The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ju_fishlove

Hope they go to my country and we HAVE TO WATCH THE CONCER okay @ju_fishlove‌ :))

okaaay @dibbieS‌ ... starting from now must thinking a very good reason for my hubby allow me watch their concert :))

Guest ju_fishlove

i hope CNblue come to Jakarta

me too... @perfectblueskies777_1bf8‌ @dibbieS‌ , lets pray we can come together to watch cnblue concert..

Guest dee1809

thank you everyone for welcoming me. i always read this thread everyday n that become my mood booster. at first, i don't know about yongshin, but one day, i watched the drama. i think YongShin have great chemistry, they become themselves when they are together. so happy look them together. they spread their happiness to other people. Hope Shin Hye will come to CNBlue concert again, even we know she is really busy right now. i was hope that YongShin will congrate Shin Hye for the APAN award in his social media, but he didn't, even just as her best friend. 

Guest ju_fishlove

Yonghwa updated his weibo:

I heard I ranked 1st in the Gaon-Weibo Weekly Charts~ thank you so much Chinese fans & friends

:x

woww.. Pinocchio sold at the highest price on China. and YongHwa number 1 gaon-weibo weekly chart.. YongShin is famous in China :-bd =D>

YongShin Chayoo chayoo!! :D

perfectblueskies777_1bf8 said:  thank you everyone for welcoming me. i always read this thread everyday n that become my mood booster. at first, i don't know about yongshin, but one day, i watched the drama. i think YongShin have great chemistry, they become themselves when they are together. so happy look them together. they spread their happiness to other people. Hope Shin Hye will come to CNBlue concert again, even we know she is really busy right now. i was hope that YongShin will congrate Shin Hye for the APAN award in his social media, but he didn't, even just as her best friend. 

Guest ju_fishlove

how i wish i have weibo acc

:(

sometimes i wanna give up to become doolier.. must translate from korean (hangul) and now chinese :)) .. kidding of course! thanks so much 'google translate'

salosalomea1

said:

perfectblueskies777_1bf8

said:  thank you everyone for welcoming me. i always read this thread everyday n that become my mood booster. at first, i don't know about yongshin, but one day, i watched the drama. i think YongShin have great chemistry, they become themselves when they are together. so happy look them together. they spread their happiness to other people. Hope Shin Hye will come to CNBlue concert again, even we know she is really busy right now. i was hope that YongShin will congrate Shin Hye for the APAN award in his social media, but he didn't, even just as her best friend. 

Thank you all my dear friends dooliers !! Thanks for your kind greetings for my birthday, I had a great day , my husband read your  beautiful messages and said "you are loved by the whole world" kkkkk, when i blowed  my candles i made a wish for our beloved ,  couple  Yong-shin !!! dear @BluenB , @jyhpsh , @elinaelina , @ju_fishlove , @ZaidaS , @yongshin2 , @dibbieS , @ivy0903 , @ganada ,   THANK YOU A LOT
pd,    class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" dear sonjawong0214_213c  ... I missed you ... you said you loved me  =(( :(( :((

salosalomea1 said: ZaidaS said: salasalomea said: heeeello everyone! i am new member of your family and will be soo happy if you wellcome me! firls of all i am BOICE and i am in love with all the members of cnblue. you may say i am addicted. obssessed with their music. i have always been fan of band music, like coldplay, muse ets. thats why i in firs rate appresiate these boys for making such music. second: i am thankfull to drama heirs to find park shin hye and kang min hyuk. because than i found cnblue. (everything and everyone leads me to cnblue :D).third: i watched park shin hye's dramas and found jyh and i am deffinitly obssessed...sigh...fourth: i love them ... love seeing them together... i do not care if they are in intimate relationship or not. i just...just love their friendship.
oops. i am from europe, am 25. do not know that much about k-pop. i only know (well) cnblue and ftisland. and i have heard and listened to several songs of big bang and super junior. 

:D To brighthen our day and night will love and music watching the 1st public kisses of ou doolier couple kisses... Coz so many ng... Im kind nah go laughing out loud and repeating the behind the screen coz they are so so 100 real... Hahahahaha =)) The best friend love that bloom into love after this seen sing the national dooliers theme song Neon Naege Banhaesseo Heartstrings' Best Moment #01: Catharsis Kiss http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20hn69_heartstrings-best-moment-01-catharsis-kiss_people

@perfectblueskies777_1bf8   and @salasalomeaWEllCOME at this thread , enjoy with us of our beloved couple.., they are the best, :-bdwhen I met this thread I was so happy to find a place where all loved and respected my beloved Angel Park Shin Hye gradually i finished loving Jung  Yong Hwa also (lol)  :x they are great.10606464_832132076809359_609702001324056

Welcome again , enjoy and do not forget to read the rules soompi !!!kisses for you
:-bd :-bd =D> :x

EsmeraldaG said: @perfectblueskies777_1bf8   and @salasalomeaWEllCOME at this thread , enjoy with us of our beloved couple.., they are the best, when I met this thread I was so happy to find a place where all loved and respected my beloved Angel Park Shin Hye:-b  gradually i finished loving Jung  Yong Hwa also (lol)  :x they are great.
Welcome again , enjoy and do not forget to read the rules soompi !!!kisses for you
:-b d :-bd =D> :x