The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest NorineJ

akazukin02 said: @Britney-ShilohB hello chingu!!

Again the contest entries was a group effort...thank you to all the Dooliers/Yongshiners who all contributed and helped, @se7enbigbang for taking charge in the first round and continue to support in the second round, to @shinyong29's images/qoutations/interviews, to @jyhpsh spot on insights and for always keeping us in check when we are hyper with our Dooleysional ideas, to @greenfrisbee for the fan arts, @NorineJ @Britney-ShilohB @iheartvx @cikbella @dragonangel50 @yongshins2 @maya2206 @shemotional @acshaney @viyra @silvergate08 @kimsoyeon18 @sheshel @yongshinlove for helping in the timeline and in promoting at twitter... sorry if i forgot someone, you are all awesome to those who voted for our OTP, we hope their new followers were able to get to know more of their friendship through the entires we have posted.. ROund 2 might be our last chance to introduce our OTP since i think they are trimming down the contestants into 3 with the most votes received.. it's been a pleasure working with all these Dooliers/Yongshiners im proud to be part of this group a ONE BIG HUG to all of you it's all worth our effort for the love of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye :)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NorineJ

said:

akazukin02

said:

@Britney-ShilohB hello chingu!!

Again the contest entries was a group effort...thank you to all the Dooliers/Yongshiners who all contributed and helped, @se7enbigbang for taking charge in the first round and continue to support in the second round, to @shinyong29's images/qoutations/interviews, to @jyhpsh spot on insights and for always keeping us in check when we are hyper with our Dooleysional ideas, to @greenfrisbee for the fan arts, @NorineJ @Britney-ShilohB @iheartvx @cikbella @dragonangel50 @yongshins2 @maya2206 @shemotional @acshaney @viyra @silvergate08 @kimsoyeon18 @sheshel @yongshinlove for helping in the timeline and in promoting at twitter... sorry if i forgot someone, you are all awesome to those who voted for our OTP, we hope their new followers were able to get to know more of their friendship through the entires we have posted.. ROund 2 might be our last chance to introduce our OTP since i think they are trimming down the contestants into 3 with the most votes received.. it's been a pleasure working with all these Dooliers/Yongshiners im proud to be part of this group a ONE BIG HUG to all of you it's all worth our effort for the love of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye :)

To @sweetbabo
glitterfy4211459T809B81.gif

please do visit here always enjoy posting here
glitterfy4211630T344B81.gif

@akazukin02 wow few more changes it make me cry when i read all it really touches my heart i really proud im a yongshin shipper  :x :x :x and too all doolers team have helping to make that entry soo wonderful thats teamwork i love you allGroup_hug!.gif

im still promoting in facebook and in twitter i will never give up
i will still love this couple it will never change me
by the way in the past few days i always dreaming our couple when i was sleeping they both look happy together i wish that dream will be real someday
hehe i always listening to ost songs of heartstrings and watch it again 
IM PROUD TO BE A DOOLEY/YONGSHIN SHIPPER
have a nice day to all
shoutout
@se7enbigbang @NorineJ @Britney-ShilohB @iheartvx @cikbella @dragonangel50@yongshins2 @maya2206 @shemotional @acshaney @viyra @silvergate08 @sheshel @yongshinlove 

@greenfrisbee @jyhpsh

many online slient lukers please dont forget to vote this couple
click awsome insightful and lol
here's the link
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27012926/#Comment_27012926

thank you in advance

[interview|Trans] CNBLUE for excite MUSIC (01.21.2014)

sxqs.png?w=550&h=250&crop=1sxqs.png?w=594

CNBLUE is the talented rock band from South Korea. When they were starting, they wanted to gain experience in Japan. So, from June 2009, they came to Japan for half a year as “music errant” doing music activities and giving more than 100 performances in street and live houses. Then, the first mini-album Bluetory was released on January 2010 in South Korea and on October 2011, the debut single major in Japan, In My Head.

Today the band has grown up and became very popular worldwide. On January 17th, the first documentary movie The Story of CNBLUE/NEVER STOP was released in Japan. While they were in Japan to promote their movie, excite MUSIC got the opportunity to interview the members.

What were your impressions when you heard about this documentary film?

Jonghyun: I thought it was too early, but this documentary is not only for this time, if we could film again, it would be good if this film takes part in during our growth. And also, the title is “NEVER STOP”(laughs). Because the camera filmed lot of videos, I thought it was too much (laughs), but I felt sad when the filming was over.
Minhyuk: At first I was worried about how I should be filmed, but, I also felt sad after filming. The camera followed us wherever we went, documenting everything at any given time. Honestly, I thought it was really annoying (laughs), but when it was finished, I was worried if they had taken the scenes they needed.

How did you feel by watching this documentary of yourself?

Minhyuk: It was embarrassing to see our faces up close on the big screen. (laughs)
Jungshin: I also felt embarrassed and felt strange because of the fact that we were going to appear on the screen of a theater. After, as we showed our natural side, I thought this film was done very well.

There is a scene when you are visiting Shinjuku where you did street live. The street performance seemed to be such a hard experience for you, was there any event that was encouraging?

Yonghwa: When we did a street performance in Shinjuku for the first time, college students from Korea stopped and watched us, it was really appreciated.
Jonghyun: Yeah, we were agonising on how to keep performing in that situation because nobody watched us. But, when we were about to finish our performance, people stopped to watch us. It was a great encouragement to us.

Were there any exchanges with other bands who were doing street live as well?

Jonghyun: No, we did our best to do our own performance.
Jungshin: When we were performing at live houses, there was a band who was interested in us. Even though we couldn’t communicate because we were not good in Japanese at that time, they helped us. They gave us advice and drink. It was a big help for us.
Yonghwa: They gave us half-finished drinks. (laughs) Of course, we accepted it gratefully!

