The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

Ya @shinyong29 u dating yong again today is it???

We are spazzing till midnight in kkt dats just like ahjumma yeah ok I'm ahjumma now super stressing but really just missing all of u!!!

Round 3 is up??? Awesome!! Let's get dem! Roar!!

Trying to create a short video lol!! Pls dun laugh thanks!

Ya @shinyong29 u dating yong again today is it???

We are spazzing till midnight in kkt dats just like ahjumma yeah ok I'm ahjumma now super stressing but really just missing all of u!!!

Round 3 is up??? Awesome!! Let's get dem! Roar!!

Trying to create a short video lol!! Pls dun laugh thanks!

Unnie...we miss u a lot. We miss u spazzing till midnight and again in the morning.hahaha

yeah like an ahjumma. But just u a old ahjumma..hahha

im going to run. Dont catch me.

yong...i need your help!LOL

Guest shemotional

jovanne said: It's so silent here at this time of the day on this side of the world. I guess most of my fellow doolies are sleeping or are busy while I'm preparing for bed. Okay then, I will just share how I came to know our dooley couple. I first came to know shinhye and yonghwa through YAB and during the middle of the drama I actually wished for minam to end up with shinwoo but then by the last few episodes, I ended up rooting for taekyung and minam maybe because I know it will turn up like that. I watched all BTS of the drama and noticed the closed friendship of the four main leads. During YAB days, have felt a bit of spark between yonghwa and shinhye but I've overcome this moment and temporarily forgot about their chemistry. I've stopped searching the net and reading and watching about them. After few months, I watched yonghwa's variety...and I must say I watched from first episode up to the last....but know what, the only episode I played and watched several times was that when yonghwa called shinhye. Haha. The variety opened up doors for me to know more about cnblue and shinhye (so weird of me to end up like this and not ended up following the variety couple). And then....there's Heartstrings and loads of BTS which were considered the "Tip of Iceberg" for me to follow Dooley couple. This started my habit of watching all their videos (whether together or not), reading all fan pages, reading all news, reading fanfictions, setting up tumblr and twitter accounts (only for the purpose of getting updates about both of them, and only them). So yeah, i always go to this thread to read updates (as in every night before I go to sleep) and can't even recall the day I came to know about this thread. I consider myself a silent but avid fan of this couple. :)

Guest shemotional

akazukin02 said: im a veteran!!!! i feel old :))

*waves* @jovanne thank you for sharing how you got to know about Shin Hye and Yong Hwa and started your Dooley Love ah it always feels good to have new posters here on the thread please enjoy your stay here.

Annyeong Dooliers/Yongshins!!!

So i heard uri Shin Hye will be filming a CF with Jang Keun Suk, recently she celebrated her birthday with Lee Hongki and others and on her birthday her reaction video for Yong Hwa's new songs was released, how about they give us an ANJELL reunion i really miss them four together.. who's with me?

Who are ever read this article.. I just find this article from the other page and make me delustional enough..

WAH! VERY HOT NEWS!!

微博消息: 李信(容和)已經到了日本了.....不過日飯說FNC不給拍照給禮物啊....還有....他今日真是李信....因為有日飯說見到他的著迷小熊手機鏈...-,,-

TRANSLATION:

MICRO BLOG NEWS : LEE SHIN(YONGHWA) ARRIVED AT JAPAN. HOWEVER THE JAPANESE FANS SAID THAT FNC DOES NOT GIVE THE PHOTOGRAPH TO GIVE THE GIFT. . . HE WAS VERY LEE SHIN TODAY. . . BECAUSE THERE ARE JAPANESE FANS SAW HIM WITH THE LEE SHIN CHO A BEAR PHONE CHAIN...-,,-

KYAAAAA! OMO? WHAT'S HAPPENING? I'M ALMOST DYING HERE! FIRST, THEY STILL HAVE THE LEE SHIN & LEE GYU WON BIG BEAR ON THEIR BED THEN NOW YONGHWA STILL HAVE THE LEE SHIN CHO A BEAD PHONE CHAIN. KYAAAAAA~~

IT THIS REALLY A SIGN? OMO!!!!!!

