[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I'm not sure whether someone ever mention this but after watching this episode, i remembered once sometime in July while Super Junior were promoting their 6jib & they were on Sukira...Leeteuk was proudly showing off his white toenail during that programme.

He seems so happy with his feet. I cant seem to find any link for it . Leeteuk was wearing black & he wore slippers that day.Judging from his hair colour, it should be around the same time while filming today's episode. I wonder how long he kept his white toenail ;)

Aaaaaah...the small little things that made me squealed in delight. Watching these two made me a teenager all over again. I'm like a teenager having a huge crush. 8->

Guest kangsara

http://kpopfever.com/2012/08/wgm-skinship-becomes-natural-for-leeteuk-kang-so-ra-couple-at-the-water-park/
http://news.nate.com/view/20120825n07543
http://news.nate.com/view/20120825n07370
http://news.nate.com/view/20120825n07251
http://news.nate.com/view/20120825n07227

Dimple Couple Naver survey ranked #1
A1JUR0nCUAAeJRZ.jpg

:D;)

Guest kangsara

moschila said: I'm not sure whether someone ever mention this but after watching this episode, i remembered once sometime in July while Super Junior were promoting their 6jib & they were on Sukira...Leeteuk was proudly showing off his white toenail during that programme.

He seems so happy with his feet. I cant seem to find any link for it . Leeteuk was wearing black & he wore slippers that day.Judging from his hair colour, it should be around the same time while filming today's episode. I wonder how long he kept his white toenail ;)

Aaaaaah...the small little things that made me squealed in delight. Watching these two made me a teenager all over again. I'm like a teenager having a huge crush. 8->

@kangsara

Ooops! My mistake! :( :-S

I was referring to that programme cos if i'm not mistaken during their individual introduction, he mention about his white toenail ( according to the eng sub) & i think he did lift up his feet on the table.

Please correct me if i'm wrong :-/

Or did i get mixed up with a similar programme?

Guest janetv

‘WGM’, Skinship becomes natural for Leeteuk-Kang So Ra couple at the water park http://kpopfever.com/2012/08/wgm-skinship-becomes-natural-for-leeteuk-kang-so-ra-couple-at-the-water-park/

I put up the link from super junior soompi thread which had a bunch of Leeteuks feet pictures..I believe the painted nail pics were before this day.

But he was particularly happy with his feet at that time I remember...so many pics were taken...

todays episode was cute...showed how natural they have become.

I wish WGM producers had put more DC couple minutes instead of the idol stuff...who cares which idol wants to be on WGM....

The ones they pick will be the only ones appearing. Was it all sm ent idols? If so then they probably pushed for that.

Like others have said I cried with the woojung couple. You could really see jang woo upset and trying to not cry himself.

Along with all the other stuff EunJung was going through and is going through I am sure he was further burdened giving her more upsetting news.

meikatoLiz said: LIKE! LIKE! LIKE!CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!OTTOKE! OTTOKE! OTTOKE!
*SCREAM*FAINT*DIE*
HeheheHai everyone, its been a long time hereMissing all of you FDs
Just want to share my 5cent ramble, today eps is..Totally cute and no more awkward in skin-ship, look so nature touching here and there *giggle*Finger-mountain-climbing , sole-on-sole-tickle , his-feet-on-her-lap , his-hand-on her-stomach, hugging8one more time faint8hehehe:D
Since the chinese sub already out,Can I request to FDs who understand Chinese a small wish?May you translated briefly what exactly they talk about?Please Please;;)

i loved the skinship! They really did seem like a couple in love! I have seen many couples do the same as them, so I was cringing a bit because those other couples I see in real life hold each other tightly out of lust, and makes the possibly romantic action kind of nasty. Howeve, with dimple couple, I feel it is out of LOVE that they hold each other so tightly, and it was soooooooooooo cute the way they did. Leeteuk oppa did hold kang sora in a way that is not natural for people who are 'just acting/just friends' but like a real couple. Teukso jjang!

