[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hi guys, I am so sorry for using word "scripted" in my older post, what I mean is the SungMin apparance in swimming pool is planned, not coincidentaly. I love DC so much, I am one of their fans, same as you guys, didn't mean of being intruder here. Believe me, that I am 100% support our DC...

@dee15: LOL! No need to be sorry and please don't mistaken yourself as an "intruder" because you're not. I know sometimes we can accidently use the wrong term/word, like myself, I sometimes use the wrong word to express how I feel about our DC here on Soompi. So no worries, ok? ;)

That aside, I should properly greet you! Welcome @dee15 to our big loving family >:D<  . I hope you enjoy your stay with us and spread lots and lots of TEUKSO LOVE!!!  :x

@viyra: Sorry about your oatmeal.

Guest k_craze

I would like to share my favourite screencaps/scenes in the recent episode.

Tip for lovers: If you want more skinship, first get all the children to splash water on your gf, so that water can get into her eyes.

E29_1.png

Yes!..seriously indeed!  So that you can get close to her and offer your shirt. From what I know the last time I get into a pool with water in my eyes, I can just use my eyes to just clean it off, and I do not need a bf's shirt to do that.

E29_2.png

Just look at his smile. EP29_3.png

In that way, you can use it as an excuse to hug her, but oops..got to be careful of the camera :)

EP29_4.png

Offered to carry her when it is supposed to be her 'punishment'.  Wolfy Lee Teuk, may I know where are you placing your left hand?

EP29_5.png

The person who is writing caption must be frustrated with their lovey dovey-ness.  I can't help but laugh when I read this caption.

EP29_7.png

And throw her into the water, so you have an excuse to hug her.  You are not being a prankster, but a WOLF:)

EP29_8.png

And the first thing that you did when you got into the camping car is to hold the pole. Are you thinking of Sora pole dancing for you.

And this is my favourite of all favourites..

EP29_10.png

After he asked Sora whether she likes him or his body, and after Sora replied that she likes him that's why she likes his body, he said he had to exercise forever.  My heart stirred when I heard him repeat "Forever", his 2nd forever is so heartfelt.  When he said it again, I felt that he wasn't talking about exercising anymore, but more of love promise.  Anyone feels the same as I do after hearing him said Forever again?  Makes me thinkg about the song he composed F.5.R.E.V.E.R

Guest mywebfoot

@lazyme2day I don't know why you call yourself lazy! You produce so much wonderful stuff! Thanks for cartoons, I burst out laughing when you wanted to break out the barbecue for the fire that Teukie started! Teuk is truly not aware of when to stop talking! Sora is now a master at shutting him up with food. It's like saying, "all right dearest, we've heard you, here's something to stop your personal grave digging."

Guest k_craze

Super Junior‘s Leeteuk left a heartwarming message on Twitter for his fans.

After wrapping up a concert in China yesterday with fellow members of Super Junior , Leeteuk posted two tweets about his military service, “Chinese ELFs who gave us a lot of presents!! Thank you and we love you!!! Today we shared love and happiness..I will give it back to you and even more in two years!! xie xie!!!”

The Super Junior members further added in another tweet, “The thing that saddens me the most…Is to leave everyone like this and go..The lovely time we spent together went by so fast, I will come back even cooler!! I promise you!!^^ Please watch over my dongsaengs!! I will be watching over you all!! Let’s live bravely without any worries!!! I love you!!!

Earlier this week, the production team of MBC‘s “We Got Married” announced that TeukSora‘s couple would continue filming until Leeteuk leaves for the military soon.

http://www.soompi.com/2012/08/27/super-juniors-leeteuk-tweets-support-message-and-mentions-military-service/

Guest k_craze

The reason we are so firm in our belief that things changed after Nami Island.

This was then.T.png

He is all shy and embarrassed when Sora poked his arm and he even asked "What are you doing?"  Discomfort is all written on his face.

