The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest yongiefan

@salosalomea1 and @Naryel.. thankiu for welcoming me!!! Actually i have been a silent lurker for more than 1 yr... finally... i have gut to post my first commenntt..  :D:D

ummmmm...Chingus~~~may be disappointed but YH and SH both will not be at charity place....they just donated their goods for raising funds....

"Winter Is Coming" is the first episode of the HBO medieval fantasy television series Game of Thrones which YH really likes to see.
He selected its OST for Beat DJ...

Dooley Chingus,  "Winter is coming"
Take good care of yourselves~

10355856_10202729120303713_5142247018040

So.....Dooley Couple prepared goods for the winter!!!

1383255_286467131477561_2727268111830865

HA!  smart cat as well
1743495_10202729121023731_82057078075434

hay chingus i m new here many time i search of their couple thered finaly i got it..
and Sorry chingus my english is realy week but i love dooley couple love shinhye and yonghwa
i wish they come again with each other..
Fighting chinhus...

Guest dibbieS

SamayaR said: hay chingus i m new here many time i search of their couple thered finaly i got it..
and Sorry chingus my english is realy week but i love dooley couple love shinhye and yonghwa
i wish they come again with each other..
Fighting chinhus...

Guest ShilohB

@dibbieS‌ U r quoting a video..pls delete the video link when u quote...tq :-*

Welcome to @yongiefan‌ n @SamayaR‌

remember to read n follow the Soompi rules...tq :D

@Too Old For richard simmons

Hihihi...welcome back :-* hope to see u here more often sunbae..

Guest ShilohB

they're asking for a miracle ....He  is asking for Shin Hye  agrees to marry him, and she is praying for him wait a little longer .... I am being very over delulu obviously ?? :)) =))

If we look back at ths gesture, yh did it first at CSPH.... then after that sh tweet abt those pics...the otter doing the praying gesture... so, maybe it was a joke between them :D

Guest ShilohB

Park Shin Hye challenges to first historical drama.. Will she become representative Chungmuro actress of 20s?

http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=3914289&langCode=en&lfrom=twitter

OSEN | 2014.11.25 09:41last updated | 2014.11.25 11:303[OSEN=Choi Na Young]

Actor Park Shin Hye challenged to her first historical drama. She is raising expectation toward what kind of change she will show.‘The Tailors’ is a movie that depicts the competition of beauty with the story of Joseon’s royal clothes made at Sangeuiwon where royal family clothes of Joseon Dynasty were made.

Park Shin Hye has taken the role of a beautiful and elegant wise queen who likes to read military strategy documents than sewing.The queen becomes a scapegoat of power struggle in the palace that is like a battle field where she has no one on her side but does not lose her magnificence and acts wisely with fortitude. She gets to know genius designer Lee Gong Jin (Go Soo) in coincidence and regains her own beauty which she had lost by becoming conscious of beauty. 

Park Shin Hye, representative actress of 20s, is an actress who is loved by every age of male and female for her well-built-up acting skills since her childhood, beautiful and pure appearance although she does not dress up, and bright and clean image. Actress Park Shin Hye’s position is unparalleled since there are talks on actor who acts with her become a Korean Wave star.Her acting skills which were proved through ‘Miracle in Cell No.7’ and ‘Cyrano Agency’ is expected to be displayed in ‘The Tailors’ too.Park Shin Hye revealed, “It was the first challenge to act in historical drama. I was so happy to act with outstanding seniors and good co-actors. I usually like to wear Hanbok (Korean traditional clothes). Clothes that appear in ‘The Tailors’ were really beautiful clothes filled with elaboration. I was happy to act wearing these clothes as an actress”.

In Park Shin Hye’s scene still cut which was released together, there is an image of her on standby with Yoo Yeon Seok who acted as a king with her. The image of her enjoying the scene laughing with Yoo Yeon Seok in spite of the hard shooting makes people look forward to their acting. The film is going to be released in December.

nyc@osen.co.kr WOW Pictures / Bidangil Pictures[Copyright ⓒ OSEN 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

Guest ShilohB

Yoo Yeon Suk wishes he could date Park Shin Hye

http://www.dramafever.com/news/yoo-yun-suk-wishes-he-could-date-park-shin-hye/

Why is Pinocchio’s leading lady Park Shin Hye so popular? It seems that she attracted yet another actor. Yoo Yeon Suksaid on today’s interview, “I wanted to date Park Shin Hye.”

Stars of the upcoming historical film The Royal Tailor appeared on Korean news program Midnight TV Entertainment today and shared happenings from behind the filming scenes.

Actor Go Soo commented, “Yoo Yeon Suk and Park Shin Hye seemed so close, I thought they were dating.”Park Shin Hye said, jokingly posing as if she was disappointed, “Yoo Yeon Suk never contacted me after work,” and Yoo Yeon Suk replied, “I wanted to date her, but failed.”

Later in the interview, Park Shin Hye mentioned her partner in Pinocchio, Lee Jong Suk, and said, “I’m blessed for filming with so many hot men this year.”

Did u guys read that?? Why he failed to date her? =))

She must hv met someone or she already hv a steady bf :D

I wonder who is that lucky guy?? :))