The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silvergate08

Dedicating this song to our Dooley Couple

522511_139699462848397_1703162958_n.jpg
(credits to the owner of the pic)

Heaven by Your Side - A1

You and I cannot hide
The love we feel inside
The words we need to say

I feel that I have always walked alone
But now that you're here with me
There'll always be a place that I can go

And suddenly our destiny has started to unfold
When you're next to me I can see
The greatest story love has ever told

Now my life is blessed with the love of an angel
How can it be true?
Somebody to keep the dream alive
The dream I found in you

I always thought that love would be
The strangest thing to me
But when we touch, I realize
That I found my place in heaven by your side

I could fly, when you smile
I'd walk a thousand miles
To hear you call my name

Now that I have finally found the one
Who will be there for me
Eternally my everlasting sun

Suddenly our destiny has started to unfold
When you're next to me I can see

How can it be true?
The dream I found in you

Heaven by your side
Heaven by your side
Heaven by your side

And when your next to me I can see

How can it be true?
The dream I found in you

Heaven by your side
The dream I found in you

@silvergate08 bwahahaha!! That song made my day hearing it has taken me back in the days when i was fangirling over Westlife, A1, Backstreetboys, Boyzone, The Corrs etc. i used to buy their cassette tapes!! =))

Heaven By Your Side fits our otp as they always seem like over the moon when they are together..

Annyeong everyone!!!

Guest ShilohB

Credit to : Wintercherub (Twtr)

*2014 PARK SHIN HYE WORLD TOUR : STORY OF ANGEL"
to begin in NYC from May..Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines etc..”

*Hallyu star Park Shin Hye to begin World Tour from May starting from New York~

*Park Shin Hye to attend "2014 Dramafever Award" held in New York on 1st May..thereafter...starting her World Tour FM~

Emotional Stars wrote (Twtr):
'FIRST KOREAN ACTRESS' to have a World Tour. Very proud of you, our Hallyu Queen Park Shin Hye!!

we are all proud of u :)

Guest aliceblue

Good morning, Dooliers... ^^

cttu

YAB BTS

LOL at Hong Ki.... but i'm more concerned with Mr. Dooley' expression in min 00:36.... is it Shin Woo or our Greedy Man?lol ;)) :)>-

cttu

i forgot to thank @3bikinokobuta and @emotionalstar2218 for the video of Yong Hwa' message, thank you chingus... i like your opinions, yes i think they really missed each other.... Mr Dooley said nomu bogoshipta, if i'm not mistaken it means really miss you, right? hmmmm..... :-? maybe he missed his bestfriend calling him Bolmae Jung or Yong Hwa-yaaa.... ahh, i hope they now have time to meet each other and hang out with their friends....

Guest makino14

Check out @Wintercherub's Tweet:

As far as I know since I live in china now, lmh and ksh are super popular in china now. Super might not be enough to describe it. They are like crazy popular in china that whenever people talk about Korean stars they are the representatives. They are even more popular than any Chinese stars. So it's a great news yh was selected and hope he will gain the same popularity level as the other two did. Yh, fighting!

yongshins2 said: Guys I found this:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 24px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "heartstrings special full movie engsubIs this the Heartstrings Movie??? Never saw that before....I'm confuse...
:-?

ShilohB said: Credit to : Wintercherub (Twtr)

*2014 PARK SHIN HYE WORLD TOUR : STORY OF ANGEL"
to begin in NYC from May..Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines etc..”

*Hallyu star Park Shin Hye to begin World Tour from May starting from New York~

*Park Shin Hye to attend "2014 Dramafever Award" held in New York on 1st May..thereafter...starting her World Tour FM~

Emotional Stars wrote (Twtr):
'FIRST KOREAN ACTRESS' to have a World Tour. Very proud of you, our Hallyu Queen Park Shin Hye!!

we are all proud of u :)

Guest ShilohB

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this FMV :-*

Title: Yonghwa (Cnblue) Going Crazy Over Heartstrings ! 2014 - Do You Know Heartsrings ?

credit to: Blue Moon Light

Hope to see more of these....

wow, it's awesome they invited my favorite actress parkshinhye in drama fever and i can't wait to see you guys post it here. i'm sorry if i post here without you guys permission is that i also like junghwa although they or aren't they in a relationship. as long as junghwa is close with shinhye,i'm already happy to know it. i always followed cn blue news and events too?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Guest mizzbolmae

omo.... obviously.. Yonghwa seems extremely excited for the concert of Bruno Mars yesterday... kyeopta indeed...!!
\m/ :D
 well..whose won't react like that... i would b the same if i was there.. kkkk~~~ besides, am also a big fans of Bruno since 'Grenade' era... both were amazing.... handsome... talented singer.. cute... funny guy.. adorable... romantic.. outstanding stage performance..... rite..??
;)) :D
566bac27001c9beb50394640
tumblr_m5x9usWpK21r96hjio1_500.gif
ctto

:\"> :x

n let me shared with u guys one of my fav Bruno Mars song...(mianhae...kkk...) really really love this song...same addicted with cnblue 'cold love' song... hehee... nomu nomu chuaa... :x ;;)

ctto
yonghwa fanboyin' Bruno... am fangirlin' both.... Daebakkk .... kkkk~~~
8-> \m/

both killer smile
tumblr_ls4ujbRrEI1qhzpkto1_500.gif487687311ee3fab1fd5910f7cda8d6b09acf53a4
ctto
;) :x

Guest emotionalstar2218

yongshins2 said: Guys I found this:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 24px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "heartstrings special full movie engsub
Is this the Heartstrings Movie??? Never saw that before....I'm confuse...
:-?

Guest emotionalstar2218

Yong Hwa's Tweet yesterday:
YHTweet08Apr14_zpsb557e944.jpg

Shin Hye's Twitter Conversation with FT Island's Seung Hyun
SHTweet07Apr142_zpsa35f34c0.jpg

Yong Hwa's Twitter Conversation with HaHa
YHTweet01Apr14_zpsdd7b2336.jpg

Archived