[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

unnie! @pinnavinna. were top soompi students  :Dand TeukSo thread's in top of this week's lead in soompi activities.   "sandwiched" between most of faith and nice guy drama threads.... we make our TeukSo presence felt as top non-drama  thread kekekeke hi5!!! happiness:)
170 pages to go !. TeukSo FDs  FTW . fighting!
THIS WEEK'S LEADERS
myphimmyphim1423 Pointssia3sia3707 Pointscikamoicikamoi662 Pointsbriseisbriseis580 Points\counsel05counsel05522 Pointsjeonghyangjeonghyang510 Pointskaisklosetkaiskloset489 Pointsrubierubie465 Pointspinnavinnapinnavinna459 PointsJilliaJillia448 Points

Guest TSLovely

echalovable said: hi... all FD... Happy sunday... 
@TSlovely
 welcome.. ah i'm happy more ELF  here. i'm not an ELF but happy know you like teukso... two of my friend is ELF too and accept sora but it's so pitty one of my ELF friend don't like if the member had a girlfriend. BTW i'm indonesian too from bandung :)

@jerqu your fanfic is great... waiting for next chapter....  :D
@0timelost like your post  although is long i still read it till the end.
@all FD thanks for posting picture, fanfic, Fanvid....  you are Jjang.
@Pinnavina... ah what a coincidence... before i read you post today i watch 18-21 ep and school   date ep.                                                                                                                                     after i watch tanggo ep, something cross in my mind. it is the yellow flower, i think flower had a lot of meaning for them and they seems likes flower so much.
1.  Ep 3. (first date) there is a flower when they sit on chair but it's gone mysteriously. ah it is MBC bad  editing.
2. EP 10 when teuk proposed sora romanticly, he proposed sora with red rose.
3. Ep 15 (Donghae part) man no 3 give all princess red roses. LT looks at donghae jelaously. maybe he think i should give sora red rose too.
4. Ep 18 (new house) LT brought flower pot, it is furifyng flower and one more a flower pot in their room  near the dressing table.
5.  Ep 20 (dance tanggo).. when they do their genre T.A.N.G.O  LT give sora yellow flower 
6.  Ep 22 (learn tanggp).. teuk ask sora to bite the red rose. when their show the teacher a mess tanggo keke. 
7.  EP 25 (leeteuk birthday) Sora Gave teuk white rose as birthday present which made teuk touched.
8.  Wedding Ep. (red hat and wolf)... in Photo album.. LT give sora red rose with kneel down and another picture sora holding red rose.  
9. Wedding Ep. (when sora lying in a bed)... looks the bed full of white rose.
10. Wedding Ep. (mini altar)... while they break, they played with the flower. 
11. at the Ending episode. MBC show us the picture of wedding picture they held hand, sora held the flower and smile brightly. 

so it make sense if sora hold a red rose in BIFF RED carpet is their mission since the flower can make them remember  a lot of episode in WGM From begining till the end.

@jerqu..you bad bad girl..you left us with a cliffhanger again... :-O :-O :-O seriously, with your fanfic, I remember myself back in high school when I have to hide from my parents that I am reading a romance novel as they said it would ruin my studies but it didn't and I have loads of books in my room, I wanted to add your fic to my collection..You really ought to create your own fanfic blog just like @dee15...
@LucyJung I am truly inspired.. :D do you have any song in mind that I can create an MV for?

#becauseofteukso I just created my own blog... :D:D:D

Guest echalovable

leeteuk tweet:

Lee TeukLee Teuk@special1004
저..화요일낭 준플레이 시구합니다..먼저 남자라서 죄송합니다^^;;최선을 다하겠니다!!!

someone can translate? it's about tuesday?
google translate (i don't understand what it means):I. .. Tuesday gave Ward will play .. so I'm sorry, the first man ^ ^; sac best will do.!!

