[drama 2011] Lights & Shadows 빛과 그림자

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

Lights and Shadows Episodes 57-58 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

LIGHTANDSHADOWS.jpg

Lights and Shadows Episode 57-58 English Subtitle is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.co...lights-and-shadows-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. 
CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest sveta21

Hey guys, hulu.com has released episodes with English subs up to episode 59! I am planning on watching and copying the English subs. I was wondering if somebody could help me out with timing and also watching and copying episodes? I know its late, but we can still do it and perhaps get other people to be interested in the drama :) Drop me a line if somebody wants to do it with me :D Thanks in advance. 

Guest mylinh1430291635

Hey guys, hulu.com has released episodes with English subs up to episode 59! I am planning on watching and copying the English subs. I was wondering if somebody could help me out with timing and also watching and copying episodes? I know its late, but we can still do it and perhaps get other people to be interested in the drama

:)

Drop me a line if somebody wants to do it with me

:D

Thanks in advance. 

Guest sveta21

@mekeo117. I'll be doing it manually unless you guys know of a free (free for eternity) program that will allow me to get subs from hulu.com. I've already completed it up to episode 10. I need someone to time them for me, and perhaps make them pretty sounding. (The subs on hulu sound a little crass in my opinion, that is the subs don't have 'Oppa' or Hyung and so forth...) I will try to do at least five per week (It takes me more than five hours to watch an episode and manually copy the subs...) 

Guest xopo17

SOME ARTIKEL ABOUT LATEST NEWS OF LIGHTS & SHADOWS

기자] 가수이자 배우로 활동 중인 손담비가 MBC 월화드라마 '빛과 그림자' 배우들과의 다정한 모습을 공개했다.

손담비는 지난 1 오후 자신의 트위터에 "'빛과 그림자' 마지막 야외 촬영 기념 찰칵. 혼자 구두 신어서 키가 작아진 유채영. 내일은 진짜 마지막 촬영"이라는 글과 함께 사진을 게재했다.

공개된 사진 속에는 손담비를 비롯해 배우 조미령과 성지루, 안재욱이 나란히 서서 카메라를 응시하고 있다. 밝은 미소를 짓고 있는 그들은 극중 의상을 입고 다정한 분위기를 풍겼다

사진을 네티즌은 "'빛그림' 마지막 회가 내일! 너무 아쉽다", "마지막 촬영이라니 연장했으면 좋겠다", "훈훈한 촬영장 분위기가 느껴진다"등의 반응을 보였다.

한편 MBC 월화드라마 '빛과 그림자' 오는 3 마지막 회가 방송된다

CREDIT : OSEN

IF I WAS USED GOOGLE TRANSLATE, BASICALLY ITS ABOUT : THAT PICTURE IS THE LAST SHOT & ABOUT last outdoor filming & Tomorrow really the last shot N LAST DAY OF FILMING, IT has published the text and pictures together.

The MBC drama "Light and Shadow"s last episode in the coming three days

OR MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE COULD TRANSLATE MUCH BETTER ???

:D

Guest cococrust

ep 61 c-subhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/7c3xii
ep 62 c-subhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/ltskxp

Archived