The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG .... why this thread runs so fast, yesterday I spent all day working and could only put (awesome) in all your great  posts .... :((  :((   :((  :((  :((I really really  wanted to write so much here  and could not do it  ... so frustrating ...:-B   :-B  
I'm so happy for all your preciosus and  fun delulus conclusions:
1st Yong Hwa singing  RING RING again 2nd Yong Hwa Use a ring without sponsors3rd Yong Hwa says "i love you"4th Yong Hwa REALLY REALLY Said Something (lol)5th Shin Hye says that she loves childrens 6th Yong Hwa put his  picture as a child (because shin hye loves childs , then he tells her  that he is  still cute as a child (lol lol lol)7th Yong had a wonderful evening
AWWWW am very happy and a little crazy too  8-}8-}8-}8-}
Naka-embed na permalink ng imahe
Naka-embed na permalink ng imahe
cr @JYHeffect 
10401344_755713707799777_480028734506282
cr. --YongShin_IFC Staff

OMG  OMG ... a wonderful night ?? Children ?? .... OMG
ok. Maybe I need to rest more .... lolimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN19_A7AuPKfm4NruEdiG
credit mujer con estilo.com

awwww!! I haven't time almost for breath on my daily life, and now, finally more relaxed (because is weekend yay!) open this thread and read about SH on INSTAGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! yay hahah I'm so happy!!! When is your turn YH???  8->  8->

hye...

@cikbella‌ @se7enbigbang‌ @shinyong29‌ .... welcome senior... lets we sailor this thread same as your old days time... without your first delulu n thought this thread wont stand till now... please lets this thread with full of love fr yongshin...

@EsmeraldaG‌ said:

OMG .... why this thread runs so fast, yesterday I spent all day working and could only put (awesome) in all your great  posts ....          I really really  wanted to write so much here  and could not do it  ... so frustrating ...     I'm so happy for all your preciosus and  fun delulus conclusions:

1st Yong Hwa singing  RING RING again 

2nd Yong Hwa Use a ring without sponsors

3rd Yong Hwa says "i love you"

4th Yong Hwa REALLY REALLY Said Something (lol)

5th Shin Hye says that she loves childrens

6th Yong Hwa put his  picture as a child (because shin hye loves childs , then he tells her  that he is  still cute as a child (lol lol lol)

7th Yong had a wonderful eveningAWWWW am very happy and a little crazy too  

Esmeralda.... how nice for being dooley...lately a lot of hint they give... answering each other... so happy to get knoe they still communicate with sweet way like that... but i still love it when he said.... Indeed really really (.....) say what?.... kkk so cute....yong yong do not hesitate to open instagram yo...your angel done it.. so u too... but dont worry yong yong your child photo same cute as a child in shin photo.. lalalala... :x :x :x :x

elinaelina said: hye... @cikbella‌ @se7enbigbang‌ @shinyong29‌ .... welcome senior... lets we sailor this thread same as your old days time... without your first delulu n thought this thread wont stand till now... please lets this thread with full of love fr yongshin... @EsmeraldaG‌ said: OMG .... why this thread runs so fast, yesterday I spent all day working and could only put (awesome) in all your great  posts ....          I really really  wanted to write so much here  and could not do it  ... so frustrating ...     I'm so happy for all your preciosus and  fun delulus conclusions: 1st Yong Hwa singing  RING RING again  2nd Yong Hwa Use a ring without sponsors 3rd Yong Hwa says "i love you" 4th Yong Hwa REALLY REALLY Said Something (lol) 5th Shin Hye says that she loves childrens  6th Yong Hwa put his  picture as a child (because shin hye loves childs , then he tells her  that he is  still cute as a child (lol lol lol) 7th Yong had a wonderful eveningAWWWW am very happy and a little crazy too   Esmeralda.... how nice for being dooley...lately a lot of hint they give... answering each other... so happy to get knoe they still communicate with sweet way like that... but i still love it when he said.... Indeed really really (.....) say what?.... kkk so cute....yong yong do not hesitate to open instagram yo...your angel done it.. so u too... but dont worry yong yong your child photo same cute as a child in shin photo.. lalalala... :x :x :x :x

@luhanaloloopsy_4a9d‌ said: Seeing this picturesi really hope that in   +/-  10 years we can see the YongShin Babies .... oh so sweet

luhana.... me too.. same thought as u... really hope to hear yongshin happy news in very near soon... as a fan only their happines we are hoping for cuz they are to lovely and cute to ignore each other... yong yong and shin.. keep fighting for your love... u r mean to each other... fighting yongshin.. dooley will support u forever.. saranghamnida....

