[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ice308

Good evening everyone! :-h
Wow, Sora looks really beautiful in her gown.. :x :x :x and yeah, what's with the red rose? :-? :-? :-?
@lennycsn, basing on the pictures, yes the gown looks black but sometimes it's dark blue.. though it's not sapphire blue, it's still blue.. :D

Guest ice308

Irda

said: BIFF 2012 - SJ Info

[iNFO] 17th Busan film festival begins today to Oct 13th. SJ along with other artists will walk blue carpet at Haendae beach STAR-road Oct 5

cr: Thoughts for SuJu ‏@ELF_thoughts

Only some of them will attend that event,cake. HaeKyuTeukYe will take a straight flight from BKK to busan. (cr:The_FL)

kaiskloset said:

what can i say... pretty pretty princess Sora at BIFF... you totally own that Red Carpet baby!!. ... (dont dare close that freaking eyes teuk!)

pics via ΣIKΔ ‏@MissEika[사진]강소라,'도도한 눈빛' @KSora_IFC pic.twitter.com/k2A80ZlX Retweeted by KSora Int'nl Fanclub Hide photo  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

This thread is moving so fast.. I am not here for three days and I left behind about 10 pages... DAEBAK...

Btw, our Baby Princess is so beautiful. The dress is so Sora, simple, elegant and classy... ^:)^  =D>

What can I say, Sora's beauty and elegance is breathtaking!!! I am so glad to have an afternoon off at work so I can join in the party!!! BIFF, the day we've been waiting for.. Hope to see them together!!!

And yeah, to the troll, why does she hab (edit: see what my phone does? Lumalabas pagkapinoy ko! HAB instead of HAVE!!) to come out when we have an important event like this.. Party pooper! And agree with other FD's, I don't care about Leeteuk's past girlfriends, what's more important is the present and that's our Sora!!

"It doesn't matter if Sora is not his first girlfriend as long as his last and his F5REVER"

FD fighting!! Let's keep believing!!

I'll come spazz more with you once I get home..I hate my phone!!urgggh..

Guest fateukso

Two things...

1. The sweater she's wearing at the airport is too big for her, don't you think? (But I may just be a little too delusional about this.. I mean it is possible that she just loves wearing loose, comfortable clothing..) still..

2. A red rose.. why??

Guest ice308

@kaiskloset, correct! Nice one from Betty White. :D (I love her in Golden Girls. :D)
This is it for me tonight.. Will read and post again tomorrow.. ;)
Hope we'll receive good news tonight or tomorrow.. :x
Good night everyone! :-h

Here are some pics of Sora at BIFF..My favorite actress Yoonji aka Kangins WGM partner was there looking beautiful as well

If Sora's dress was white it would be a traditional wedding dress..she's a princess for sure..I also included the airport fashion pic everyones is talking about...big striped shirt...honestly that shirt would be big on Leeteuk too..must just be style.

Credit:daum and as tagged

49857973.2.jpg

20121004220213123.jpg

20121004_1349354990_51464300_1.jpg

201210041522774459_506d2b7ce3020.jpg

Guest silvia urikawibisono

^^ sora..a girly girl picture at the airport with a too niy of shirt then suddenly change into a goddes for BIFF

somebody is trying to show us how many girls LeeTeuk dated - even celebrities which LeeTeuk said he never dated - but thanks to those pictures - now i understand why LeeTeuk is so amazed at the beauty of Kang Sora that he couldn't bear to take his eyes of her - because Kang Sora is exceptional - she is like a goddess!

I am just wondering why that intruder didn't include a picture of her - she is probably so ugly that she couldn't stand seeing a beautiful human being like Kang Sora.  And also a troll is ugly, right?  This thread belongs to beautiful people - our hearts are beautiful so we have no room for ugly people.  :-t

Wait - did somebody asked for her opinion?  Why the troll keep on saying she (I would say the troll is a female species) is trying to help us?  Did we ask for help?