[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest LuCyJuNg

@ice308 same here. already sleepy but, i dont want to miss a thing, every minute counts!! =)
@malonowa. welcome back! and thanks, i think its about busan thoght.. someone already translated it.. thank you again @ice308!!
more..more...

Guest VenyLoveDC

Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

부산~까리하네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

유진 ‏@teukables

Teuk's tweet: Busan~cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@ice308 when u wake up tomorrow morning , i'm sure u'll grin when u see this post.. teukie really tweet! although it's already midnite 2.00 am in busan i think.. u should be a FT Really!! i'm not joking... ^:)^

here's another translation! i'm so happy to read this one...
Super Junior FEVER! ‏@SJFever

[TRANS] @special1004: Busan~Close to you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

CLOSE TO WHO????  :x

This is seriously crazy.  Been stalking the two all over the internet... Sometimes, I wonder why on some news on Korea, she was not included on the list of guest.  Good thing is, international press seems to take notice of her more, meaning more English news about her like this one
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/biff-busan-dives-into-the-sea-of-film-014005142.html
class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); "[bIFF] Busan Dives Into the Sea of FilmCJ E&M enewsWorldBy Oh, MiJung | CJ E&M enewsWorld – 13 hours ago

Asia′s biggest film festival, the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), raised its curtains with a bang on October 4.

Busan announced the start of the festivities this day with its opening ceremony. 

In the red carpet event held before the actual event, Lee Byung Hun, Jung Woo Sung, Park Si Yeon, Han Ga In, Oh Ji Ho, Im Chang Jung, Jo Jeong Seok, Lee Je Hoon, Cho Min Soo, Lee Jung Jin, Gong Hyo Jin, Yoo Ji Tae, Kang Yea Won, Kim Yoon Hye, Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Bum Soo, Lee Ki Woo, Kim Hyung Jun, Park Shin Hye, Kang Sora, Lee Yeon Hee, Jo Yeo Jeong and more walked the red carpet in their own styles.

Guest ice308

Everyone slips, even beauty queens.. 
A beauty queen in our country fell while in the Ms. Universe pageant but she rose up beautifully and even placed 1st runner-up.. ;)
As long as you don't dwell on your mistake and learn from it, that's what's important.. 
Sora's tough and she's intelligent.. she can handle it. ;)

VenyLoveDC said: Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

부산~까리하네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

유진 ‏@teukables

Teuk's tweet: Busan~cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@ice308 when u wake up tomorrow morning , i'm sure u'll grin when u see this post.. teukie really tweet! although it's already midnite 2.00 am in busan i think.. u should be a FT Really!! i'm not joking... ^:)^

here's another translation! i'm so happy to read this one...
Super Junior FEVER! ‏@SJFever

[TRANS] @special1004: Busan~Close to you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

CLOSE TO WHO????  :x

Guest LuCyJuNg

ice308 said: Everyone slips, even beauty queens.. 
A beauty queen in our country fell while in the Ms. Universe pageant but she rose up beautifully and even placed 1st runner-up.. ;)
As long as you don't dwell on your mistake and learn from it, that's what's important.. 

ice308 said: Everyone slips, even beauty queens.. 

I couldn't sleep. Need to find Tueksora.  I'll be back late. Need to stalk. This serious addiction needs to be treated by some Tuekso.

Guest LuCyJuNg

josan said: I couldn't sleep. Need to find Tueksora.  I'll be back late. Need to stalk. This serious addiction needs to be treated by some Tuekso.