The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

'Doctors' finally break through ... 20% best 1 minute, Kim Rae-won, Park Shin Hye agony scene'

pizap.com14707122465481.jpg

[Sports Chosun Ilbo reporter jeongyuna] SBS drama wolhwa 'Doctors' nationwide ratings of 21.3% (Nielsen Korea provides, under the same standards), writes metropolitan audience of 23.1% and 20% of the national punched the wall. The best one minute took two Struggling scene of the recorded 27.38 percent, Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye. 
"Annya no hope for a miracle left?" Is reminded of his memory also saw exhausted all the way in front of his father's death at the end of Hye Jung , jihong, even change your mind and no hope Ventures surgery. 
surgical ICU jihong look back with Hye Jung stopped to see the condition of the patient is only heavier. But without abandoning the hope of seeing the condition of the patient come away ... check results are predictable as well. Jihong will not hide your kids and you do not want to reveal writes a sick mind, it should also be discouraged watching Hye Jung. Eventually jihong the bride to the groom who must not give up hope that the ill informed coma. The expression of jihong telling vividly the anguish as incurred doctors limit is overwhelming. 
Crew will say "doctor bundeulkkeseo surgery scene, as well as gyesinda gave me a great deal of advice to the reality of the hospital scene, about not how to express words of gratitude." were "professional has special year joined by a team devoting every effort to realistic surgery scenes," he explained.

SBS wolhwa drama "doctors" is and Park Shin Hye growing love is full of doctors in a helpless rebels, justice despite the pain this quietly towards naahganeun Kim Rae-won, a doctor seonhubae meet again in the span priests, and eight broadcasting painter 16th September 10:00 at night with a story that starts only once in a lifetime love.

http://naver.me/FoMMENP6

sign-thank_you.gif

• Like 2

[Yesterday TV] 'Doctors', overcame to appreciate the drama of reality

201608090159771417_57a8bae907f49_99_2016

[OSEN = bakpanseok News] appeal of SBS drama 'Doctors' is that it is realistic. Of course, a pretty face and also fights well and jigojisunhan Park Shin Hye is a figure of the doctor as a doctor out of love, but can be a fantasy, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae-won is drawn to the very day has risen from reality. So the more impressive.

Stories of the past 8 pm The broadcast 'Doctors' of safely finish the treatment south wind (namgoong min min.) Story and 3 years living in the end suffered a traffic accident on the same day to pay for the wedding all the kids and the wife loses her husband (Lee Sang-yeob minutes) It was drawn.

20 weeks pregnant wife was unable to find a conscious brain damage due to a traffic accident. Both the wife and the child was a miracle does not happen in danger of losing their lives. With his wife's surgery hongjihong whether (Kim Rae-won minutes) and yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye min) showed a different position.

Jihong was adamant stance commitment to give up surgery if the doctor's wife in terms eopgie no significant results. I will not give up vain vain hope that her husband was a surgical means. But Hye Jung insisted that the surgery should be a house of her husband's position in the desired position and miracles. Jihong also eventually persuaded ahead of Hye Jung and death of my father decided to surgery in the past saw gotta have her husband's position.

201608090159771417_57a8baea0b12f_99_2016

And the obvious attraction of the 'Doctors' revealed in scenes dealing with the surgical outcome wishing for a miracle. Jihong surgery and painfully determine the house, but there was no miracle to wake up my wife. Since the drama but also greet the mother wakes up happy ending it would not be to simply create any problems while the case while drawing a realistic eye beyond that to draw a miracle gave another impression. Through tears and commentary Hye Jung revealed that without a miracle can hope not.