There is an impressive scene in which Jonghyun is saying “I became the vocalist of our band” because Yonghwa had decided to appear in the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’. Now all members are active as actor, but why are you still keeping band activity?

Jonghyun: We all like music very much, so band activities are more of a hobby than work. Since music is what we like most, we are continuing without problems.

Even if you have something unpleasant, when you are playing together with your musical instruments, you can forget these bad things?

Jonghyun: The stress that I usually have goes away when I listen to music and when I do a live concert.

The first half of your world tour has been recorded in the movie; second half will start from next week. By going around the world, are there any changes in your mind?

Yonghwa: There’s nothing really special. I feel that everybody is willing to love my obsession with music and with that I feel that I can do what I want to do more from now.

What exactly is your obsession with music?

Yonghwa: Composing music, writing lyrics, and arranging a lot of music.

Does this mean that it’s not perceived differently according to the country?

Yonghwa: Yes, it does.

I see. To finish, do you have a message for our readers about the movie?

Jungshin: I think this movie is deep, since it’s work that is different from a variety program or fiction. This documentary also features our natural side, all the fans would be happy to see that. CNBLUE will keep doing its best; please give a lot of love to us in the future. Also, our best album named PRESENT is going to be released on February 5th, please look forward to it too.

Yonghwa: Yes, this album is the best of our Korean songs; please listen to it by all means!

cr http://cnbluestorm.com/2014/02/17/interviewtrans-cnblue-for-excite-music-01-21-2014/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+CnblueStorm+(C.N.BLUE+STORM)

Hello .. I am new here .. but I have long followed in silence .. I love this couple since YAB .. they look real .. and may really be a real partner as soon as possible .. but I'm very proud as well with their friendship .. hope the best for their relationship .. thank you

TuekaK said: Hello .. I am new here .. but I have long followed in silence .. I love this couple since YAB .. they look real .. and may really be a real partner as soon as possible .. but I'm very proud as well with their friendship .. hope the best for their relationship .. thank you

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[About CNBLUE’s Narration Teaser]자정 업로드 된 내레이션 티저 ‘Love is…’, 어떻게 보셨나요? 감미로운 목소리로 전해 듣는 네 남자의 사랑철학, 여러분의 감상펑을 들려주세요! :)
#씨엔블루 #CNBLUE

Did you like the narration teaser which was uploaded last midnight? What are your opinions on CNBLUE members’ definition of love? :)

cr CNBLUE OFFICIAL FB

정용화씨: (사랑은) 정말 달지만 씁쓸하기도 한 초콜릿

Jung Yong-Hwa: (Love is)Sweet-bitter chocolate
and who is your love  ;)) ;)) ;))
1926800_597035610374268_1907343993_n.png

other members

1899938_597035627040933_233673966_n.png1960128_597035587040937_620448879_n.png10078_597035583707604_1116915228_n.png1622123_597035593707603_412628557_n.png

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

1607043_413707372097136_989643868_n.jpg?

"Pay attention to his touch. A man who is interested will find any excuse to touch you. This could be anything from simply touching your arm when you say something funny to reaching over and brushing an eyelash off your face.Where he touches you is also important. If your date is trying to flirt with you, he'll make a point to touch your back, upper thigh/arm, or your sides.[9] He also may try to grab your elbow to guide you through a crowd, showing you and everyone else that he's with you. [10]"

"He offers you his hand palm-up. If you're at the hand-holding stage, pay attention to the way he offers you his hand. If his palm is facing up, he's hoping to connect on more than just a physical level.[14]"

Gage his giggle-factor. Does he laugh easily around you? A man who is attracted to and comfortable around you will laugh more easily than a man who could care less. In addition, he may try harder to make you laugh or get you to notice him

Take careful watch when he is standing near you. He may try to move in closer when you don't seem to be watching to test if you feel comfortable around him. In normal conversation, a man will be 1.5-2 feet away from another person. [16] If he is closer, you can take that as a sign that he's attracted to you.

<3

Does it call Love?

Love is something that make you wanna do it by your own will.
Love is when we all know we r one.
Love is when @NorineJ try to make a collage for a 1st time.
Love is when @akazukin02 & @shinyong29 try to make video for the 1st time as well.
Love is... reading @jyhpsh's POV & Insight.
Love is... staring at @greenfrisbee's photos & editing.
Love is... @Dooliers who contribute your cheers
Thanksss @Dooliers 
Love ya,
:x

I find myself being more cheesy romantic day by day????!!!
:x

yaaaaa~~~u all put me in tears. I am emotional now. I love u all. Thanks for the group effort. For all the member in thread,kkt,twitter n for all the new member who cant be mentioned one by one.. thanks for always keep this thread alive :*

Please @se7enbigbang take more tissues for me now ..hahhahbaa. u are my twins right??

Nb: im sorry cant be here 24/7 due to my activity recently took my time. But im available in kkt n twttr tough also. Just call me when emergency meeting near up hahhahahha /am just kidding /

once again thanks for all

U are great..u are young ..u are cute... hahaha :")

[uPDATE]
컴백쇼 무대 준비에 한창인 씨엔블루 멤버들!~ 3월 2일 SBS에서 방송되는 씨엔블루 올라이브 컴백쇼 ‘Can’t Stop’, 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁 드려요!
#씨엔블루 #CNBLUE #캔트스톱 #CantStop 

Here is a picture of CNBLUE members practicing for their comeback show~ Please look forward to SBS CNBLUE All-live comeback show, ‘Can’t Stop’ which will be aired on March 2!

CR cnblue official fb fp
i understand mr dooley they are really busy preparing for comeback ;););)
but i can feel he wont forget his bestfriend's birthday im sure he will greet her

1621962_597057767038719_2065110060_n.png

Archived