[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest tweetiaa

PJS The Promise Encore [130215]

Watch carefully, I notice something here!
Did you notice when he glanced to the right side? Watch at 01.40 - 01.45, see his smile? I don't know if you feel the same like me, but to me it looks like he was communicating with his eyes.
If you remembered, this is the same expression he showed when he did his final rehearsal before the promise musical [130108]

parkjungsu_Vsign.gif
(gif CR to @playerkbd)

Do you remember? Yeah, at that time we all wondered who was sitting in the left side? We all agreed that whoever was sitting in that side, must be someone that he surely know :) and we speculated with some possibilites, like ; it could be his mother, or some FDs with banner, or Sora in disguise. B-)

Same way with today's video, when he looked to the right side. I also wondered, who was siting in that right side this time? It must be someone that he know again, because from his eyes and smiles, we can't deny that there were a communication in that glance. hm... :-? Could it be....?

huey said:
tweetiaa said: viyra said: @tweetiaa - is there a way you can get a close-up of what PJS wrote on the board?  I am guessing it might be the same as Sora's  new ava - just over the board thinking - for someone who's missing the Dimple Couple.

class="content-title"CNBLUE and Kang Sora Share a Colorful Photo Shoot for Bang Bang

kn1.jpg?w=545&h=424

Idol band CNBLUE and actress Kang Sora modeled together for the popular clothing brand, Bang Bang.

Bang Bang revealed pictures of their main models for three years CNBLUE and the brand’s muse Kang Sora on February 14.

In the pictures, CNBLUE and Kang Sora look fresh and fitting to the young and joyful theme of Bang Bang’s spring collection. Kang Sora fits right in with the handsome idol band with her naturally sweet face. In on particular picture, Kang Sora and the other CNBLUE members stand on books while Lee Jung Shin shows off his impressive height.

While Korea’s weather is still pretty cold, the bright colors and patterns of their light jackets and denim remind us that spring is coming soon.

kn2.jpg?w=545

kn3.jpg?w=545&h=745

CR : soompi

just want to greet you a Happy Dimples Day to all pretty FD's^^
i made this for fun..just missed to see our princess at the RED CARPET..she's really look like a goddess..

BDNYdR8CEAEuBBX.jpg:large
PJS really fortunate to have her, no wonder he easily got jealous..keke its 2 days more to go, Kang Sora's birthday^^ hope they could spend time together, but
maybe they celebrate it in advance when PJS got his first vacation last week..kekeke

Guest najwa85

SALAM
good news everybody‎130216
LeeTeuk a été promu caporal / LeeTeuk has been promoted lance corporal

(FR) Les photos du programme de the Promise montrent que le grade de LeeTeuk a été changé. Il est passé de 이병 à 일병 ( soldat à caporal ).
En Corée, il faut généralement une demie-année pour être promu à Caporal mais il l’a fait en 3 mois

français: Saikai @천사특France
(ENG) Pictures inside the Promise program book show that LeeTeuk’s grade has been changed. He changed from 이병 à 일병 ( soldier to lance corporal ).
In Korea, it usually takes about half a year to upgrade to Private First Class and he did it in almost 3 months

cr: @利特吧_TeukBar, @珍希83Holic联合个站
via: tokkiteuk; teukneverndfml

Cheonsateuk France   http://cheonsateukfrance.wordpress.com/2013/02/16/130216-leeteuk-a-ete-promu-caporal-leeteuk-has-been-promoted-lance-corporal/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------this news made my day.i am ecstasic, hope kang sora keeps her word and go visit him.bisou FDs71738_380510488714064_2106380038_n.jpg

Fighting!!!!!

najwa85 said:
SALAM
good news everybody‎130216
LeeTeuk a été promu caporal / LeeTeuk has been promoted lance corporal

(FR) Les photos du programme de the Promise montrent que le grade de LeeTeuk a été changé. Il est passé de 이병 à 일병 ( soldat à caporal ).
En Corée, il faut généralement une demie-année pour être promu à Caporal mais il l’a fait en 3 mois

français: Saikai @천사특France
(ENG) Pictures inside the Promise program book show that LeeTeuk’s grade has been changed. He changed from 이병 à 일병 ( soldier to lance corporal ).
In Korea, it usually takes about half a year to upgrade to Private First Class and he did it in almost 3 months

cr: @利特吧_TeukBar, @珍希83Holic联合个站
via: tokkiteuk; teukneverndfml

Cheonsateuk France   http://cheonsateukfrance.wordpress.com/2013/02/16/130216-leeteuk-a-ete-promu-caporal-leeteuk-has-been-promoted-lance-corporal/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------this news made my day.i am ecstasic, hope kang sora keeps her word and go visit him.bisou FDs71738_380510488714064_2106380038_n.jpg

Fighting!!!!!

Guest monmon16

happy happy birthday unni @sqd66... It's still 16th there right? Wishing you all the happiness in life.. Thank you for your continuous love and support to TeukSo couple and this thread... Again, happy birthday!!!! [\spoiler]

Guest lolowaw

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;" Lee jae hoon farewell party before enlisting in military + Kang sora message

@kirane Can you translate a Sora's  message  Dear TranslatorI'll be thankful to you & your efforts Dear wonderful

@

najwa85

said:

salam,

I've been reading your posts all morning.

I enjoy and respect  and love all your opinions. we are FD after all, so as long as it means that those two are real in ralationship, thinking about one another ,bringing the worst and best out of one another ,or even unconsciencily thinking of one another i’ll take it and be happy with it i think all of us think the same so no censoring  our thoughts ; say it all here in our home share your frustration, anger, disappointment ,Hope, laugher, cry ,info, fear or dellusion .it just means that we care.

You know what do I hope for today's fan meeting my dear friends?
I really wish if Sora would make any kind of show, a song perhaps or a dance. I wonder if 
she'll play games with fans. I also have a feeling that someone would ask her about Jngsoo
Especially that he was just promoted. 

:)>- :)>- :)>-

@gdara123 안녕하세요~ how have you been? (you mention me there, reply here).^^

@0timelost, about translation of "runaway",
I saw in one of YongSeo episode (giving shoes to "other person"~ the "other person" will runaway), but actually what Sora said was>> You're intend (going) to cheat on me (during WGM filming) right!

@lolowaw, already subbed the video>> http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25660338/#Comment_25660338

NEWSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
@Johmc8097@Dimple_Couple Sora is answering fan question: Fan asked whether she will go to watch "The Promise", she said that YES before 2/Mar!! <3

kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!! she will watch before 2 march...kyaaaaaaaa!!!
a1b04f07jw1e1woa84yauj.jpg
Did u all notice his smile??Did he know his baby princess will comin???Kyaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIt : put Teuki pic