[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@jerqu did I tell how much I love your fanfics? If not, I'm telling you now, I love it!!! When Sungmin asked "How are THEY???" THEY? THEY? And I was like..oH my God!!they have twins....:))

Is it weird that I'm beginning to feel like I wanna ship Sungmin and KS on your fic?! :D can we have a fanfic ship? =)) Leeteuk better make a move on the next chapter!

Can I put your fic on my blog? I'll properly credit you of course..

Guest teuksoislove

@jerqu WOW! DAEBAK!!! i am so amazed on your story.. and i want MOOOOOOOOOOOOORRREEE!! XD

it really got me curious how there are TWINS.. i wanna know what happened.... is it sungmin's or teukie's? WAAAAAHH!!
it's getting me excited. :D

looking forward to the next chapter..

EDIT:

also, it got me wondering.. what did sungmin meant when he said, "that guy in new york".. :-?
MY take:
if this were to happen in real life, about Sungmin and Sora being friends, it would be great. BUT, only friends though. i still love teukie and sora more. :)

FDs!! have a great week! :D

Guest lennycsn

@jerqu interesting story. The twins freak me out. didn't expect it to come so soon. So i expect a lot of drama involved. Whatever it is please give us good ending. Btw please take the FDs suggestion to put your story in your blog so that it could be listed in first page thread. You still can post it here though. :)

@jerqu alwaysss.... Make me more curious.... Hmmm....

Twins????

With who????

And sungmin????

Is he confess to sora????

OMO!!!!!!

I can't wait for LT reaction..

And I don't want LT and SM fight...

Huaaaa......

Pleasde....

With who??? Twins????

Is there "hot" story???

Perveted mode on ^^

playerkbd said: @jerqu did I tell how much I love your fanfics? If not, I'm telling you now, I love it!!! When Sungmin asked "How are THEY???" THEY? THEY? And I was like..oH my God!!they have twins....:))

Is it weird that I'm beginning to feel like I wanna ship Sungmin and KS on your fic?! :D can we have a fanfic ship? =)) Leeteuk better make a move on the next chapter!

Can I put your fic on my blog? I'll properly credit you of course..

@jerqu I can't believe I found myself addicted to your fanfic. Everyday I'm waiting for the next chapter. T'was like I'm reading a pocket novel. I love the idea that you came up with the twins.. I'm holding my breathe when I red that part when Sungmin asked her "How are they?" Gossssh. After reading this chapter I was like...more more more... Can't wait till' Leeteuk finds out about the twins.Geez.

Thank you for this creative fanfic. I'm missing teukso a lot that it feels like this is a food for my soul~kkkk.

@jerqu I can't believe I found myself addicted to your fanfic. Everyday I'm waiting for the next chapter. T'was like I'm reading a pocket novel. I love the idea that you came up with the twins.. I'm holding my breathe when I red that part when Sungmin asked her "How are they?" Gossssh. After reading this chapter I was like...more more more... Can't wait till' Leeteuk finds out about the twins.Geez.

Thank you for this creative fanfic. I'm missing teukso a lot that it feels like this is a food for my soul~kkkk.

Guest LuCyJuNg

goodevening FDs!!
i decided to post because as always, all your posts, the investigation made by @heidi couple bracelet, the ring?? and now the fanfic of course by our very own @jerqu, it made my cheeks ascend to heaven!!  =)) =)) :x :x >:D< >:D<
about the ring? i remember during the BIFF, Kang Sora's video, before she left the stage, she lift the rose a little bit, and i thought that rose was a mystery, why sudden do that, but now, it made me think that instead of the rose she wanted to show off, its the ring she pointed out.. and now looking at the ring of LT during on stage, its really similar or is it the same?? *delusional mode ON.. *daebak!!
@jerqu wow! as always!! you surprises me and get me hooked! i was slightly jealous because you use Sungmin, he is my bias of course.. haha i get jealous in a fanfic?? its because of you @jerqu.. anyway, im blabbering nonsense now.. so im saying, the twins?? them?? its LT's right? the twins? OMO!! where is chapter6?? can't wait...
*lurking again...

Guest LuCyJuNg

icelesguerra

said:

[size=2]I hope and i wish that LT will sing this song to FIL.. i really really love dis song.. so much LOVE:* hope u guys enjoy it.. [/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]@malonowa thanks for helping me:)) HUGS[/size]

@jerqu I was grinning and giggling like a teenager while reading it... I am really looking forward on how this drama/fanfic will unfold all the mysteries. The twins? When did it happen? And HOW?..(Sorry just have to add that).. =))

I just started my blog, it's more like a personal blog and I'm planning to put things that I like/love doing and I'm inlove your fanfic.. :x I'll give u the link when I get it all sorted, it's still under construction..

Just a thought, why not have Sungmin and KS call each other in an informal way? They're close and been friends for five years right? I'd love to read Leeteuk's reaction when he sees how close Sungmin and KS are..remember when they were in the car going to Nami and how Leeteuk reacted when Sungmin adressed KS as Sora-ra..Oh I love dramas.. And here's another idea, once u get more chapters done, I'll make MV related to your fanfic..:D

Guest lennycsn

You know, with all the v sign, double v-signs, batman sign and the rings by the boys, i can't help to think they are the partner in crime for teukie to cover the obvious tracks. Another reason it could be a way to signal the teukso fans for continuous support. teukie knows our existence but can't acknowledge up front. So what he did was to convey messages in different and many way while being himself.

Guest lennycsn

http://www.hancinema.net/kang-so-ra-s-unexpected-body-48294.html

Please leave good comment for Sora here.

Thanks @twinsmm . You must be sora fan. Will do that. She deserves more love and support.

Guest ice308

Hello everyone! :-h
I'm happy to see everyone in good spirits.. :D 
#becauseofteukso FDs have become great investigators, analysts (skinship analysts, behavorial analysts), comic artists, music video creators, writers, visual "arts" enthusiasts, spotters (those who find awesome similarities), bodyguards and my personal favorite, fortune teller! :D :))
@jerqu, I have heard your call for a prediction regarding the rings, but unfortunately, since it's already in the past, I can only get some "feelers"... wow, I'm really getting into my character. :)) ... just kidding. :D
Though it looks like a couple ring, I saw one of the members (forgot who) having a similar-looking ring in the same concert... so I can't really conclude that it's a couple ring.. we all need further pictures for that so we can backup our claim (thanks to @sqd66 for bringing this up because this is a great finding :D).. but I felt that Leeteuk did wear the ring on his forefinger because of how Sora and her parents wore them.. ;) I could be wrong of course since LT may have worn rings on his forefinger before but heck, this is my opinion and i don't care if someone refutes it. :)
For tomorrow's pitch by Leeteuk, I am guessing that he'll do a not so secret sign before pitching.. so let's all wait for it and I hope someone can capture it.. :D
I hope we'll have some news about Sora as well tomorrow.. ;)
This is it for now.. good night ladies.. :-* :-h

"Leeteuk will throw the first ball in the second semi playoff between Doodan Bears and Lotte Giants on October 9 (tomorrow) at JAMSIL STADIUM in Seoul."

~~ ahemmmmmm Urri Sora where art thou? Be ready by tomorrow be sure to wear your wedding dress, you will be fetch by a helicopter.50 thousand people will be waiting and oh, the baloons are ready!!! ~kkkkkk :D