. 
Whenever I look back at the news about the Dimple Couple final episode, I see my 
birthdate mentioned in those articles. :-w
 " That was a very lame gift..  " I tell myself kkkkkk
:-q

Note: This post is supposed to be funny .. laugh please =)) =))
tehehehahaha..  

Ok, i will laugh with you..
hahahhaha

tweetiaa said:

josan

said:

[VID]

what caught my attention in PJS's recent musical performance was, the picture posted by @ChoonHee21 where PJS was pointing to his cut-out picture pasted on his upper left chest.

What was he trying to prove?  That maybe, like what @lolowaw said, the cut-out pic was given to him by the 'other half' when she came to watch the musical!  That must also be the reason behind the sweet smile!!