The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

class="at_title"10 Male Idols Who Would Be Awesome To Hang Out With On White Day

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/83665/20140314/t-o-p-bang-yongguk-lee-min-ho-jung-yong-hwa-kim-soo-hyun.htm

ctto

Acting idols who are almost always the 'nice guy'.

Choi Minho and Jung Yong Hwa are almost always cast as sweet guys.

Choi Minho and Jung Yong Hwa are almost always cast as sweet guys.

SHINee's Minho is one of the most athletic idols in K-Pop. As an actor, Minho is often cast in roles that highlight his gentle smile and goodhearted personality.

Fans of Jung Yong Hwa of CNBLUE are often delighted by his in-character serenades. While he has portrayed characters that were not quite as likable, Jung Yong Hwa's portrayal of Kang Shin Woo in You're Beautiful is synonymous with the ideal guy.

who is the lucky girl to hang out with u Mr Dooley?? i dont know.....ehem ehem...

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[CNBLUE’s all-live on KBS 2TV ‘Yoo Hee-Yeol’s Sketchbook’]
씨엔블루가 오늘 밤, KBS 2TV ‘유희열의 스케치북’에 출연합니다.
오늘 밤 12시 20분! 씨엔블루의 불타는 올라이브 기대해주세요~!

Tonight is the night! CNBLUE appears on KBS 2TV ‘Yoo Hee-Yeol’s Sketchbook’.
Please look forward to their all-live performance tonight at 00.20am~!

cr CNBLUE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FANPAGE
1017137_609389452472217_848278427_n.jpg1898017_609389449138884_696307226_n.jpg1900125_609389455805550_2144486775_n.jpg

i know this was posted before but we forgot to include this in our Dooley timeline for the contest so im posting it now  :)
she is a staff who worked with Shin Hye in Flower Boy and she also worked with Yong Hwa in Marry Him If You Dare.... hmmm i dunno what's the meaning of <3 (heart) sign after Yong's name maybe Shin's friend just feel like typing it :))

QG0SHCp.png?1
47mdhOY.png?1

Guest IvesIvy

@emotionalstar2218‌

Thanks also for the hardwork and for spending more time to write a lovely stories for dooley, your stories are amazing and 'we' your avid readers can't imagine that almost stories of dooley couple since before is almost real..just like the chapter stated that shinhye and mother of yonghwa met in concert..i fully understand now when i heard yonghwa interview in radio star that he admitted that shinhye and his mom met in cnblue concert..maybe quoted that yonghwa is also an avid reader of yours hehehe...I am very thankful for including my name most of the time in your chapter..

Good work, keep it up, more power, we're always amazed and feeling inlove while reading a stories of jealous namja..:) From reel to real life!

Guest emotionalstar2218

ivy0903 said: @emotionalstar2218‌ Thanks also for the hardwork and for spending more time to write a lovely stories for dooley, your stories are amazing and 'we' your avid readers can't imagine that almost stories of dooley couple since before is almost real..just like the chapter stated that shinhye and mother of yonghwa met in concert..i fully understand now when i heard yonghwa interview in radio star that he admitted that shinhye and his mom met in cnblue concert..maybe quoted that yonghwa is also an avid reader of yours hehehe...I am very thankful for including my name most of the time in your chapter.. Good work, keep it up, more power, we're always amazed and feeling inlove while reading a stories of jealous namja..:) From reel to real life!

Guest makino14

@akazukin02

I read from somewhere that this romantic_JJung is a fan of YH so that's probably why she also has a <3 in her message too. But I totally love how SH asked her to take care of YH. What a great FRIEND!

emotionalstar2218 said: ivy0903 said: @emotionalstar2218‌ Thanks also for the hardwork and for spending more time to write a lovely stories for dooley, your stories are amazing and 'we' your avid readers can't imagine that almost stories of dooley couple since before is almost real..just like the chapter stated that shinhye and mother of yonghwa met in concert..i fully understand now when i heard yonghwa interview in radio star that he admitted that shinhye and his mom met in cnblue concert..maybe quoted that yonghwa is also an avid reader of yours hehehe...I am very thankful for including my name most of the time in your chapter.. Good work, keep it up, more power, we're always amazed and feeling inlove while reading a stories of jealous namja..:) From reel to real life!

