The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annabella_zulaikha

20150327 Shin Hye arrived PuTong airport

cr to owner
If We Saw This Video We Can See Shin Hye Kind Heart Coz She Let The Old Uncle Walk First Then Her.. She More Concern The Uncle Safety First..

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Park Shin-hye twinkles with jewels

Jewelry brand Agatha Paris have released additional photos of actress Park Shin-hye Friday. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150327

In one snap, the 25-year-old actress wears a white jacket paired with a simple brown leather watch, looking chic and classy. She gives an edge to her outfits with the brand’s Infinity bracelet and necklace. 

The modern-looking Infinity pendant is particularly suitable for a professional look, according to the company. 

In the other photo, Park wears a black dress matched with silver earrings and a bracelet with an Eiffel Tower-shaped pendant. The pendant can be matched with any daily outfit. 

“As spring is in the air, more ladies are giving points to their shorter and thinner outfits with jewelry. The Infinity and the Eiffel Tower-shaped pendants can be the best items for spring fashion,” Agatha Paris’ official said. 

The pendants are available in Agatha Paris’ stores nationwide. 
Source:kpopherald

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Park Shin-hye looks professional in photo shoots

Casual business clothing brand Mind Bridge revealed photos Friday with actress Park Shin-hye and actor Sung Joon. 

With the theme “Normcore,” a unisex fashion trend, the two celebrities sport business outfits from the brand’s new spring clothing in the photos. 

The outfits utilize this spring’s trendy items such as blouson, pattern shirts and military jackets. The two stars were picked as the brand’s muses last month. 

Park’s good looks with lovely charm, together with Sung’s clean-cut and classy image, are a fit for the brand‘s concept of pursuing stylish casual business clothing,” a Mind Bridge official said. Park, 25, is gaining popularity overseas due to several hit soaps she has starred in. She is also set to promote the Mind Bridge brand in China soon, according to the company. 

The fashion brand’s new spring products are available in its stores nationwide and on its official website. Source:kpopherald

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Park Shin Hye EasyIdol online interview (EasyIdol)

20150327174842_7741-650_902.jpg

E: for fans EasyIdol say a word on it! 
Park Shin Hye:
 Long time no see, I am glad to see you. The meeting will be from Shanghai Station, and China would welcome the opportunity to meet a lot of friends. Each works have been a great support and love you very much. Even better then I will work with you to meet, thank you.

20150327175950_4553-650_401.jpg

E: There is no Chinese artists want to cooperate? Why? 
Park Shin Hye:
 Last participating in Hunan TV Lantern Festival party, Huang Xiaoming have seen, I think he's really handsome, if given the opportunity, I hope you can cooperate. 
E: feeling tired, would do to adjust the next? 
Park Shin Hye:
 may be too busy recently, even think they have time. I sometimes use "eat" to unpack. 
E: For you, eat a hundred tire of the food is what? 
Park Shin Hye:
 no bar, eat a certain extent, will tired, probably beer. A drink will be drunk, but drink it is very comfortable and cool, so very much.

20150327175552_4613-650_937.jpg

E: Travel is one of the best way to encounter love, hope to meet their favorite people in what scene it? 
Park Shin Hye:
 Travel to a person to go, do not expect to travel but also encounter what romantic man, traveling is to a person to enjoy. 
E: Your singing and dancing are great skill, this meeting will not have a chance to hear you sing? 
Park Shin Hye:
 The participation of the concert, "Pinocchio," the OST, so meet at will sing a few songs for everyone. 
E: For always been supporting your meal who, if given the chance, they want to do? 
Park Shin Hye:
 Well because I am, after all, is an actor, the more outstanding works show for everyone to see it should be the best thing. 
E: If their favorite male gods and others together, what would you do? 
Park Shin Hye:
 Everyone has their own pair of people and, they are more likely to match it with it. If it belongs to my man, will one day come back to me, if not, that is not fate. 
E: In terms of acting, which hopes to break through? 
Park Shin Hye:
 in "Pinocchio," which is a specific career reporter, I first played the role of a professional nature in the play, but also hope to challenge a particular career.

Hello everyone! I am a Park Shin Hye -

"Pinocchio," the trend of re-aired and Park Shin Hye, March 28 will be held in Shanghai in FM. Today, EasyIdol exclusive interview with Park Shin Hye, quickly leave your question, there is the opportunity to feel close to Park Shin Hye charm. Click the upper right corner of comments, leave your question, goddess waiting for you yo!

Source:Easyidol

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'helvetica neue', helvetica, arial, 'lucida grande', sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"YongHwa FNCGTC 2015 3 23
CBGfd-0UYAENcpX.jpg
cr to owner

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Dream of Angel Shanghai FM' Press Conference 27.March.2015
CBG4P3qU8AAafpb.jpg
CBG4bVgUQAEcEi7.jpg CBG4coIUgAEOrfb.jpg
CBG4ce4VAAEm_GJ.jpg CBG4cqmVAAAEJec.jpg
cr on pic
Falling In Love Over And Over Again With Her.... Jung Yong Hwa Palli !! Palli !!tumblr_n1isy81mED1s7vpl4o5_250.gif

Guest annabella_zulaikha

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"9 Stylish celebrities who attended Seoul fashion week
celebrity_seoul_fashion_week_dramafever_

Seoul Fashion Week launched last Friday and lasted until today, March 26, 2015. It look place in Dongdaemoon Design Plaza, a mecca of fashion lovers. In addition to fashion people, many K-drama actors and actresses visited shows hosted by fashion designers and celebrated a week of fashion. Here are some of the most stylish celebrities who attended the Seoul Fashion Week.

2. Park Shin Hye
park_shin_hye_celebrity_seoul_fashion_we
Beautiful actress Park Shin Hye of Pinocchio and Heirs looked boyish in wide-leg pinstripe trousers and bouncy white shirt. She attended the Jane Song collection at Seoul Fashion Week. 
Source:dramafever.com

Archived