Flirting with random people.... Do you do it?

Crunchyrunchy

I just thought about how I only have one life and that what if something happens to you the next day.. I.E: death, vacate

I mean seriously..... take a chance or just mow down?

If you messed up then the person would just probably think you are a creep/wimp or whatever but at least after a few days they will probably forget.

Gnome saying?

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

I just thought about how I only have one life and that what if something happens to you the next day.. I.E: death, vacate

huh????????

haha I think you're thinking a bit too far xD

but imo ppl dun forget first impressions.

n rumor has it that girls dun forget stuff that people do D:

Don't underestimate the power of social networking. You act strange and make a fool of yourself, girls will gossip and there you go...

I once had dog that I fed a bone, instead he picked it up with his teeth and simply offered it to another female dog. That might be sweet if that was the end to the story, but after laying the bone at her feet, and when she was about eat it, he quickly snatched it up and ran away. Next thing you know all the female dogs in the neighbour-hood decided to not show him in affection. True story. The morale of the story? Don't turn into a dog.

Seriously though, I had trouble trying to understand the rambling in your OP, therefore I was attempted to make similar ramble as above.

Is it wise to flirt with random people? If your single and like to try your luck, I don't see why you shouldn't. Then again, we all have our definition of what constitute as flirting. Personally, I don't think I flirt, but I'm usually particularly nice to the person or try to entertain them. Some form of flirting I find weird, particularly girls that tend to flash their eyelashes, in response I tease them and ask if they want me to take them to a doctor about their eye problems or perhaps start to also participate in rapid, short interval eyelash flashing to imitate them. Yes, I'm evil.

hmmm i dont really flirt, but im friendly towards stranger.

i dont categorize that as being flirty, i dont even think i've ever flirted with anyone...that's just not my thing.

but i agree with u that we only have one chance in life, so its better to make the most out of it :D

just be careful! lol

No, I don't flirt with random people.

I either just do it on my own or at least with a wingman that I know.

I, on the other hand, always flirt with random people. Why just the other day I saw a dude flirt with a delightful lady, so I decided to join in and flirt along side him. Long story short, he punched me in the face. When I asked for help, she kicked me in the balls.

Don't underestimate the power of social networking. You act strange and make a fool of yourself, girls will gossip and there you go...

I once had dog that I fed a bone, instead he picked it up with his teeth and simply offered it to another female dog. That might be sweet if that was the end to the story, but after laying the bone at her feet, and when she was about eat it, he quickly snatched it up and ran away. Next thing you know all the female dogs in the neighbour-hood decided to not show him in affection. True story. The morale of the story? Don't turn into a dog.

Seriously though, I had trouble trying to understand the rambling in your OP, therefore I was attempted to make similar ramble as above.

Is it wise to flirt with random people? If your single and like to try your luck, I don't see why you shouldn't. Then again, we all have our definition of what constitute as flirting. Personally, I don't think I flirt, but I'm usually particularly nice to the person or try to entertain them. Some form of flirting I find weird, particularly girls that tend to flash their eyelashes, in response I tease them and ask if they want me to take them to a doctor about their eye problems or perhaps start to also participate in rapid, short interval eyelash flashing to imitate them. Yes, I'm evil.

hahaha that why I said to flirt with random strangers at a random place like at the GYM or something. If you mess up then they would just be ...ewwwww this weird guy ..blah blah.. She doesn't know your name anything and you will never see her again.

Guest writerstale

I used to flirt with random guys just to get a sale at work.

How did that turn out?`

I try flirting sometimes. Which has caused me to realize a lot of females are crazy. They get super defensive. Some at most will give you a facebook add. A common pattern I notice is 6 out of 10 women I've approached that are in relationships don't admit to being in one.

Guest janicebigbrother

Confusing. I'm not a flirt at all, not my style. Most I'd be willing to participate in is joking/teasing, I don't even want to date right now.

Guest jellie_kookie

I'm friendly.

Some take it as flirting, but it's not flirting for me.

I flirt with someone I'm interested in, not just random people.

Guest humanoidm89

My girlfriend thinks I do it.. that's why I don't talk to people much. And I get iffy a lot when my girlfriend talks to anyone else..

Archived