:x :x :x :x :\"> :\">

elinaelina said: @luhanaloloopsy_4a9d‌ said: Seeing this picturesi really hope that in   +/-  10 years we can see the YongShin Babies .... oh so sweet
 luhana.... me too.. same thought as u... really hope to hear yongshin happy news in very near soon... as a fan only their happines we are hoping for cuz they are to lovely and cute to ignore each other... yong yong and shin.. keep fighting for your love... u r mean to each other... fighting yongshin.. dooley will support u forever.. saranghamnida.... :x :x :x :x :\"> :\">

@luhanaloloopsy_4a9d‌ ; my dear if that wedding time will come as what i promise to my self i will fly to korean just to witness the wedding of my everydear i love so much couple..even just to watch them both far apart in person . Even if its my 1st time to come to korea by myself will not mind.. :) heheee that how this couple touch and inspired mylife. So much i will support them both till the end... >:D< :x

Guest dibbieS

margs said: @luhanaloloopsy_4a9d‌ ; my dear if that wedding time will come as what i promise to my self i will fly to korean just to witness the wedding of my everydear i love so much couple..even just to watch them both far apart in person . Even if its my 1st time to come to korea by myself will not mind.. :) heheee that how this couple touch and inspired mylife. So much i will support them both till the end... >:D< :x

margs said: @luhanaloloopsy_4a9d‌ ; my dear if that wedding time will come as what i promise to my self i will fly to korean just to witness the wedding of my everydear i love so much couple..even just to watch them both far apart in person . Even if its my 1st time to come to korea by myself will not mind.. :) heheee that how this couple touch and inspired mylife. So much i will support them both till the end... >:D< :x

Hi Dooliers! I have been a silent lurker for some months now. I finally decided to become active due to the enormous amount of love and coincidences of the lovely couple. Here's my story of YongShin. Last year I was introduced to the world of Hallyu. Sad to say YAB was not my first drama but I was fately drawn to it. Right away I fell in love with ShinHye. I loved how she portrayed Go MiNam/Go MiNyu. (But I was very sadden when Go MiNyu did not choose ShinWoo because he was the perfect definition of that someone you want to be with forever.) Honestly, YongHwa caught my eye amongst the other guys. He was gorgeous! After watching the drama, of course I had to research both ShinHye and YongHwa. Individually at first. I was surprised and excited that they both worked together again in another drama, Heartstrings. I was completely happy that they played as an on-screen couple. I watched Heartstrings right away. Gosh, I fell in love with the drama and their on-screen chemistry! It never really occurred to me that they could be a real couple until I saw the BTS. I did not watch both the YAB and HS BTS until after watching HS. THEN I REALIZED THAT THEY ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. They did not show any fake or awkward interactions. It was all natural and somewhat flirty. To add to my shipper heart. I discovered all their interviews and just all the interactions behind-the-scenes. Specifically, the Japan interviews during HS Fan Meet, they just knew each other well and did not let the time they spent away from each other due to their own projects get in the way of their friendship. During the Fan Meet itself, they way they looked at each other and interacted was love. It does seem that whenever YongHwa is with ShinHye he glows and is very playful. Cannot forget to mention Baeksang 2011 and 2012! Those flower-giving moments sealed the deal for me. I agree with Dooliers when they say that if both YongHwa and ShinHye were dating other people, YongHwa wouldn't have done that.......especially in public. Of course during CNBLUE's performance, he definitely was only looking to ShinHye. I mean all his sincere stares and pointing were to her with one exception to JGS which was obviously a playful pointing. But those are just my observations. This year does seem like a Dooley year. More coincidences have happened and how they both are still close friends. In my opinion, how YongHwa always mentions ShinHye first without anybody having brought her up just tells me that he only has ShinHye in his heart. She's the only woman he seems to show his love for with the exception of his mom. Even if their relationship is a close friendship, I still support and adore it. Their friendship is what matters most............but I do hope they are in a serious relationship. :)) Both ShinHye and YongHwa do glow more nowadays. ShinHye is just as gorgeous and YongHwa just as handsome. But that's my story. I love the respect Dooliers have for both YongHwa and ShinHye individually. I wish all the Dooliers a great day everyday. Continue spreading your love for the Dooley couple. Fighting! :-bd

Archived