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center;"Kang Sora impressed by Leeteuk’s body on ‘We Got Married’
20120825_wegotmarried_kangsoraleeteuk.jp

On the August 25th broadcast of MBC‘sWe Got Married‘, Kang Sora showed her excitement overSuper Junior Leeteuks great physique after seeing a photo of him topless.

Kang Sora exclaimed, “Oh my god! Oppa? For real? [That kicks butt],” showing off her Kyungsangdo dialect, which she’s practicing for a film she’s working on.

Leeteuk questioned, Honestly, you only like me for my body, don’t you?”, to which Kang Sora replied, “I like your body because I like you.”

He then made a romantic promise saying, I’m going to exercise for the rest of my life.”

♥ ♥ ♥

Source & Image: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/kang-sora-impressed-by-leeteuks-body-on-we-got-married

Guest Daniela Sanchez

Can't wait for the sub version of this episode!!
I didn't want to watch the raw version... now I can't wait!! XD

Guest rntheatre

I'll post my review of the episode once I get to hold the english subbed version. I haven't watched the RAW version so as not to spoil the moment. Unfortunately, my Korean is pretty much basic. The basic of the most basic.
I enjoyed reading your posts guys. Have a great weekend!

Guest ary1004

kokohourse said:

Hi monmon16,

I am a fan of Leeteuk from Taiwan. I found your fantastic record via web and forward the post onto Baidu(China) website with  attaching the source.

By the time, there was a member informed me that the hard-working record has created by your group. And we do really hope to receive your consent to translate 

the record into a Chinese version. You will definitely still have the copyright in the future.

Hope there will be more Sapphire blue members forever!!

Much appreciated your support.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all..

Below is inspired by The Beatles (I Want to Hold Your Hand) & TeukSora (WGM)

holdyourhand01.gif

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I....
say that something
holdyourhand02.gif

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

holdyourhand03.gif

Oh, please, say to me

You'll let me be your man
and please, say to me

holdyourhand04.gif

You'll let me hold your hand

holdyourhand05.gif

Now let me hold your hand

holdyourhand06.gif

I wanna hold your hand

holdyourhand07.gif

Yeah you, got that something
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand

holdyourhand08.gif

And when I touch you i feel happy, inside

It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

Surprisingly calm after the holding hand....
They know how to please each other.... ^__^

@33ru_mieru - nice to see you here again dear friend.  I actually had to sing that Beatles' song while watching the gifs. 

LeeTeuk turns into a complete happy individual when with his wife - I'm sure even tho' they film for a whole day and would be tired, his stress goes away completely.

Why did LT drop Sora as Sora was getting ready to do the H-5?  The jealous husband doesn't want anybody touching his wife - okay when doing a drama - but not in front of him!!  But the after effect was so good - a hug - and it looked so sweet even tho' he tried to restrain himself.

With Sora's new hairstyle, don't they resemble each other now more?  Sometimes looking at them and listening to how they speak gives me goosebumps.  They say the same word a lot of times - they repeat each other's statement - and they even walk alike.

I think the jealousy is gone - I thought SungMin's appearance at the pool would spark something again.  And yes, again,I am  suspicious of SungMin's continuous appearance in WGM lately.

I would love it if SungMin was a new couple on WGM. They had him on a lot so that may happen..

Out of all the FJ dates the Sungmin Yoosool (?) couple was the fave.

Thanks Mieru for the post...love it...It just shows how easy it is for them to be naturally close..the hand holding was so sweet.

Guest monmon16

33ru_mieru said:

When I....
say that something

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Oh, please, say to me

and please, say to me

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

It's such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

Guest lennycsn

A-ha! I was actually humming in my head beatles' "all i need is love"... lol so much love ij this episode that i feel im in love too. Any of tyou esp the married ones think and smile at those scenes " been there done that" i feel like those scenes were laughing at us and lovers. I feel so shy as though the prog read my mind

When I....

say that something

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

Oh, please, say to me

and please, say to me

I wanna hold your hand

I wanna hold your hand

It's such a feeling

That my love

I can't hide

I can't hide

I can't hide

@33ru_mieru: LOL. Hi5! I was thinking of this song before (remember our "project" back in May? LOL) Wow, we think alike. kekeke. I love your gifs. Hope you can come back more often. ;)