The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIY0XYjJipPgtUYSmfd6rto @ShinS - are u from twitter??? hoping you will continue spazz here...but as a new comer plz read the soompi rules...and as usual we always remind others to delete photos or videos when quoting other people post...it is one of the rules...pls obey..thanks :D

@KarelyM thanks for your opinion,but I think u are confused by our Dooley friendship...they are best frens and support each other...IF they are dating, we wont know and of coz it is a good sign for Dooliers.but, we mentioned before...we celebrate their friendship and their friendship is REAL...no need to prove that coz u can know it by their own act and word..they admitted it.._CASE SOLVED...maybe u r confused when u think they have broken up bcoz u r standing in between two ship..obviously can be seen in your posts in here and Neverland..(sorry for that) but, make up your mind so that u dont get confused...
I am PSH fan and I admire her bcoz of H***S..and I came here coz I am convinced of my OTP..I dont go to other ship..I am convinced of their friendship and maybe relationship :P coz as @aliceblue said...he wont risks it to come there and give support to her friend.(afraid of bts ep 14 in that dvd)...kkkkkk

so-to all of u that still cant make up your mind....pls make important decision....come here to be a 100% Doolier or u can Jump where ever you want...Thaaanks!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kimsoyeon18 said: yup the song was great full of emotional i dont know why they didnt put it in cant stop album i think it will include in repackage someday xD just my thoughts
yes i wish the english translate will release i really love the song :x :x :x
goodafternoon soo hot in my country its already summer here its burning like oven toaster  #:-S #:-S #:-S :-w :-w :-w
have a nice day

FNC 킹덤 공연 첫날, 무대 위 FNC아티스트의 포토 세션!
PS 30분 뒤, FNC 킹덤 둘째 날 공연- ‘Crazy day’ 공연이 시작됩니다~
#FNC #FTISLAND #CNBLUE #Juniel #AOA #Songeunyi#Leedonggun #Nflying

At the first day of FNC Kingdom, FNC artist photo session on the stage!
PS In 30 min, FNC Kingdom second day stage-‘Crazy day’ begins~
cr fnc fb page
1524632_236096926581881_1937139434_n.png

Guest stillpinkribbon

Hello all, image_zps1084836b.jpg Credit to the owner of the pix And re: the Twitter exchange between ShinHye and FTIsland member that's funny and so reassuring...she is so well aware of her extended family's activities!

Guest LaurieD

Britney-ShilohB said: kimsoyeon18 said: xxshadowxx said: I really need a English translation for this song!!!! The song is so awesome, why wasn't it included in their Can' Stop album?

CNBLUE's unreleased track, TITLE: "Would you come to me?"... Ahh!!! really nice! TT

http://americano-4.tumblr.com/post/79664700675/honghongholic-fnc-kingdom-visitors-gift-cd

Guest FatimaR

Oh my god..i was just scrolling when i suddenly press the offtopic button . Immediately press back but i dont know if it appeared. Mianhe. Feels like i committed a great mistake. But i'll try to find it and unclick it.huhuhu

Archived