:x :x =)) =))

Guest shemotional

NdeY said: Who are ever read this article.. I just find this article from the other page and make me delustional enough.. WAH! VERY HOT NEWS!! 微博消息: 李信(容和)已經到了日本了.....不過日飯說FNC不給拍照給禮物啊....還有....他今日真是李信....因為有日飯說見到他的著迷小熊手機鏈...-,,- TRANSLATION: MICRO BLOG NEWS : LEE SHIN(YONGHWA) ARRIVED AT JAPAN. HOWEVER THE JAPANESE FANS SAID THAT FNC DOES NOT GIVE THE PHOTOGRAPH TO GIVE THE GIFT. . . HE WAS VERY LEE SHIN TODAY. . . BECAUSE THERE ARE JAPANESE FANS SAW HIM WITH THE LEE SHIN CHO A BEAR PHONE CHAIN...-,,- KYAAAAA! OMO? WHAT'S HAPPENING? I'M ALMOST DYING HERE! FIRST, THEY STILL HAVE THE LEE SHIN & LEE GYU WON BIG BEAR ON THEIR BED THEN NOW YONGHWA STILL HAVE THE LEE SHIN CHO A BEAD PHONE CHAIN. KYAAAAAA~~ IT THIS REALLY A SIGN? OMO!!!!!! :x :x =)) =))

Hi dooliers...it's about the artist who listening the unrelaesed songs..and them speak before listening but SH is comment while listening to the songs. Are SH is listening many times from her prince yet? Hahahahha.... And SH is the first person of artist when listening to cnblue can't stop =)) =))

Guest stillpinkribbon

Just something that made me smile...We all know that YongHwa was rooting for Kim Yuna, but, if he stayed on and watched the Russian perform, Adelina Sotnikova (2nd in ranking to Yuna in the short program), she skated to "HABANERA", the song the STUPID and the WINDFLOWERS performed as a modern and traditional fusion in HEARTSTRINGS...I'm sure he would just have beamed from ear to ear, like I did!

Guest ShilohB

Hi to the new members...we r happy to see some of u came forward n joining us in ths thread....As we all know , round 3 of the contest hv started , so some of our 'seniors' r busy discussing and preparing for this. Our main reason to join the contest was to show the special FRIENDSHIP of our couple. So, as the members of ths thread we should gv them support by clicking awesome at the valentine contest thread when u hv the time n pleasure doing so. Thanks guys...

shemotional said: @aka , ahaha LOL we are SUPERSTARs NOW!
 and the ANJELL reunion!
Daebak Idea!

it is really saddening that when the Rumors went around for them last year . . .or let me say EVER SINCE. . they were claiming to be FRIENDS. . but they can't even show much to the people. .like they are too restricted. .

if only PEOPLE aren't as judgmental and POSSESSIVE!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"CNBLUE 5th Mini Album [Can't Stop] 2nd M/V TEASER

spell DAEBAK 
D-A-E-B-A-K :x :x :x :x
I BELIEVE IT WILL GET ALL WINS IN MUSIC KPOP CHARTS AND MUSIC KPOP SHOWS LETS SUPPORT THEM DOOLIERS :-bd :-bd :-bd
CANT WAIT FOR THERE COME BACK I WILL REALLY SUPPORT THEM
and playing mr dooley on keyboard piano is soo handsome 
and mrs dooley shouted again yonghwa~ahh :x :x :x because unnie shin hye loves the song and love's mr dooley's voice she's really happy hearing the songs of cnblue she will always support this and support cnblue songs she is really the 5th member of cnblue :x :x :x

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[snaps at CNBLUE ‘Can’t Stop’ MV shooting_2][MR DOOLEY'S TWITTER]@JYHeffect

여러분 두번째 티져가 떴습니다~! 아직 "응? 얼~ "까지에요.! 더 놀라실 준비들 하시라~!!!!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/G79MEh1evg

1958581_598728053538357_1079001235_n.pngMORE PICS HERE
1781958_598728086871687_1468319469_n.jpg1899933_598728073538355_1958556681_n.jpg1900046_598728243538338_1227719890_n.jpg1904167_598728153538347_977273887_n.png1002645_598728263538336_547083855_n.jpg

kimsoyeon18 said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"CNBLUE 5th Mini Album [Can't Stop] 2nd M/V TEASER

spell DAEBAK 
D-A-E-B-A-K :x :x :x :x
I BELIEVE IT WILL GET ALL WINS IN MUSIC KPOP CHARTS AND MUSIC KPOP SHOWS LETS SUPPORT THEM DOOLIERS :-bd :-bd :-bd
CANT WAIT FOR THERE COME BACK I WILL REALLY SUPPORT THEM
and playing mr dooley on keyboard piano is soo handsome 
and mrs dooley shouted again yonghwa~ahh :x :x :x because unnie shin hye loves the song and love's mr dooley's voice she's really happy hearing the songs of cnblue she will always support this and support cnblue songs she is really the 5th member of cnblue :x :x :x

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[snaps at CNBLUE ‘Can’t Stop’ MV shooting_2][MR DOOLEY'S TWITTER]@JYHeffect

여러분 두번째 티져가 떴습니다~! 아직 "응? 얼~ "까지에요.! 더 놀라실 준비들 하시라~!!!!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/G79MEh1evg

MORE PICS HERE

Archived