[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lolowaw

@peishi0408Thanks for the information I am really not that  good in the twitter land so I do not know how access to this world, or even knowing the link (How frustrating is that) :( , but didn't means that Lts fans began to love sora and began to accept her as a first lady (it's a healthy phenomenon) so that's why Lt was happy with this badge & he give a :-*&  :)>-

Guest najwa85

huey said: kaiskloset said: soo bored. hihihi picspamming Sora this early @ tumblr and @twitter via kangsora.kr

my dear sexy @huey... pls. pls... be a love and put Jungsoo face on the guitarist face lol hehehhe

Guest mywebfoot

Hello! So this is the confirmation that she went to watch "The Promise".. sora was online tonight chatting with fans as usual. Then she replied to one fan in particular who reminded her that she was the one had greeted her "Sora-si" at the theatre, and Sora replied thank you..then Peishi checked with TSL08 who is Korean and she translated the tweet and e confirmation. Am on mobile, can't put the pic in, but here, I captured it on my Tumblr
http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/image/43729199963

Hello Fellow FDs ^^,

It's been a while since I've visited due to work and lots of DC stuff. kkk Did I mention Twitter spazzing too? lol Oh, btw, I would like to say hello and welcome to all the new FDs here. *Dimple Hugs* Hope you all would enjoy your stay here. ^^ Now, I would just like to share a newly composed comic that I did on our dear DC, upon the request by Miss Coming *poke @huey. lol.

Please note that this is by far the longest comic I've done and it took a long long time. lol So, I may have to put some under spoilers. Although it would be easier to just view it on my website (Click here to visit =) )

Anyways, hope you all will enjoy the comics. ^^

Comic: Nami Kiss

7153986_orig.png

8948202_orig.png

4040488_orig.png

4435348_orig.png

2329440_orig.png

4160858_orig.png

8244221_orig.png

4298364_orig.png

2567076_orig.png

4969909_orig.png

4228654_orig.png

15295_orig.png

236222_orig.png

4124849_orig.png

3412294_orig.png

6894887_orig.png

8083940_orig.png

9243946_orig.png

7169200_orig.png

6031195_orig.png

9904845_orig.png

1550039_orig.png

3216815_orig.png

693216_orig.png

8731711_orig.png

9025549_orig.png

5193056_orig.png

1954928_orig.png

8277786_orig.gif

9611063_orig.png

5844393_orig.png

7634907_orig.gif

3665444_orig.png

761696_orig.png

1479520_orig.png

339900_orig.png

9505953_orig.png

6142682_orig.png

4820746_orig.png

142392_orig.png

5151841_orig.png

8371551_orig.png

9782901_orig.png

4474012_orig.png

5463772_orig.png

3991394_orig.gif

7920461_orig.png

5829397_orig.png

6435989_orig.png

7256625_orig.png

9533083_orig.png

Well that's it for now. ^^ Need to sleep soon since I still got work tomorrow! .=) Goodnight all my fellow FDs. ^^

I got inspired when I watch Sora as a DJ and somehow I want to act like her but the advice I want to give is for both of them..

Dear Sora,

I have seen a lot of people who waste the chance for them to express their feelings for the people they love, It's the fear that holds them  not to express their thoughts on that person. We are often misunderstood because our action do not speak what we truly feel inside. Since you are paired up and friends with you have to realized that you should be open and honest to each other. Saying what you feel may not bring a miracle but it will definitely free you from the bonded feelings. Saying the real feelings is the best thing you can do to him. There is nothing wrong on being honest .... It is what we do or what we do not do when we like a person that dictates the fate that befalls us..... Honesty is the best foundation in which beautiful relationships are made. ...It is only when we speak what we feel that people truly understands us and when they do understand us we don't have to worry about being right or about being wrong because we know that we will be accepted not for what we stand for but for the honesty we have shown...We should not be afraid to present ourselves for as what we are , for if we are truly love we have to be love for what we are and who we are ...good and bad.

Dear PJS,

You should know the nature of Sora's work. Most of the time she will left without a choice but to comply. Insecurity extends beyond the point of sensibility.Trust is very important in relationship. You should allow her to be responsible for her actions. Avoid the 3 capital C ...Do not criticize, Do not condemn and Do not complain. Loving couple should acknowledges the goodness in each other and cast away all negative feelings and even the thoughts that can give tension to the relationship. Let Sora do the right thing as you have to lead as an example. Share the feelings to her without a tone of suspicion, allow her to assure you with her love and faithfulness... Remember that communication strengthens the relationship and deepens the foundation of your love for your partner.

