The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest anggrekmufc

Ok, maybe i have to called @akazukin02 and @se7enbigbang sunbae right now ??? May I, Sunbae ?? *bow * LOL :D kekekeke

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

Good morning & Salute to all Dooliers

This is awesome the thread is moving fast n furious! Lol!

Thanks to HARUS mode everyone is in....

So glad to see the newcomers spazzing like us superstars n veterans! =)) ahjumma gossiping seriously!

Shoutouts n luv to all Dooliers Hwaiting no matter how others trying to bring us down keep that Dooley flame burning babes!! U guys are the Best!

http://youtu.be/tvCZj5CEjuk

Guest ShilohB

NorineJ said: Good morning & Salute to all Dooliers This is awesome the thread is moving fast n furious! Lol! Thanks to HARUS mode everyone is in.... So glad to see the newcomers spazzing like us superstars n veterans! =)) ahjumma gossiping seriously! Shoutouts n luv to all Dooliers Hwaiting no matter how others trying to bring us down keep that Dooley flame burning babes!! U guys are the Best!

good morning Dooliers... Shin-Hye-Yong-Hwa-youve-fallen-for-me-he
We have been ranked now?? Kekeke...
How are you guys doing??
I'm sooo loving the knetz comments.. tumblr_lpuxwv7EbL1qfhoylo2_500.gif
Still in "Yonghwa yaa" syndrome?? i am..tumblr_n19t3ydHFl1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_n19t3ydHFl1siqvhio5_250.gif
have a good day!!tumblr_lpdh0k8Hg01qdcel5o1_500.gif
ctto
p/s: KWB also listen to the unreleased song? Why do i smell something fishy??
;)) ;)) ;))

goodafternoon dooliers nyahahaha
i love the new ranking system of soompi eh xD
I Am A LEGEND  nyahahahahaha xD 
[Jung Yong-Hwa of CNBLUE cheers for Kim Yuna]

정용화씨도 김연아씨를 응원합니다!
김연아 선수가 다치지 않고 무사히 오늘 프리 경기를 마치기를 기원합니다!!
#씨엔블루 #CNBLUE 

Jung Yong-Hwa is cheering for Kim Yuna’s figure skating free program. 
Jung Yong-Hwa wishes Kim Yuna to have a great program, without any injuries!

cr CNBLUE

1970650_10200654843572684_1709870732_n.j1908238_10200654843652686_1746244433_n.j1654071_10200654843732688_1350373292_n.j

[PHOTO] #JungYongHwa photo by our Maknae#LeeJungShin 

(Credit : MentalShin)

1016398_634633013241181_913753076_n.jpg

why soo handsome mr dooley XD
still cannot over the yonghwa~ahh like mrs dooley says hahaha i love it  :x :x :x
have a nice day nyahahaha
lool @shemotional xD

Guest ShilohB

Interview with Park Shinhye - from Marie Claire Korea magazine March, 2014 issue

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkshinhye&no=206424&page=

viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3&

What impressed me most when I met her before was that she has quite a variety of hobbies. She spends her time such a way that a lazy person like me can't even imagine. Park Shinhye has widely done sports activities from snowboarding, wakeboarding, fencing, horse-riding, badminton, swimming and to golf, and loves the most when she's cycling alongside Han river. She started to practice modern dance to enhance her body balance two years ago. Besides pottery, cooking and backpacking trip, she has many things she's engaged and more things she wants to do. I know it's not easy thing to do and I got to know quite after I became grown-up that a person who has various hobbies is more likely to be happy. You should work very hard to enjoy these various hobbies while working in an environment that you easily get to be sensitive and there's big pressure on you. Park Shinhjye, busier person than any else, is the one to keep some time aside that she can enjoy her life. She is learning something anytime anywhere.

cdt to PSH Spore

Yes-we know u luv cycling alongside Han River...kkkkk

(i know nothing...just saying)

NdeY said:

i just made a SC abt 3 top comment here

actually.. the article showing up the photo of SH and others idol..but what make me curious is they posted the title including YH name there.