Stylish rendition of 'Doctors' light is born from the drama begins. Since the first meeting of the Hye Jung Hye Jung and jihong up conversations with malsun (Kim Young-Ae minutes), but the drama was immersed naturally due to the pop metabolism. Hye Jung and jihong events experienced by the spectacle, but the deal is realistic. 'Doctors' in between spectacular events and respond to immerse the viewer in the grabbing is exquisitely balanced.

cr. naver

20140112230543-e0f43280.gif

• Like 1

Olympics and contested SBS 'Doctors' exceeded 20% ... 'special surprise'

AKR20160809021900033_01_i_99_20160809102
(AP) reporter = ancient yungoeun 20% was achieved at last. But Competition Olympic relay was not a drama. 

SBS TV wolhwageuk 'Doctors' ratings have exceeded 20% in the last eight days.Nationwide 21.3%, 23.1% metropolitan area. 

'Doctors' in front with 20% who wince second month, finally occupying 20% of the broadcast day notice on the 15th. 20 parts of the project "Doctors" is now left is five times until jongyoung. 

'Doctors' was able to these achievements thanks to the Olympics of the day, third-party and contested. 

MBC TV' monster ', KBS 1TV' Is the stage, and third-party is the "surprise special 'gained while relaying alongside the Olympic games instead of the regular programming. 

naohmyeonseo these programs been recorded the usual early 10% viewership of Olympics broadcasting entered the gyeolbang one place lower than regular organized program gained to benefit. 

" Doctors' competition with a KBS 1TV is 7.7%, MBC TV was 5.9%. This is a shame away from each Point 3 ~ 4.2% more than last week and 10.7% in the same period% and 10.1. 

KBS 2TV only 'A Beautiful Mind' has recorded a 6.5% audience rating points than it would have been up 3.7% Broadcasting. 

CR.http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0008597412&cid=1020440&gid=999339

KN_TeenyHelloKitty_Thx-vi-1.gif

• Like 1

Park Shin Hye, commemorative photo in front of the catering from FTISLAND Lee Hong-gi "Thank you Honsuta!"

r.580x0Photo = of Park Shin Hye Instagram

Actress Park Shin Hye has conveyed the feeling of gratitude to Lee Hong-gi of FTISLAND sent me the catering to the shooting of SBS drama "Doctors". 

Park Shin Hye "rice to Instagram (photo sharing SNS) of herself while eating? Yes! it was Really Delicious ? and the food was good. Thank you. Honsuta !!!! highest-Mai Hong Star # Honsuta # true Namusachin (male friend) (laughs) catering gift from the night the shooting of Hong Gi that tired me at once blown away for three days. I am a person who was blessed very happy. thanks. thank you, "along with the comment that, published a photo taken in front of the catering Lee Hong-gi has sent. 

Wearing a surgical gown of the doctor in the photo, Park Shin Hye wearing rough sandals, appealed the appeal was an inborn perky and fun look. 

Park Shin Hye is dressed in "Doctors" hye jeong role, has gained high popularity.

cr. http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2050340

thankyoukitty.gif?w=400&h=197

• Like 1

[Star toktok] 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, actor miracle every time tears poured

201608091153774073_57a946073f4d5_99_2016

[OSEN = JYP Reporter] It is perfectly done his job well as doctors who can cry with the pain of patients and caregivers. Doctors want to provide opportunities that can be achieved is a miracle not to miss a string of hope. Would not it be nice if these doctors only. Park Shin Hye through a "complete precious' yuhyejeong is good indeed grown out of character.

Park Shin Hye is wolhwa in SBS drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui, directing ohchunghwan) hot-rolled under the custody zhou Neurosurgery Fellow yuhyejeong station. '13 Is a person under the influence of doctors malsun grandmother (Kim Young-Ae minutes) before leaving the world with medical emergencies.Indeed a good fight in a rebel who lived blame, but rather this is also characterized by outstanding talent as a doctor.

Of course, the foundation and the basics there, the one he waged know there is a line to be upright character unconditional responsibility. Obama is sure to say, and it is clear that even nature is good and hate. Even in people who only like to ask liked this look is that it allows this. This is also not an exception hongjihong lover (Kim Rae-won minutes).