Guest makino14

makino14 said:

@akazukin02

I read from somewhere that this romantic_JJung is a fan of YH so that's probably why she also has a <3 in her message too. But I totally love how SH asked her to take care of YH. What a great FRIEND!

kkkkk.

It s no wonder if she s really a fan of YH.

But the most important is that why she twt that to Shinhye and was it just to brag ab doing a drama with YH?

And that heart shape and Shin's reply.

Ah, these 2 r really good friends. Taking care of others so well

@se7enbigbang

YH prolly said the same thing to minhyuk during heirs lol

"Please take care of SH for me!"

Sketchbook

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"140314 Sketchbook - CNBLUE Talk
http://youtu.be/m5IbzHLB4AI

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"140314 Sketchbook - I'm Sorry
audience daebak :-bd :-bd :-bd :x :x :x
http://youtu.be/GyuXjNVz8Xg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"140314 Sketchbook - Can't Stop
cnblue did there best this song is soo addictive

:x :x :x :-bd :-bd :-bd
http://youtu.be/ufpU4K-kT9I

Cr lee blue

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Entertainment Weekly = CNBLUE
CR KBS WORLD
WITH ENGLISH SUBS

Guest MISSMOON

the last update of netizenbuzz releated to our yongshin

Jung Yonghwa opens up about skipping out on 'Heirs' and his friendship with Park Shin Hye

Wednesday, March 05, 2014  cnbluepark shin hyeradio staryonghwa  216 comments

201403052359771279_53173be049b08.jpg
Article: Jung Yonghwa, "With 'Heirs', I knew that being in the same drama as Park Shin Hye again would be bad for both of us"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+527, -66] You two are dating, right?

2. [+451, -26] Radio Star's scriptwriter already said that she saw Park Shin Hye sit next to Jung Yonghwa's mother at CNBLUE's concert. Fans even saw it too ㅋㅋㅋ Park Shin Hye thought she snuck in but fans caught it ㅋㅋ Anyway, I'm a Jung Yonghwa fan and I hope they continue their great relationship. I've been supporting them since debut and know that they depend on each other.

3. [+449, -37] Quite cool of Jung Yonghwa. He knew that Kim Eun Sook scriptwriter's drama would hit daebak but he was worried about it affecting Park Shin Hye so he purposely gave it up. Anyone with a bit of greed would've taken the drama but he put Park Shin Hye first.

-
201403052339141110_1.jpg
Article: Jung Yonghwa clarifies dating rumors with Seohyun, "We never dated"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+603, -81] He's dating Park Shin Hye, why Seohyun?

2. [+422, -15] I really want them to stop asking about WGM on variety shows. I'm so tired of them, it's been three years already.

3. [+390, -15] WGM is scripted, WGM fans need to wake up

-
201403052348571117_1_59_20140305235204.j
Article: 'Radio Star' Jung Yonghwa, "Because of my dating rumors with Park Shin Hye, I couldn't make it obvious that I was close to her"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,512, -117] Jung Yonghwa threw away his greed for Park Shin Hye. Who would ever reject a casting offer from Kim Eun Sook? If it were me, I'd take it even if it meant I had to act with Park Shin Hye for the third time. To think that he gave that up for his friend says a lot. He didn't even seem jealous at all that 'The Heirs' did so well. Whether they're friends or lovers, I commend him for putting his friendship with her before work. 

2. [+2,329, -78] Who cares if they're dating or not... they're still young, it's not like they're going to get married any time soon. Let them date around, experience breaks up... that's how people grow and mature. Just leave them alone.

3. [+2,005, -61] Park Shin Hye often goes to CNBLUE's concerts. They say they're really close so just let it be. 

4. [+1,636, -69] As for me, I actually want them to be close friends than lovers. If lovers break up, that's the end of a relationship but being friends means they can be in each other's lives for a long time. Keep it up~ you guys match well.

Archived