the summary of that comment ( not the exact translate )

first comment

is about

park shin hye n yong hwa are couple ( dating )

second comment

is abt:

because there was Jong hoon and Hong ki there as well...they said its seem familiar. ( they expected YH to be there as well )

third comment

is abt:

the song that YH composed. they say it's  Bday gift to SH.

noted: once again ..that's just a conclusion abt the comment. not exact trans. ^^

may be somebody can corrected me later

NorineJ said: Good morning & Salute to all Dooliers This is awesome the thread is moving fast n furious! Lol! Thanks to HARUS mode everyone is in.... So glad to see the newcomers spazzing like us superstars n veterans! =)) ahjumma gossiping seriously! Shoutouts n luv to all Dooliers Hwaiting no matter how others trying to bring us down keep that Dooley flame burning babes!! U guys are the Best!

Guest ShilohB

Parts for Shinhye’s interview with Heechul

Heechul
: So, how did we get close?
  PSH: When I was filming a drama with Hongki, I heard a lot about oppa.   Heechul: Geun Suk? The friends you have are all rather similar to me. If you want to befriend someone like me, you need to be extra careful. Perhaps you could even get into trouble hahahahaha.   PSH: I won’t get into trouble. Recently, with the proliferation of SNS, news get around really fast. I went bowling some time ago, and within a short time the news spread over SNS.   Heechul: There were photos?   PSH: Not everyone took photos. Some post messages such as “Where did you go? What did you do?” And the news went out really fast.   Heechul: That’s really tough. Let me teach you how to prevent news from spreading. It’s a method I employ. Every time I discover that someone has been taking photos, I’ll beat the person to it and upload photos for fans to see, with updates on who I am with and what I am doing…   PSH: That sounds like a pretty good plan. [me: I guess that explains the photos she took with her friends at her parent’s restaurant?]   (…)

crdt to kayleecorner..

kekkeke-my delusional mind was thinking of GREEDY Man song (where are you going baby..who''s the man next to you??)
     My POV only

Disclaimer: That song was not written for her..I dont claim anything...

Guest sweetbabo

@Britney-ShilohB i agree she has rarely ever posted pics of her outing wd friends before .. heechul influenced her so did this tym (let her frnds post pics ) but i m curious y no pic of yonghwa ? I m fully convinced tht our cnblue boys were there too ... but if they were only friends y wud she not post pic wd yongie too

Ps . Who did she went bowling with ??

And when ? May be junhyung cz he siad she is his bowling friend ...

And there was an article on nate that got deleted afterwards about tattoos on YH hand . In tht article there was some mention of YH and SH watching movie together ?????

As i m just a rookie may b sunbaenims would guide me =)) =)) =)) :D <:-P

@Britney-ShilohB i agree she has rarely ever posted pics of her outing wd friends before .. heechul influenced her so did this tym (let her frnds post pics ) but i m curious y no pic of yonghwa ? I m fully convinced tht our cnblue boys were there too ... but if they were only friends y wud she not post pic wd yongie too

Ps . Who did she went bowling with ??

And when ? May be junhyung cz he siad she is his bowling friend ...

And there was an article on nate that got deleted afterwards about tattoos on YH hand . In tht article there was some mention of YH and SH watching movie together ?????

As i m just a rookie may b sunbaenims would guide me =)) =)) =)) :D <:-P

Actually in the article that i post yesterday too..there is comment which is said tht YH-MH-SH ever went to movie together . Kkkk

Its not the first time i heard they went to movie together . but about the time.. i dont know WHEN?? Bcz actually i dont know anything...hhaha ^^

its more fun to be doolier.

Kkk

Yonghwa~yaa so this is the WAY u went out to meet your friend without getting caught???
=))

lke.gif

seung hyun~~aaa why u told everything.hahahahaa

but..

WHO IS THAT FRIEND Yonghwa???

:D

actually your manager finally reliazed that s not you....Seung hyun so funny.LOL. so, he was helping u a lot at that time??

cr : CDD 111 Kshownow
=))

Archived