The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Omg that article! Too much Yongshin feels the last days!!! I wanna sing, dance and scream, coz I'm HAPPY!!! *lalalalala*
633a06cd_tumblr_m0y89fiiTm1qihikx.gif
ctto
@ShilohB There's more?? PM PM PM kekeke :D
Saw some Nebies: WELCOME!!!!! :x :x :x

ahhhh: PLS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR OUR COUPLE!!! Next YongShin moment pls  [-O< [-O<  [-O<

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheshel

Annyeong Dooley burgers! It's been a while :) now back reading 10 pages since I've been gone for so long :( my heart is so happy reading all your posts and the latest translated article about Yong and Shin. KNetz keep insisting somethings going on between them...now Dooliers are all giddy waiting for the reveal.kekeke!

@ShilohB there's more can you pm it  ;)) ;)) ;))
reminder we are friendly to our neighbors they should vote yonghwa in baeksang awards :)) :)) :))
hi lukers and our lovely neighbors if youre really boice you should vote yonghwa for best male popularity award yonghwa needs us support for baeksang ;;) ;;) ;;)
and 
for us dooliers always vote yonghwa and shin hye
VOTE VOTE EVERYDAY
12.gif12.gif12.gif12.gif

Guest jovanne

Goodness! Flight back home is delayed...wanna spazz more with free wifi. Lol. Because of that article today, i switched on my roaming access...hay really crazy with our dooley couple to the point of spending money. Goodluck to me! Dooley couple fighting! Doolies, yongshins fighting!

Found that cute video!
DOOLEY COUPLE- CUTEST MOMENTS :x

ctu
omooo actually I should do some school stuff, but I end up watching yongshin-videos, searching for yongshin-pictures and reading Knetz-comments again and again! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?? =))

@kimsoyeon18 yaaaa what are you doing with picture of yong and jong hyun...?bwahahaha..its so much lol..who was edit that picture...?creative person..lol3.
=)) :))

Archived