The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

@EstefaniaM‌ i also have the book..but the story had been change so that it will not be too long..

Eventhough im proud of uri dooley couple that thay have their own comic book...jyeaaaaahh.

ITS MORE FUN TO BE DOOLIERS!! :-bd

According to Yongshin arab fans Facebook--->FB/Yongshin.arabfans Yonghwa was spotted 14-04-25 in this pictures down butwhat i've noticed right away that he's wearing similar Shirt as KIM TAN !!?? =D>Park Shinhye's Real Kim Tan  :x  :\">  :))10170877_246686682122273_884382114913687
10300315_246686648788943_799253133120566
Kim tan ( the heirs) 57248428.jpg

Just remembered the jealous reaction of kim tan kiss with cha eun sung (radio star 2014)

tumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o5_250.giftumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o4_250.giftumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o2_250.gif
tumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o6_250.giftumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o3_250.giftumblr_ma0yv9eVBl1rwqqgd.gif

Hello Dooliers, Ah~ I don't know why i'm sooo happy today after listening comfort song that Yong ever sang for shin when she cries in BTS of YFFM n then listening arm pillow which reminded me that Shinhye has said tht Yonghwa often lends his shoulder for her whenever she tired during YAB film after that i also remember some interview tht make me delulu. 1) ETN Interview: When Yonghwa choose Shinhye as his ideal type for the first time bcs they are close then he says for the camera "Shinhye, i choose u as my ideal type so in the next time u gotta choose me too." ( I always laugh in this part bcs he choose her but he ask her to choose him back, such a jealous bf who doesn't want his gf chose another man kkkk)2)PSH in radio interview with Yoon Do Hyun: YDH asked her if YH is her bf how will it be n shin answer that she would feel tired n YH wouldn't be very gud bf bcs he is popular. Then YDH asked again but if JYH isn't popular will it be ok? Thn Shin hye said but tht is...(Seems like she lost word) then she laugh with YDH after tht YDH said sorry to YH n told her tht YH is like dongsaeng tht he like very much. After tht SH said tht YH is handsome bt i think we're better off as friend  Ah... i'm in trouble ( In my opinion YDH looks that he really wanted Shinhye said that she will really happy to hv a bf like YH bt SH tried to dodge it. My question is why she said tht she is in trouble? I think tht isn't bcs haters bcs she already choose YH as a friend only not bf. So i think was she in trouble bcs her jealous BESTFRIEND would hear tht she chose him as friend only? Bt wht is the problem bcs they're really only FRIEND right? Hoho bt i really really don't know):P3)Heartstrings interview in Korean TV drama : interviewer said tht SH picked JGS as her ideal type then YH said no problem bt SH told tht YH was also in semi final. YH said tht he've lost to Hongki and they got a bit of debate bcs of this (Like bf jealous bcs his gf chose another man as her ideal type bt his gf tried to calm him down) Until SH said Why? we're not of tht relation ship? to end the debate maybe she realized tht they're in the interview. (The question is wht relation ship Shin? N why Yong looks so carried away just bcs his BESTFRIEND picked another man as her ideal type? Chingu, is u'r BESTFRIEND also acts like YH when u choose another man as u'r ideal type chingu?:-? Oh Yong pls don't act like u're jealous namja for u'r BESTFRIEND especially in front of camera if u don't u'r BESTFRIEND cut off the conversation sarcastically[-X)4) Yonghwa always shouting questions "DO U KNOW HEARTSTRINGS?" n sing YFFM song in every concert. Some haters said tht's bcs heartstring's low rating in korean bt i don't think so bcs altough heartstrings get a low rating in korea bt almost all over the world knew this drama moreover the soundtrack is the most favored than others. N the rating won't be change after he shout tht question bcs that drama already finished airing in korea a few years ago. Plus, everytime YH sings YFFM, his face always bright n his smile never leave his face even he also danced with his simpson doll. So why he still shouting tht question? Don't ask me pls bcs i really really don't know, only he knows the reason. Maybe bcs he miss his BESTFRIEND? Or tht drama n the song have special meaning for him? Who know's?;)5) SINA interview: Shinhye said that the most thoucing moment during the world tour is when heartstring's 2nd anniversary. When she was singing The Day We Fall in Love then everyone showed her the slogan n she start crying until she couldn't sing anymore. (Why she chose tht moment if there are many more touching moment for example when her adopted daughter sending a letter for her. Isn't tht very touching? So wht the reason, she chose heartstring's 2nd annive moment? Maybe bcs her jealous BESTFRIEND? Who knows?:-/)Ah... Sorry for my long winded post, pls bear with me n my delulu mind don't take it seriously bcs sometimes i'm very talkative n tht's just for fun^:)^Ah~ I'm very happy today n it's makes me shake my butt!!8-> Yong, this time i make sure tht my dance more awesome than u:^o Oh honestly, im not sure with that bcs u'r butt still sexier than mine8-| Yong u make me jealous bcs of u'r buttt:((Yong lets dance with me shake our butt:)]Opss sorry chingus bcs i complain abt Yong's sexy butt here. ^:)^ Pls keep my secret ne??=))IT'S MORE FUN TO BE DOOLIERS:x >:D<

eyhnihs said: Hello YongShinners :D I am new here and this is my first post. I read Yong's The Star Feb 2014 interview in Justjyh.com
I found his answer to the following question very interesting ;)

"What's it like when you're in a romantic relationship? I often joke around my girlfriend. I try to make her laugh. I like romances that are like friendships."