HAPPY DIMPLES DAY EVERYONE!!!!!
After the commotion and confusion whether Sora really watched the musical or if PJS performed or did not perform on Thursday, we finally got the answer straight from Sora herself yesterday!! Honestly, when the news circulated on twitter that day, I was ecstatic 'coz it was tweeted by Super Junior twitter fandom accounts, I was happy 'coz it only means, she have already gained some ELF support though I wouldn't say a majority of them but at least, she's making her way of getting accepted which I really hope they do. They even said, PJS invited her which I agreed with @0timelost that what they really meant was his public invitation of Sora to visit him.
That day, all FDs, DCL, TSL and ELF alike went on chaos..of course FDs are all so happy and some ELF wasn't too happy about it which I understand. I was in the middle of my class, and was supposed to be finished a task asked by our professor but I end up spazzing, some FDs couldn't concentrate at work and some just went home and made excuse to their bosses.you know who you are. nyahahaha.. :)) :)) and then another news circulated twitter that PJS didn't perform because he was not feeling well. Some FDs got their hopes down but I didn't. "Even if he didn't perform, can they not watch the musical together then?Surely PJS wouldn't miss this chance of seeing Sora" that's what I thought. Apart from that, I didn't really believe he didn't perform, not unless I don't see any pictures of him in the musical that day. And some FDs hope went down the drain but then as @tweetia nicely put it.. "That awkward moment when everyone is tweeting about PJS not performing then his pictures started coming out on twitterr, with his usual hand signs". :D
But the question still remained, did Sora really went to musical? I firmly believe she did, even though, those tweet from fans saying she went has all been deleted. Seriously, this people should learn how fast news spreads with just one tweet, and deleting it would only result to more suspicions, why delete it? Oh well, I guess they have reasons and I respect that.. :)
And then, Sora was on twitter yesterday and we confirmed that she did went to see the musical!! All the bags that PJS was carrying yesterday on his way out, are they all from her???  hmmmm... :D

1. 13 hrsTSL08TSL08 ‏@TSL08

Fan said "I am the one who called 'sora-ssi' yesterday at the National theater." Sora watched musical yesterday
    49ekz.png

Now I wonder why when she tweeted a picture of her and her co-star, it caught medias attention. I don't think they don't know about Sora going to the musical! This just only make me believe that they are trying not to report any news related to Sora and PJS. What are they trying to hide? Is it because they don't want to create more spark to the public, they don't want us to know that they are still in contact with each other. If that'ts the case, then they are doing a poor job at it. Right from the end of their WGM episode, no news broke out which I kind of expected 'coz of the kiss but didn't happen, and what's the deal about all of PJS interview prior to his enlistment and not even a mention of Sora, not even on SH? To which they usually teased him with. So okay..are they trying to avoid any news 'coz of Rain's case?? hmmm
    If they kept doing this, it ignites more of FDs belief that they are REAL..at least for me. I am not asking FDs to agree with me, but this is what I think albeit people call it being delusional... :D :D :D

HAVE A GREAT DAY FD!!!!!!!

what a cute porta-garden! Sora twit about her and her eomma loving plants and its unsual pots! ehhh lots of it on hand here in my grandma's place.... ur giving me idea on what to do on a boring week end sora hehehe get down on our knees and cultivate our gardens !

Kang So-ra ‏@reveramess

엄마의 화초사랑! 나도 요새 초록식물이좋다.. 화분이랑.. 특이한그릇들! 열심히 웹서핑중! 이쁜그릇가게아시는분~ pic.twitter.com/Qcgo40NHDh

Hide photo 

heavy rains ruined my afternoon gardening plans Sora-sshi.. 
soo its Sunny-time..lordy. been re watching this for the nth time. lost 
count and still enjoy laughing.. and  crying  with Ha Chun-hwah and the gang. 
enjoy the long week end FDs~!

pic cre:http://asianwiki.com/Sunny_(2011-South_Korean_Movie)
Sunny-016.jpg

130223 The Promise MC Park Jung Soo
tumblr_mio2nfqD201rgox4io1_500.jpg tumblr_mio2nfqD201rgox4io2_500.jpg tumblr_mio2nfqD201rgox4io5_500.jpg tumblr_mio2nfqD201rgox4io6_500.jpg tumblr_mio2nfqD201rgox4io4_500.jpg tumblr_mio2nfqD201rgox4io3_500.jpg

Note : Did U see “something”? Similarty with Sora Fan Meeting??? 

galleryS00376.jpg

Call me delucional LOL

teukso47_zps71ff4e59.jpg

suddenly become fate or planning???

BTW

Did he wearing watch right??? Is that gift from someone???? Maybe "that-u-know" was he carried yesterday.. LOL

EDIT : as far as I, a couple who gave a watch  actually she/he to be part of her/his pulse.

lazyme2day

Great work Thank you
Waiting for more and more
Every moment them together fills our lives with happiness and smile
Always love and support them forever

But Egypt weather is not hot to that degree
Leeteuk condition at that moment confirms the inside of his heart of love indescribable
Will invite them to spend a few days here

Egyptian follow silently every day every moment here always

Thank you all for your wonderful efforts

TEUKSORA are real

:)>- :x

FANCAM THE PROMISE 130223

cre to owner
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...This is talking about husband who playing at musical maybe..
@kirane >> could u mind translate this pleaseee.... gomawo ^^
EDIT : this not talking about LT