And this is now.EP29_9-1.png

It seems like now he is so used to her touch that he can carry on with whatever he is doing. No longer shy, embarrassed or show any signs of discomfort.

Do we need to say more?

I rewatched ep 29 again  :\"> (I thought maybe it was my 20th times rewatched it), then I found something that maybe can be an evidence that our DC was called each other outside the filming. 
When LT and SR walked for the camping car, there's a sentence that caught my eyes
LT: I didn'y know the wather in Korea was hot.SR: Today is cool compared of before. I was staying in direct sun while I was shooting movieLT: What kind of movie that you working on?SR: I appear as a highschool studentLT : Really?SR: YES, SO I SPEAK IN DIALECTLT : AH THAT'S WHY YOU WERE USING DIALECT A WHILE AGO
I don't know what your guys thinking about, for me it seems that SR using the dialect when talked to LT when there's no camera. In my opinion, it showed that they are still talking each other outside the WGM. 
Sorry to post it like this, because I am very sad when I read a comment saying that their relationship is ackward and LT seems didn't like SR that much.. For me day by day they showed us a natural relationship, maybe not like husband-wife realtionship, more like BF and GF relationship.

k_craze said: moschila said:  @ k_craze : We all know his enlistment day is near. Sometimes i wish he could just let us know exactly when, to spare us the anxieties and the guessing. I want to be mentally prepared  =((

Guest pinnavinna

aaaak @k_craze pleaseee...you really messin' up with me this monday. as i couldn't stop smilling, grining, laughing in this office hour. usually monday is quite stressful for me. until my officemate on the next cubicle, got curious and ask me what i'm laughing at :))

your comment on every screencaps is so hillarious.especially the tip part :))))))

i'll go home on time today. can't wait to watch the engsub, just download it :D

Guest pinnavinna

aaaak @k_craze pleaseee...you really messin' up with me this monday. as i couldn't stop smilling, grining, laughing in this office hour. usually monday is quite stressful for me. until my officemate on the next cubicle, got curious and ask me what i'm laughing at :))

your comment on every screencaps is so hillarious.especially the tip part :))))))

i'll go home on time today. can't wait to watch the engsub, just download it :D

Guest pinnavinna

yeah...thanks to your sharp observation :))

this is the intresting part of this thread. in this thread, after the episodes aired, it doesn't stop there. but always followed with witty yet funny analysis and insight..sometimes it's pervy and dimplesional. but who cares..we all love it anyway, rite :D

Guest k_craze

Sorry for spamming. I am free today so sharing things I read.  Got this from WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora facebook page. I wonder when she is flying off, or she had gone. That means there is no filming for WGM?

WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora
[PICT] 120827 [DC Kang Sora] Sora will going to USA (invited by Disney),fighting
(Thanks Kang Sora weibo club) shared by: @Helechui

She's sooooooo pretty >< !!
She'll be in USA for 3 Days, hopefully Teuk Sobang will follow her right from China, so they can have honeymoon in USA!!! Never lose hope DC Lovers 화이팅!!!!

-UwiE-

Anyeong Chingus!!!
Please switch to DELUSIONAL mode before continuing to read this post   :P
Did you guys notice that during the water in the eye incident, after LT gave the comforting hug to Sora, she actually put her hand where LT's hand was, around her waist? ..since LT moved his hands too quickly, I thought Sora wanted to put her hands on top of his..but he pulled it by the time Sora did it...  :-S
did anyone else saw that?

Guest pinnavinna

aaakk...here's another temptation..u guys really makes me like teenage again, crazy over something carelessly :))

should i ask permission to leave early to my boss? hakhak

Guest malonowa

I think I know why LT carried SR to the lifeguard.

1) He could touch her bare thigh while carrying her (pervy :P)
2) To drop her in the water (well that was obvious, but why would he want to get her soaked? Did you see how her teeshirt clung to her after she got soaked?)

Wolfie Teuk at work again?
;))