Hye Jung and jihong broadcast in the past eight days 'Doctors' 15's as opposed to doctors, and formed a chilly atmosphere. Because less hope and probability Hye Jung says that surgery should be under the appearance of a miracle might happen jihong claiming to unnecessary surgery should not be led to work as a sympathetic audience that may well happen in the hospital.

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae-won is a delicately expressed gamjeongseon each character to feel superior to my acting skills further increased dramatically immersive got a flat. In particular, Park Shin Hye broadcast announcing the end to the state of his wife Lee Sang-yeob jitdeon expressions and tears, and barely put out such voices are played to feel intact whether Hye Jung how human doctors.

As will of course not be a doctor empathetic to the situation of every patient, it is nevertheless hope that the warm pumge Would not it be nice if there is such a doctor. The same is true of dialogue and dad South wind was struggling to raise two sons of the surgery. This somehow was able iteotgie yuhyejeong who help them become committed to his two sons and south winds can laugh brightens again.

Everyone wants a miracle. But miracles happen it makes sense tingling distance moments of Hye Jung called normal, and yet another chest warm doctor the same thing and Hye Jung wanted a miracle back there, and result because I believe said to open the possibility to draw another hope does . And no one tight gaps, nagamyeo build a character the actress is believed to exert properly appreciate this even more attractive and can not replace the 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye and thanks to that yuhyejeong. 

CR. http://naver.me/FgaaLHPm

thank-you.gif

• Like 1

HI DOOLIERS!

Its been SO long since i last posted here, i don't know when that was or how many users have changed since then. Still, I'll always be a Doolier at heart, and i am extremely happy to see this thread still alive and the ship still sailing. Actually, from when i first became a yongshin shipper to now, what i have gathered is that yongshin really did date at one point, although i am not so sure how it is these days. But i'm sure they are still keeping in touch and that their friendship is still quite strong. AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS

wishing everyone here and of course our lovely Dooley couple all the very best.

love and more love! FIGHTING!:wub:

• Like 1

[SC FOCUS] 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, explosion ... you charm Crush ask the counterattack cider

2016081001001029700076141_99_20160810084603.jpg?type=w540

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has been delayed mainly innocent lovely genuine cartoon-type heroine. But it meets the SBS Doctor yuhyejeong character in 'Doctors' image has changed her. Which will give a passive character in that show Crush the peeled the hottest heroine.

9 broadcast in the charm of Park Shin Hye turned out well. In the broadcast day yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) is hit a crisis. Yuhyejeong is responsible for VIP Congressman, As she ask her colleague Seo woo (Lee Sung-Kyung), to monitor the condition of her Patient the congressman. and then went into another surgery. However, because (Kim, Min - Seok).hanging on short-term memory loss, brain meningioma forgotten that he received a call. Unfortunately, the health of the congressman is in danger. meanwhile hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) well do the operation procedure.for the congressman. however Hospital director jin willing to cast out yuhyejeong in this incident as an excuse. In the past, he make a surgery mistakes, because yuhyejeong Grandma. not knowing that yuhyejeong was the one got in jail for the fire inccident against seo woo.
but doctor yuhyejeong did not panic. she calmly accepted the disciplinary committee. Another you will notice was also a counterattack. Yuhyejeong ever had to hide the identity of a medical accident of her grandmother. So that director jin will not know it. against a front and tried to avoid. In the viewer position was one that might have seemed somewhat cramped. But to fight director jin. "We need to create a risk into an opportunity, to uncover the past medical mistakes which director jin deed. 
Park Shin Hye is not showing only the love story between Kim Rae-won she's also responsible in her work, and boasting to appeal the injustice Response against the Hospital director jin.but the appearance of Park Shin Hye is going to explode. This has led for director jin to deterrent Dr. yuhyejeong in any hospital method