My POV: Yong likes joking around with his girlfriend and make her laugh! He certainly did this a lot whenever he was with Shin Hye :D HE LIKES ROMANCES THAT ARE LIKE FRIENDSHIPS! Didn't they both say in an interview after Heartstrings that they are really close friends and Shin Hye added "friend that can take the place of boyfriend" (according to the English translation I read . Sorry I don't know Korean). Recent interviews of Yong Hwa where he confirms friendship with Shin Hye and Shin Hye's reaction when she heard Can't Stop for the 1st time still shows they are close. :x :x :x So perhaps their relationship is really more than friends kind of friendship? :D :x :x

Anyyeong chingu @eyhnihs:-h Welcome to Dooliers HomeSorry i'm late welcoming u bt since i'm very happy today i'll invite u to dance with me. Lets shake our butt together bcs i want to beat Yong's sexy dance. >:/Can't stop me now. Can't stop me now. If Yong sing ths song bcs he can't stop thinking abt his BESTFRIEND (maybe) then I sing this song bcs i can't stop shake my butt. Kekeke=)) Sorry for talking nonsense bt thts just kidding^:)^:)>-

Guest IvesIvy

HAPPY WEEK END DOOLIERS.. :)

Jung Yong Hwa and IU - Lucky

ctto

Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy, I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will

Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Jung Yong Hwa and Juniel - LADY-cnblue

ctto

Under the dark lights and the fun beat
An aura shines out from you

Rather than your flashy dress and high heels
Your elegance is more attractive to me

Let’s go party tonight, your breathtaking footsteps
Wanna know you, I’ll go to you step by step

Party tonight, I want to dance with you
I I tell you oh, stop right there

Lady, I’m not a bad person
I want you lady, this isn’t a typical pick-up line, wait
Lady, I’m not an easy person either
I want you lady oh, what’s up with your answer

You’re my lady, I know you like it too
You’re my lady, ha ha ha ha
You’re my baby, I’m different from other guys
You’re my baby Hoo
If not, try running away

I’ll be your mind lady

You’re cold toward guys and to your friends, no no
Your aura surrounds you

Your cold way of talking, your cold smile
I can’t take my eyes off your elegance

Let’s go party tonight before this time passes
Wanna know you, I’ll go to you step by step

Party tonight, I want to tell you my heart
I I tell you Oh, stop right there

Lady, I’m not saying I love you
I want you lady, let’s get to know each other a little more
Lady, it feels like time has stopped
I want you lady Oh, what’s up with the way you’re looking at me?

You’re my lady, stop pretending you didn’t hear
You’re my lady Ha ha ha ha
You’re my baby, I’m talking to you
You’re my baby Hoo
If not, try shaking me off

BECAUSE I MISS U -JYH

ctto
PARK SHIN HYE and JUNG YONG HWA - You've Fallen for Me

ctto
PARK SHIN HYE - Falling Inlove with a FRIEND

ctto

Songs of DOOLEY & YONGSHIN..
Music is universal..Language doesn't a barrier..
Writing and singing songs.. you can express your feelings..

Guest IvesIvy

Is He Caught?  Referring with who?
He is always protecting that girl during interview...
 MC's love to tease Yonghwa.. what should be the reason?

ctto

Guest IvesIvy

Don't YOU remember you told me you loved me BABY...
BABY ILOVEYOU.. :))
Yonghwa cut in ECO HOUSE..just for fun..(old video)

ctto

Guest IvesIvy

PARK SHIN HYE HAIRSTYLE in every appearance on screen ..

parkshinhye10jq.jpg
2003-Stairway to heaven
STH.4.jpg
2005-Tree of Heaven
th?id=HN.608034285380632941&pid=15.1
2006-GoongS
Park-Shin-Hye-Goong-S-300x168.jpg
2007-Kimcheed Radish Cubes
Park-Shin-Hye-Kimcheed-Radish-Cubes-300x
2009-You're Beautiful
th?id=HN.608044464453783255&pid=15.1
2010-My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed fox
psh-gumiho1.png
2010- High kick through the roof
th?id=HN.608012660224033585&pid=15.1
2011 - Heartstrings
th?id=HN.608043304809139664&pid=15.1
2011-Hayate the combat butler
th?id=HN.608054093770722212&pid=15.1
2012 Don't worry I'm a ghost
th?id=HN.608049515329228045&pid=15.1
2012 The King Dramas
th?id=HN.608021013935292554&pid=15.1
2013 Flower Next Door
th?id=HN.608038550284730804&pid=15.1
2013 Fabulous Boys
th?id=HN.608021215793120417&pid=15.1
2013 The Heirs
th?id=HN.608023247314945037&pid=15.1
all photos cr to owner..

That's all for today..Have a Happy Week End Dooliers.. :)

Guest ShilohB

Remember this??

gax.gif

Here is the delusional version of it....

vvl4.gif   s5d7.gif

Just for FUN, ok???coz we all know that they are BFF :-*
(that's why Yong was laughing at the forehead kiss-nothing makes him feels giddy)
:))

5yep.gif
 Happy weekend Dooliers.... :)) OMO!! lurkers...hi :P