Guest LuCyJuNg

@playerkbd actually i wanted to make an MV too but i dont know how really..so may i suggest. i really want the clip from the movie "notting hill" the last part of the movie, the song was "SHE" and that the lead actress who was a movie star and her husband, who was just an ordinary guy walk in the red carpet together.. many were amazed that they are together.. its my ultimate dream for our couple.. hhhmmm it was the ending part of the movie..i just fell for the scene..BTW, "it girl" MV.. daebak!! actaully i too, had a crush on Sora (mind you im str8) i just adore her beauty and the transitions she showed and with the gowns she wore in the red and blue carpet, those were AWESOME!!! 
back to watching ep8-10!..
fighting juniors are the best supporter ever!! i love it when almost of them said that this is the first in 11years, their hyung acted like this.. inlove!! showing off!! 

=)) =)) =))

Guest robinblue91

echalovable

said: leeteuk tweet:

google translate (i don't understand what it means):I. .. Tuesday gave Ward will play .. so I'm sorry, the first man ^ ^; sac best will do.!!

BeFunky_cats_zps86a9b4df.jpg

She may be the face I can't forget

The trace of pleasure or regret

Maybe my treasure or the price I have to pay

She may be the song that summer sings

Maybe the children autumn brings

Maybe a hundred different things

Within the measure of a day

She may be the beauty or the beast

Maybe the famine or the feast

May turn each day into a Heaven or a Hell

She may be the mirror of my dreams

A smile reflected in a stream

She may not be what she may seem

Inside her shell

She, who always seems so happy in a crowd

Whose eyes can be so private and so proud

No one's allowed to see them when they cry

She maybe the love that cannot hope to last

May come to leap from shadows in the past

That I remember 'till the day I die

She maybe the reason I survive

The why and wherefore kind of life

The one I care for through the rough and ready years

Me, I'll take the laughter and your tears

And make them all my souvenirs

And when she goes I've got to be

The meaning of my life is

She, she

Oh, she

LuCyJuNg said: @playerkbd actually i wanted to make an MV too but i dont know how really..so may i suggest. i really want the clip from the movie "notting hill" the last part of the movie, the song was "SHE" and that the lead actress who was a movie star and her husband, who was just an ordinary guy walk in the red carpet together.. many were amazed that they are together.. its my ultimate dream for our couple.. hhhmmm it was the ending part of the movie..i just fell for the scene..BTW, "it girl" MV.. daebak!! actaully i too, had a crush on Sora (mind you im str8) i just adore her beauty and the transitions she showed and with the gowns she wore in the red and blue carpet, those were AWESOME!!! 
fighting juniors are the best supporter ever!! i love it when almost of them said that this is the first in 11years, their hyung acted like this.. inlove!! showing off!! 

=)) =)) =))

Guest echalovable

robinblue91 said:

echalovable

echalovable said:
robinblue91 said:

echalovable

Guest lallinachan

robinblue91 said:

echalovable

Guest LuCyJuNg

playerkbd

said:

LuCyJuNg

said:

@playerkbd actually i wanted to make an MV too but i dont know how really..so may i suggest. i really want the clip from the movie "notting hill" the last part of the movie, the song was "SHE" and that the lead actress who was a movie star and her husband, who was just an ordinary guy walk in the red carpet together.. many were amazed that they are together.. its my ultimate dream for our couple.. hhhmmm it was the ending part of the movie..i just fell for the scene..BTW, "it girl" MV.. daebak!! actaully i too, had a crush on Sora (mind you im str8) i just adore her beauty and the transitions she showed and with the gowns she wore in the red and blue carpet, those were AWESOME!!! 

=)) =)) =))

@LucyJung @playerkbd don't you think PJS would rather do an aegyo on Sora and ask her to model all the gowns in front of him and try some tango steps especially the blue one. He would definitely faint when she get too close. Wonder where his eyes would wander?

pinnavinna it isn't Hwayobi ..I know because I am a huge Hwanhee and Hwayobi wgm fan..and follow both for many years.

That MC is not a singer. She's been on recent episodes as well. The funny thing is that Hwayobi would have probably acted and responded like that MC you are thinking of.Both are true to their feelings and don't edit themselves.

josan said: @LucyJung @playerkbd don't you think PJS would rather do an aegyo on Sora and ask her to model all the gowns in front of him and try some tango steps especially the blue one. He would definitely faint when she get too close. Wonder where his eyes would wander?