Thanks to the change character of Park Shin Hye 'Doctors' recorded the audience rating of 20.6% (Nielsen Korea, national standards). Twice it was continuously exceeded 20% for the ratings. Some observers even talk of Olympics special effects, but the day was to show off the popular MBC 'monster' (9.8%) 20% tread broadcast notice.

cr.◇ http://naver.me/GqttQaHb

grazie1.gif

• Like 1

'Doctors #KimRaeWon,confessed, "I love you." To #ParkShinHye

pizap.com14707946206561.jpg

pizap.com14707953041711.jpg

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won the sincere love confession to angyeotda the excitement to many viewers towards Park Shin Hye for the past nine days broadcasting SBS wolhwa drama jihong from "Doctors" (Kim Rae-won minutes) This means aneumyeo sweet confess Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye minutes) this figure, which rode the wave. day Wuzhen (Lee Sang-yeob in minutes) had a sad regret mothaetdamyeo not to say "I love you" to his wife. then jihong went straight up to Hye Jung. Seriously, particularly jihong is saying towards Hye Jung in a young voice, "I have never been  say this? I love you. Hye Jung Ah "he told her.then Hye Jung has aroused the hunhunham build a happy smile gives hug to jihong. Sadness to the sobbing when hand choegangsu (Kim, Min - Seok minutes) knew meningioma in fact the cause of frequent headache in this day broadcast alone the aroused.

cr. http://www.etnews.com/20160810000004

9227-Thank-You-Animated-Gif-Free-Download-Clipart-Best.gif

• Like 1

6 Of Park Shin Hye’s Best Fashion Moments In “Doctors”

6 Of Park Shin Hye’s Best Fashion Moments In “Doctors”

Who knew that a hardworking doctor could be such a fierce fashionista?

Let’s visit the set of the hit SBS series “Doctors,” with the rebellious teen-turned-surgeon, Yoo Hye Jung, played by the beautiful and talented Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye’s fashion is making huge waves in Seoul. From the sexy, gorgeous leather pants that scream “bad girls have more fun” to the chic Louboutins that adorn the feet of a surgeon falling in love, the K-drama runway wouldn’t be complete without our fashionable neurosurgeon, Hye Jung. Whether it’s on- or off-call, Park Shin Hye’s fashion has set a new bar for stylish fans who are looking to add a splash of “Doctors” in their closets (minus the scrubs)!

Check out some of Park Shin Hye’s best fashion moments from “Doctors”!

1) Black on Black Leather from Episode 1

park shin hye fashion black on black full shot

No bad-girl fashion is complete without black leather pants! Park Shin Hye makes it bad to the core with her black see-through silk blouse from 8 Seconds and I’m-about-to-kick-you-again sexy leather pants.

park shin hye black on black leather

2) Wet and Chic from Episode 6

park shin hye fashion wet and chic

Ready to learn how to dance in the rain? Put on your favorite Jill Stuart blouse and True Religion bootcut jeans and find a red telephone booth!

park shin hye fashion wet and chic red telephone box

3) Louboutins in the Field from Episode 8

park shin hye fashion louboutins in the field

I’m against leaving any type of Louboutins out and about on the field, especially with this gorgeous Paloma handbag. Christian Louboutins belong on your feet or wrapped in your arms to be worshipped. But, hey, when it comes to this field of love, who gives?

park shin hye fashion louboutins in the field running

She’s taken off her black, suede Jimmy Choos and is ready to glam up this field with her off-the-shoulder top and blue poplin shirt by Alexander Wang. The blue and white stripes midi skirt is designed by 2nd Floor.

