The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

U killing me guys with these awesome pics   :-bd @kimsoyeon18, @akazukin02, @ShinS
kkkk I made one again...got inspired by @akazukin02 recent FMV. Good Job! Looooooooooooove it :x So, this is especially 4 u :)
I fell in love with my best friend *sing*
iz6xnvnx.jpg
cr me :D
Re-post:

Guest MISSMOON

@estifaniam my friend your analysis is so awesome, thank u 4 sharing. I recommend u to make a video like what bluemoon light did. so ur analysis will be delivered to all their fans :-bd . u deserve a really big kisses for ur awesome analysis :-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest MISSMOON

@estifaniam my friend your analysis is so awesome, thank u 4 sharing. I recommend u to make a video like what bluemoon light did. so ur analysis will be delivered to all their fans :-bd . u deserve a really big kisses for ur awesome analysis :-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

MISSMOON said: @estifaniam my friend your analysis is so awesome, thank u 4 sharing. I recommend u to make a video like what bluemoon light did. so ur analysis will be delivered to all their fans :-bd . u deserve a really big kisses for ur awesome analysis :-* :-* :-* :-*

Thank you so much my darling ^^.  
If you see the end of the video info of the amazing BlueMoon Light, she is based on my analysis. (on part)I'd love to, but I do not know edit x.x . If anyone would like to use all the analysis to make a video , I am delighted ^^

Guest ShilohB

andacnblue said: In my delulu their weibo is connecting. Someone who reached China n someone "especially missing everyone today". Ooh...that's just my dooleysional. Kkkkk. :D

I was thinking the same too :))

Why I am being delulu of 'cherry blossom' , 'especially missing everyone today' & 'meet everyone often'  from Ms Dooley posts??? (yes, someone is not there)
And Mr Dooley post of  'see you all in a while' ??? ( i know u r away)
but maybe....it was nothing. :))

nemo_o_GIFSoupcom.gif ctto

@yongshins2‌ really?daebak!thank you very much to bluemoon light!and you too @yongshins2 for uploading the video in this thread..if not i dont know..saranghae :x :x :x dooliers lets increase the views of the video..jyeaaahh.

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@jyhpsh Chingu dear, don't be sorry, spazzing should be fun! Actually we are the same, you are right, this is just a CF and scripted FOR him, of course the girl he is talking about is not his BFF. Maybe I was too overwhelmed by my own feelings, I did not explain properly and caused you some distressed, mianhne....

I just felt that PART of what YH said does relate to his real life experience, not the whole CF, that's why I only mentioned those parts. What really made me delulu was that SH message came AFTER his CF. I'm not sure if I can say this here, but if I'm SH and saw the CF video, I'd also get the feels....it's a fact that she has been there on every important page of his life, no one can deny that. As his BFF, She must be important to him...the CF included his debut, which, in real life, SH was also there to support him. In fact, she is actually his FIRST fan, she heard "Why, Y" even before CNBlue debut....talk about being the first person that's always there's for him. She also attended Bluestorm on confession day, and in the CF YH confessed on stage (okie this point is coming from lala land, hehehe) okie, what I'm trying to say is that, even just as a BFF, all these things said in the video will strike a chord in SH because these are true happenings and it will bring back memories for SH. And it's just my wishful thinking that SH responded with her message in Ameblo...yes, delulu, but please let me dream, on this beautiful spring day...(sorry I cut the post dear)

@jyhpsh said:
Haizz, did i take this CF so serious? Or there is something wrong with my delulu mode today? :( I only can sense out a simple message he may include in this short film : he really has someone very important to him. She is beautiful and pure. She is always with him, undetstand what is best for him. She is his special inspiration. He will always let this love beside him. But the girl in this short film definitely not presenting his girl. That's it. Suddendly i realize we actually have same feeling relate to his true expression. And of course it is not documentation film about his real life. It seems i confused myself and the rest. Sorry for mess things up.

Guest aliceblue

A Gorgeous Lady..... Multi-talented Actress.....
BlP98jaIEAALLYJ_zpsdaf11f06.jpg
cr, to the owner

A Charming Musician..... Multi-talented Rockstar.....

BlPcUQOCAAA0cE4_zpsddc1eaa5.jpg
cr. as tagged

They are perfect for each other.....

379576_468290093260123_1519034281_n_zps7
cr. to the owner