The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

makino14 said: Just read from a cnblue thread that yh was seen shooting a commercial for shu uemura's new Sakura cleansing oil in a park full of Sakura cherry blossom. During breaks, he was playing with his phone typing nonstop, sometimes with a smile on his face. The boice was wondering if he's dating someone cuz there's no way he texts so much with guys?

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new face of Shu Uemura China, do you know who he is? The announcement will be out tomorrow!
-
shu uemura China weibo descriptions roughly translated:

He's a bright sunshine boy. His warm smiles are indulging. His cute snaggle teeth
 are totally healing. His deep gazes are mesmerizing... the popular warm guy. He likes to joke at times, pretend to be cool too... Meeting him in this romantic season unexpected, who is he?

He's thoughtful and caring. A sunshine boy who's kind and lovely. He has great sense of humor but is very serious with work. An idol but has great abilities... the highly anticipated romantic "man god"... He will meet you in this romantic cherry blossoms season. Do you know who he is?

(Source : Klaritia)

1964923_656241237747025_7148274054225970
cto
236216.jpg
cto
This beautiful description only fits to our Mr. Dooley, right? :x

lool @shinyong29 you really back xD yes lets do it spinning homer featuring spinning squidward =)) =)) =)) =)) :)) :)) :)) :))
tumblr_m8f4wpsSXM1r9aszio1_500.gifspinning-homer.gif

i was watching hongki's kdrama i was episode 13 and 14 xD im soo addicted xD i like his leading lady ;)) ;)) ;))

Guest sweetbabo

maybe he was playing flappy bird.. kidding! :)) thank you for sharing this chingu maybe he's checking on someone.. when was this BTW because i know someone who had her CF shooting today also *wink* *wink*

I think he was cf shooting this morning .

Shinhye was also shooting cf this morning

So texting between the breaks ..

Gooooood .

@yongshins2 thank you for sharing they totally nailed Yong Hwa's description i love it!!! so it's not only Shin Hye who is getting popular in China our boy is making waves there too.. wait FNC allowed CNBLUE to do individual CF's now? here's wishing for a CF of YongShin JUSEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

i really don't want to to skip visiting the thread for only just two days i had to backread how many pages *sigh* not complaining of course im happy to see more dooliers being active.. @3bikinokobuta glad to read all your observations regarding our OTP you are perceptive
;))

sweetbabo said:

makino14

said: Just read from a cnblue thread that yh was seen shooting a commercial for shu uemura's new Sakura cleansing oil in a park full of Sakura cherry blossom. During breaks, he was playing with his phone typing nonstop, sometimes with a smile on his face. The boice was wondering if he's dating someone cuz there's no way he texts so much with guys?

@yongshinfan

I know there are many views abt WGM program, but to share my 2 cents abt it...
Firstly although its a Reality Show, the show is actually scripted, so just think abt it as a game show such as Running Man, XMen and such....tho they used the artist real name they were given a scenario on how to act the situation adhoc/adlib...and mainly the show is to promote new artists, comeback artists and uprising stars....those who has established & their name are on the making to an A listers dont normally join the show, which is why YH join the group when he first debut while his partner was for the comeback/latest album...so my point is at present JYH & PSH are way past WGM stage...and of cos there isnt a record to date, at least as far as I know, an artist join WGM for a 2nd marriage, which will happen if YH join again

Also for JYH & PSH to join in a nother drama for a 3rd time, bet its gonna be an issue again just like what happen when The Heir's casts was first announce.

So the best we can hope for is for both of them to star in a movie becos to date they never did any movie together

However my preference is if they can be in a WB-SMA kind of cf or sumthing like Se7en-PHB mv

WB-SMA

Se7en-PHB mv

:D:D:D

Guys I found this:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 24px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "heartstrings special full movie engsubhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pus9gnnFxo
ctu
Is this the Heartstrings Movie??? Never saw that before....I'm confuse...
:-?

Guest aliceblue

yongshins2 said: Guys I found this:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 24px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "heartstrings special full movie engsub
ctu
Is this the Heartstrings Movie??? Never saw that before....I'm confuse...
:-?

Is that any scene lee shin and gyu won go to hospital together for gyu won's medical checkup after the MT?and then the scene in the bus that lee shin give a seat for gyu won?so curious chingu..chaebal tell me dooliers.is that really the true movie of heartstrings?my internet so slowwww.i cant watch it.screen cap pleasee.heeee. :(( :D

Guest aliceblue

I dont know why i'm still awake at this hour.... Good Mornight, Dooliers.... ^^

BktYkSJCcAA1h-Y_zpsb7713341.jpg
cr. Shinhye_Gallery

She's so beautiful........ :x :x

[Jung Yonghwa's Twitter Update]

정용화
@JYHeffect
우아아아와아악!!!!ㅠㅡㅠ pic.twitter.com/7jShMteqCP
lool fanboying today yonghwa to bruno mars xD
BksRnf9CQAEf_Ap.jpg

fanboying xD
1978822_244342882356653_2583786111359119

lool youre really fan boy of bruno mars you sing just the way you are in radio star

ctto

Archived