[Drama 2011] Man of Honor / Glory Jane 정직한 사람

Guest smashingalou

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Text Preview and Video from OCKOALA

Written preview for episode 7:

To Jae In, who was hired by In Chul to be his personal nurse, In Woo’s sole requirement in accepting her presence is for her to submit her application to Geodae along with him. Young Kwang needs to earn back the money to repay Jae In, so he submits his application to Geodae as well. After many twists and turns, these three people take the first steps forward at Geodae. Waiting for them is Heo Young Do and his mysterious team, and the tests they have prepared…….

[Preview] Man of Honor - In-woo and Jae-in Kiss (Episode 7)

Guest smashingalou

Thank you leslie for the update and the pic...

The three seemed serious. And sorry can't help but LOL on how big their identification cards are! Those are huge IDs...

Guest Heaven11

Really liking this drama, I've found it to fly by when watching it. Ahh, wishing I hadn't started watching it until it finished, then could have watched it all in one go. 

@Pahari - That confused me also, if they have the house deed, then that would mean they own the house. Therefore I don't understand where the Landlady wanting increased rent suddenly came from, unless the Restaurant and house are separate, and its the land lady of the restaurant or such. I really hope they're not going to make silly mistakes like this.

Surprised YK couldn't recall the name Yoon Jae In, especially as he went along the baseball career path that he promised her when younger, therefore you would assume he would remember the name well.

lol, I think I must be one of the few who never watch previews of the next episode, I've always preferred to be surprised, and think previews give too much away (though I know they help boost anticipation for the next episode).

Guest KawaiiPeachies

i'm loving this drama :DPark Min Young is so cute and her role is so good in this serie :D

this is the man of honor trailer :D

Guest JzzMeen

Park Min Young, Chun Jung Myung & Lee Jang Woo in Job Interview Battle

548609(0)-450449_19979.jpg

Park Min Young, Chun Jung Myung and Lee Jang Woo will show fierce fighting in three colors to apply for the job.

In episode 7 of Glory Jane (Man of Honor) broadcast on November 2nd, 2011, Park Min Young, Chun Jung Myung and Lee Jang Woo appear at the venue of Great Trading Company recruitment fair with the same interview identification card, and ultimately who will enjoy exclusively the happiness of “interview success,” has lead to wide audience’s expectation. Chun Jung Myung who always failed his interview, because of the intertwined conflict between his sense of responsibility as the head of family and injured self price, so his look very excited and full of fight. And the sky-blue shirt with a narrow gray-twill tie, showing the solemn side of Jung Myung.

Park Min Young whose path to find a job is especially hard, shows expression of anxiety and worry for the interview. Park Min Young wore white shirt, and put on a black dress coat, complete a dignified “interview” dressing. This black and white mix is said to be the standard interview dress for job seekers.

Lee Jang Woo has to bring along his dissatisfaction from been forced to end his baseball career to work in Great Trading Company to the interview venue. As a successor to Great Trading Company, who is also the wealthy son of chairman Seo Jae Myung, Lee Jang Woo wore a branded jacket with decorated with gold plated buttons, coupled with branded tie, showing his rich second-generation charisma.

The set of scenes was shot on last October 24, 2011 in Sindorim-dong, Seoul. In order to fully show the atmosphere of the interview venue, the filming mobilized more than 150 extras. In the shooting that lasted from 10 am to 10 pm, the three of Park Min Young, Chun Jung Myung and Lee Jang Woo and all other actors had displayed the interview scenes that full of tension.

In the last episode, Chun Jung Myung take up the responsibility of his father as head of family, gave up baseball career and rushed to the front line of job seeking. Park Min Young also resigned from her nurse job in the hospital, and put in tireless efforts on finding a new job. Whether they who show the spirit of “880 thousands won generation” (indicates average salary in competitive job market faced by current Korean young generation) can successfully pass the first hurdle of Great Trading Company interview before success, has became the focus of attention of the audience.

Producer said, “Chun Jung Myung, Park Min Young and Lee Jang Woo three persons as the main leads of Glory Jane, has also 100% put themselves into the drama filming, and continuously received well praises. Next three of them will show even complex and delicate acting in the complex and tangling fate. For the wonderful change of acting of three of them, hope that everybody can support.”

In addition, in the 7th episode, Park Min Young is having opponent play with Lee Jang Woo as her personal nurse. Park Sung Woong becomes the last trump card of Park Min Young, and starts the full revenge on Son Chang Min. How is relationship between Park Min Young and Lee Jang Woo going to develop, and whether Lee Jang Woo will recognize Park Min Young whom he had seen 17 years ago, all questions will be answered in the following episodes.

via TVReport

Facing with the Heart of Jae In, Chun Jung Myung is Sad or Happy?

201110301355521115_1.jpg

The acting and the cute expression in his eyes have attracted strong reaction from the audience.

In KBS2′s drama series Glory Jane, when facing with Park Min Young (Jae In), Chun Jung Myung can laugh happiness for small matters and also display the look of him in angry and sadness, shows that his heart is wavering towards female Jae In.

The happy and cheerful performance by Chun Jung Myung has attracted many female audience, who left message on bulletin board, “Addicted too deep to Chun Jung Myung.”

On October 30th, 2011, producer said, “the acting of Chun Jung Myung in the role of Kim Young Kwang in Glory Jane is 100% true quality acting, showing his flexible acting skill, let’s look forward to ever-changing wonderful acting of Chun Jung Myung.

In addition, in the 6th episode aired on October 27th, Park Min Young was touched and cried after been kidnapped and later returned safely to reunite with Chung Jung Myung.

credit: asian-drama.org

Archived