4) Kiss Me, I’m Wearing White from Episode 12

Hide contents

Who could ever resist kissing Park Shin Hye? Her feminine fashion is just mesmerizing! She’s wearing the JULES Jaquard skirt by Maje with Gerard Darel’s Calinou Blouse.  The canary yellow bag is none other than the classic Mulberry Small Clifton!

park shin hye fashion kiss me i'm wearing white top

5) Back Hug Blouse from Episode 12

park shin hye fashion back hug blouse

If you want to do a back hug, make sure you do it with a chic, floral blouse by Zadig & Voltaire. Everything is better with flowers. Even hugs! Park Shin Hye’s pale cranberry pants are by Joseph, and she’s wearing Bruno Magli’s Retro-L crossbody bag.

park shin hye fashion back hug blouse outfit

6) I’m in Love Outfit from Episode 13

park shin hye fashion i'm in love outfit

Kim Rae Won plays husband-to-be while Park Shin Hye glows from his love, and of course, with the help of her gorgeous yellow-patterned blouse. The blouse is designed by Marni, and her skirt is from the popular Korean brand Voice of Voices (VOV).

park shin hye i'm in love outfit closeup

• Like 1

“Doctors” Sparks Huge Popularity For Park Shin Hye And Her Jewelry

CpjIVljUkAAE20i.jpg

With the continued popularity of “Doctors,” which has now surpassed 20 percent viewership, Park Shin Hye’s personal brand and popularity has risen significantly.

Park Shin Hye, who has over 11 million followers on Weibo, recently hit no. 1 on Weibo search rankings. “Doctors,” as well, made the list at no. 10, proving the actress’s and the K-drama’s popularity abroad.

CpjIWUKUEAAeh-j.jpg

Along with her own popularity, everything Park Shin Hye touches is turning to gold. Just as it happened for Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo, all eyes are on what Park Shin Hye is wearing in the drama.

Jewelry brand Agatha Paris, for which Park Shin Hye has modeled since 2014, is becoming the biggest beneficiary of Park Shin Hye’s popularity. The actress wears Agatha pieces in “Doctors,” and the Mini Mozart watch and Coco Rose necklace she wore are the latest hot items.

With visitors abroad visiting Agatha retailers and specifically asking for “Park Shin Hye’s necklace,” sales are up 200 percent for the brand since last month.

cr. http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/10/doctors-sparks-huge-popularity-park-shin-hye-jewelry/ 

animated-thank-you-image-0161

• Like 1

'Doctors' Park Shin Hye hairstyle Analysis dignity of the see-through Bang'

news_1470878863_176233_m.jpg

Media Pen = Jae Young Reporter] "Doctors" Love has to be said.so that you will not regret it at any moment when the person is gone.that was the last regret of the husbsnd of Dr. jihong patient.As soon as he heard these words. Hong jihong suddenly leave and find yuhyejeong and he had a surprise confession to her.

news_1470879539_176233_m.jpg

In fact, it is out 'Doctors' physicians are struggling to put a process in hospitals, but really want to end this drama and the story of the relationship between the growth of the person and person. And the subject is going through the process further gotta yuhyejeong and Hong hongji love grow. unleashed the story of a person who go through in so many difficult situation until she become who she is now. Such Hair and Fashion Story equally became famous in Doctors because of  Park Shin Hye. the attention of the popularity of the drama where you could see the fashion's trends set in every episodes.

Park Shin Hye styling as a whole to give a layer cuts the hair to give a feeling lightly on the forehead see-through Bang's femininity and mature, custom cut to fit the face shape with a ponytail wave of the hair of natural.Color also poses a flamingo colored with pink rose is properly mixed 'Flamingo rose color, with long hair in excitement to women viewers express a refined lady doctor that can brightly see the bright face tone. the styling of the 'Doctors'  was so popular now a days.

Pre-cut #

news_1470876953__m.jpg
# Park Shin Hye styling
news_1470876968__m.jpg

Park Shin Hye models to the styling bangs also started from one length cut-through bang-bangs style.
  Hide contents

news_1470877863_176233_m.jpg
In order to grasp the natural cut-through bang in the middle of the head enough to fit around your finger two words to make a triangle shape. This is because the amount of hair around your finger. in order to get the ideal feminine and elegant without unacceptable. because of its many students like a junior high school girls has a large amounts of hair.

