[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

FD sis! pardon me but i was wondering about Teukie's @special1004 - twitter name and elf said it is something special for him... and today is oct. 4th. 1004... ever wonder why too....? gif via sapphireblue-05
tumblr_lv3g3eCxRy1r730o7o1_500.png

via tumblrakik-owhy is 1004 something leeteuk uses to describe himself? i was thinking it had something to do with his birthday but um that doesn't add up. is it a word play? sorry for the dumb question hahaanonymous_avatar_24.gif Anonymous

1004 is 천사 in Korean. It’s a word play because it either means 1004 (the number) or it means angel….which is what he has always liked to call himself. Haha it’s okay!

Ask akik-o a question #leeteuk #super junior
either way, you ARE special Park Jungsoo. never ever forget that.pics via amawsome tumblrtumblr_lnpqxkS2wm1qegw2xo1_500.jpg

Guest VenyLoveDC

Our baby princess at BIFF , she's So elegant n beautifull...

:x. http://t.co/tCEnYwsq she's wearing black gown and yesterday our prince also wears black! ;)

Pic credit to @TSL08 on twitter

Guest VenyLoveDC

I wonder what the red rose mean?? Is it a mission from teukie?? Or.. Sora want to give hint to teukie about something??? ;)) it's like a red rose she receive from teukie at SS4 seoul concert.. Kekeke...

Guest lennycsn

what can i say... pretty pretty princess Sora at BIFF... you totally own that Red Carpet baby!!. ... (dont dare close that freaking eyes teuk!)

pics via ΣIKΔ ‏@MissEika[사진]강소라,'도도한 눈빛' @KSora_IFC pic.twitter.com/k2A80ZlX Retweeted by KSora Int'nl Fanclub Hide photo  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

SORA IS A BELLE.

I am a woman but i fall for her total charms on this red carpet.

Oh! The rose...did it remind you something?

Why black? Cause teukie dye his hair black.

All for teukie.

Muah 3x Sora!

Guest meridiansuci

kaiskloset said: what can i say... pretty pretty princess Sora at BIFF... you totally own that Red Carpet baby!!. ... (dont dare close that freaking eyes teuk!)
pics via ΣIKΔ @MissEika

[사진]강소라,'도도한 눈빛' @KSora_IFC pic.twitter.com/k2A80ZlX

Retweeted by KSora Int'nl Fanclub Hide photo 

Guest k_craze

kaiskloset said: omoooooooooo! 
some joker troll is back.
here's a thought. were bursting 
with pride over our princess' 
being the 
DARLING of the red  carpet. 
so. there. and please....
thumbnail.aspx?q=5000141516112353&id=8c2

k_craze

said:

kaiskloset

said:

what can i say... pretty pretty princess Sora at BIFF... you totally own that Red Carpet baby!!. ... (dont dare close that freaking eyes teuk!)
pics via ΣIKΔ @MissEika

Retweeted by KSora Int'nl Fanclub Hide photo

[list]

[*] Reply [*] Retweet [*] Favorite

kaiskloset said: what can i say... pretty pretty princess Sora at BIFF... you totally own that Red Carpet baby!!. ... (dont dare close that freaking eyes teuk!)
pics via ΣIKΔ @MissEika

"); background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; background-color: transparent;' class="badge-retweeted"> Retweeted by KSora Int'nl Fanclub Hide photo 

class="js-timeline-title" style="margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 20px; "and im trolling around twitter to let Teukie knows his totally gorgeous of a wifey is rocking the red carpet in Busan.... hahahha see party continues.....so there.

class="js-timeline-title" style="margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px; "Tweets28mkaia ♡♡♡♡kaia ♡♡♡♡ @kaiaskloset

@special1004 omoo you have to see this @KSora_IFCpic.twitter.com/74sSUb8g

Hide photo 

I was happily lurking & admiring our beautiful Sora at BIFF & someone has to come and post pictures of Teuk's past. I or should i say....We here don't give a damn who Teuk dated in the past. The present / now is what we are interested in.

Guest VenyLoveDC

where's our teukkieeee????? i wanna see him!!!! huwaaaaaaahhhhh....

Here's our prince! 121004 One Asia Tour M Countdown Smile-Thailand presscon http://t.co/L4XjpAdM - SUPER JUNIOR @cre : @OurGyuhyun on twitter..

And here's our DC in BLACK!!!

http://t.co/a0wyVMW0 @cre : @TSL08 love... Love... Love...

:x

OMONA!!!!! WHEN WE'RE PARTYING SOME TROLLER WANT TO RUIN IT!!!! BUT WE WILL KEEP PARTYING & IGNORE IT!!!! <:-P

Guest lennycsn

@shymaltida all i can said from head to toe it shouts TEUKIE.

Please more pics here. I saw them in baidu forum.

For the first time i hate being on mobile.

I read that mc mentioned something like nanpin. According to the fans it means husband.