[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! rejoice FDs! im tumbling.. lol. if the twit is true then we got to celebrate...
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj
chaos in twitterverse! said Sora is spotted at Teuk's musical!

TSL08 ‏@TSL08

Sora is watching promise now. I wanna go.......ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Details 
  1. ★SJELFLine★ ‏@SJELFLine

[iNFO] 130221 According from Fans who came to watch Teuk's Musical Today,they also saw Kang Sora there ♥ (she come to give support) ^^Expand 

Alexandra ‏@raualex29

Ohhh Kang Sora went to the musical. Idk if I should be happy or jealous lmao. I love her, but...is hard not to feel a lil jealous

Expand[*]2 minssyidasyida ‏@chokingkyu

Kang sora is at the Promise musical tonight? :o

Followed by 예성멜로디 and 3 others

Expand 

I agree that video of Sora on her birthday was inspired by DC moments. We knowthat peoplethink that she has no aegyo and somehow it affects her in a way and in order to show it indirectly she has to do it during her birthday. Only PJS knows that she can make aegyo. The DJ part is inspired also while they were filming WGM she has done once and PJS has mentined how good she does doing the DJ sadly he was not able to see her do it and for her birthday she done and beautifully and the background song was a piano version of Yiruma with whom PJS has played kiss the rain for her on their first date.

These 2 love giving hints indirectly but somehow you can sense that in the end it comes back to them.

In SS4 encore in Korea PJS played in the background the song that was played in Sora's Dream High 2 and before that he played She on SS4 world tour.

I remember Sora said in her interview that she wants to do together with her BF the things he enjoys. I guess wearing white most of the time reminds him of PJS.

Looking at her clothes in her Birthday, the IPOD, earphone, and headset while being a DJ were all white. Even on her birthday itself at the presscon she wore a white blouse.

It only shows to me that when she wears white she feels that PJS is somehow closer to her. We know how PJS can't live without wearing white in his day. What makes me wonder was the color pink one. Did PJS lke pink as well? she gave him pink underwear and we saw that his selca which she Sora was the one he has no clothes on top but showing his pink garter underwear. Is it a way to show her that he wear the gift of Sora?but pretended to show his body infront of the viewers. She has taken it again to check something was it the underwear gift she wants to know?

imageimage

Did Sora love Pink or it was PJS?? I remember he has a mobile with a cover of pink rabbit as well.

A5Vls9zCcAIxiKW.jpg:largebir9

kaiskloset said: waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! rejoice FDs! im tumbling.. lol. if the twit is true then we got to celebrate...chaos in twitterverse! said Sora is spotted at Teuk's musical!

1. Alexandra ‏@raualex29

Ohhh Kang Sora went to the musical. Idk if I should be happy or jealous lmao. I love her, but...is hard not to feel a lil jealousExpand

2. 2 minssyidasyida ‏@chokingkyu

Kang sora is at the Promise musical tonight? :o

Followed by 예성멜로디 and 3 othersExpand 

Guest vierblith

Hi, guys. Have been lurking lately because I'm very busy (and still trying to read my backlog of 30+ pages here)... BUT.

Sora in PJS's musical. *flails*
<:-P

If this is not written about, we shouldn't be surprised. But. OMG. *flails*

Hello everyone! :-h
Haven't had the pleasure of watching Sora's vids yet.. internet's a bit slow.. lots of buffering.. but I do enjoy all the comparisons between Sora and PJS.. :-bd Can't help but to think they've planned it.. :D
News about Sora watching the musical... woooohooo! \m/ Hope we'll have a pic so it's confirmed. :D
\m/ \m/

[130221] The Promise

Oh well! So, today's performance is a special one..
i wonder who has given Leeteuk the picture that he hang it on his heart's side !! (is it from Sorara?!).. :-?
He look at it and smile then touche it and making KISS/V-SIGN & Double V-SIGN :)>- .. Today Mission!! hhhhh

8nyn.png5pxo.pngfley.png11qb.png

Cr: as tagged

what an early morning surprise!  I read it on FB and came here ASAP to see if there are any pics or vids taken while she was at the other half's musical.

It was said that PJS invited her - was he able to concentrate or he was overly excited doing his part during the musical with his other half sitting at the audience?

news, news, news, please!!  calling @tweetiaa - @huey - these are the FDs who carry telescopes with them so they can spot our DC immediately.

Edit:  Happy Birthday @sammya

The fans don't know if Teuk invited Sora to the musical. How do could they know, that is not reasonable for me sorry.
Maybe when they said he invited her I guess they meant he asked her to meet him backstage. This is more reasonable I think, and even BETTER kkk..
I said before that Sora treasure her friends and she always share something whenever she meets them. We've seen that a lot. But today, she doesn't have to share it. These precious moment should be admired and treasured deeply inside and silently, not in the public  :x

Guest lolowaw

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxo09t_130217-fancam2-kang-sora-performance-at-her-1st-fanmeeting-24th-birthday-party_people?start=12#.USZkCB0wpYw

Gosh how nice and lovely  she is with her fans, do you noticed that Sora worked all signals, even Batman sign .......After all this you still says delusional what did you want from them to do more than this &how much amount of clarification that you want in order to stop saying delusional and change this word to word (real)@longing4sprin dear we don't welcoming you yet not because we are not nice people or are not interested in you, the members is focusing in search for any event or picture or Video of our beloved tueksora Especially in these days for the rapidly events ...... I repeat once again you do not need to welcomes you in this thread You are not Guestsweety You are the owner of this place (i should say hello to you we miss you )I wish all the silent readers and  tueksora fans all over the world and I know they are many, will go out of their silence and announce their existence (but you do not know how mach our happiness when a new member appears and grows up this thread)For those how do not know how to register please have learned as I have learned ,I know that there are people who do not know how to register, but it's easy ...... This is the least thing that can declare our love and our support for tueksora
@Sammya   Happy birthday to you I wish you health and happinessعيد ميلاد سعيد  اتمنى لك الصحة السعادة عزيزتي This gift for you

I swear I had a dream today that Sora had visited Teuk at the musical  I-)

She surprisedc him backstage. 
He got surprised, hugged her and told her: Saranghea, saranghea, saranghea .. exactly three times .. lool >:D<
I woke up and checked my twitter while I was still on bed half awake. 
My eyes were almost out of their places when I saw the news. @-)
Whaaaaat?? luckily I was still on bed where I fainted safely 8-}
I wished I could continue dreaming to see what happened later kkkkkk:))I guess you guys can hire me as a fortune teller.  :-B  loool My potential was proven today.  =))