If you carefully adjust the amount of hair this time you should pay attention to self-cut bangs cut to date guide to the nose. The most important line next key point that can cover your face with expansive line of cut-through connector Bang.

Since so many are inclined to give hatched naturally connect center and the see-through heads bang.At this time, Note that it is important to rapidly, and lower the angle as much as possible by raising the height of the hand cut. It is recommended that you have to cut a shorter than  1 lenght .dry during wet cut because the elasticity of the hair.

After Step # 1 shampoo to dry hair left

news_1470877007__m.jpg

As a scalp massage because it is important that you lift up the volume to the roots of the hair after shampoo gives rolled from side to side to the dryer. The basic operations that volume, the roots of the hair naturally, if you give a massage as the curled to root of the hair rub the scalp that occurs pressed the power to becoming the roots forward.

Step # 2 parts dry roll crown and the sides volume cycle

news_1470879285_176233_m.jpg

Dry-sized rolls of the No. 3 gives the volume of the crown portion and the back portion of the sides.Roots live'm the face shape can give a complementary effect looks small. This time saving way to dry the roots gently push the roll roots giving way to dry roll roots and applying heat after the seat near the two ways of putting the hair lift. The lucky part of this volume occurs on Applying heat.

Step # 3 Coarse Wave Loading

news_1470877203__m.jpg
Irons recommends that you use or if you want to put bold waves easily recommend Irons. Irons and spontaneously self-rotation of the round is when you pick up that easy. When the Irons started from the back after quartered. Lean Irons diagonally to get to the ridge wave Rouge Do not give face to the front face direction.

The last part of the tower crown in the opposite direction do not give negative wheelhouse. This is to get those two mixed orientation of the wave make a little more natural wave. Next to the second side is also under equally divided into three equal parts, and the third give a direction to look in front of the face decreases, the remaining part is behind the cheekbones under the area of the hair in order to emphasize the elegance.

The reason in this direction is intended to complement the face shape by wrapping the cheekbones. Irons the hair point because that rises up. Irons stopped for a moment then using the tip of the fixed of the haircolumns. just keep fixing allows 1-2 seconds. If the hair is too long damage should be aware that even greater degree of it can burn out.

Step # 4 Apply to clean comb essence

Hide contents

news_1470877249__m.jpg
After mixing with essential essences or curling hair sticky focused right to the end of the fixation of the wave it makes clean up the hair with your hand or a comb.

Cut finished #

news_1470877271__m.jpg

Tip # dry the bangs

Nice to use a dry and clean while the end of the loop or quantity of the hair in the direction roll, dry hair forward.The first cut after a long or if the hair ride tends. If you want an easy-to-trim bangs recommend the firm volumes and magic.

news_1470877285__m.jpg

cr.  http://www.mediapen.com/news/view/176233 

animated-thank-you-image-0023

• Like 1

‪#‎Parkshinhye‬ ‪#‎Millet‬ Main brands fall 2016 ad shoot Story <1>] Spring Fashion Star "Look

■ Millet <Park Shin Hye>
Millet (CEO hancheolho) has proposed a crystallization of trendy woman leisure look. Millet has unveiled the second half behind the scene photo shoot of the recent cuts Park Shin Hye models. Millet and Park Shin Hye consecutive year, signed a three-year modeling contract, as demonstrated that the veteran outdoor models show off a high understanding of the product and is taken to the back door. It became a more sleek, solid body, the charm of mature women in millet.Naturally this time revealing a silhouette of a woman in the public behind the cuts flagship unveiled women leisure look. Night Safari is the style of the jacket down, lightweight women's down, long down jacket and so on. Millet has come to focus on leisure Sporty look for women who can enjoy,active sports and leisure style. Park Shin Hye Sporty Look is released through the pictorial Millet official Instagram.

301118-1a.jpg

cr. http://ktnews.com/sub/view.php?cd_news=100110&cd_cate 

thank_you_kitten.gif

• Like 1