The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

"YH: blah blah blah blah . . .

then . .
JH: "KIM TAN"

YH: *shocked . . "

WHY HE SAYS THIS!? I don't understand  T.T

1m16s

I cant open this video

Guest anggrekmufc

haha so I am a VETERAN!
@kimsoyeon18 is a LEGEND!
@EstefaniaM is an IDOL!
@sweetbabo is a ROOKIE!

What's Yours?

Good Morning~

so...here I am. I'm an Idol right now, what ??? should i make a fanbase guys ?? LOL

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest jovanne

It's so silent here at this time of the day on this side of the world. I guess most of my fellow doolies are sleeping or are busy while I'm preparing for bed. Okay then, I will just share how I came to know our dooley couple. I first came to know shinhye and yonghwa through YAB and during the middle of the drama I actually wished for minam to end up with shinwoo but then by the last few episodes, I ended up rooting for taekyung and minam maybe because I know it will turn up like that. I watched all BTS of the drama and noticed the closed friendship of the four main leads. During YAB days, have felt a bit of spark between yonghwa and shinhye but I've overcome this moment and temporarily forgot about their chemistry. I've stopped searching the net and reading and watching about them. After few months, I watched yonghwa's variety...and I must say I watched from first episode up to the last....but know what, the only episode I played and watched several times was that when yonghwa called shinhye. Haha. The variety opened up doors for me to know more about cnblue and shinhye (so weird of me to end up like this and not ended up following the variety couple). And then....there's Heartstrings and loads of BTS which were considered the "Tip of Iceberg" for me to follow Dooley couple. This started my habit of watching all their videos (whether together or not), reading all fan pages, reading all news, reading fanfictions, setting up tumblr and twitter accounts (only for the purpose of getting updates about both of them, and only them). So yeah, i always go to this thread to read updates (as in every night before I go to sleep) and can't even recall the day I came to know about this thread. I consider myself a silent but avid fan of this couple. :)

@EstefaniaM: i curious too about that video...what JungHyun tease YH with "Kim Tan" and then YH face is shocked. In 00.18 is YH act to be Kim Tan? And the fans shout Kim Tan?? And then JungHyun laughing,,i think jungHyun smile is about something, same as his laugh at "Taxi" when the MC ask YH about SH... Maybe someone here can translate the video?? O'm courious too EstefaniaM^~^

im a veteran!!!! i feel old :))

*waves* @jovanne thank you for sharing how you got to know about Shin Hye and Yong Hwa and started your Dooley Love ah it always feels good to have new posters here on the thread please enjoy your stay here.

Annyeong Dooliers/Yongshins!!!

So i heard uri Shin Hye will be filming a CF with Jang Keun Suk, recently she celebrated her birthday with Lee Hongki and others and on her birthday her reaction video for Yong Hwa's new songs was released, how about they give us an ANJELL reunion i really miss them four together.. who's with me?

im a veteran!!!! i feel old

*waves* @jovanne thank you for sharing how you got to know about Shin Hye and Yong Hwa and started your Dooley Love ah it always feels good to have new posters here on the thread please enjoy your stay here.

So i heard uri Shin Hye will be filming a CF with Jang Keun Suk, recently she celebrated her birthday with Lee Hongki and others and on her birthday her reaction video for Yong Hwa's new songs was released, how about they give us an ANJELL reunion i really miss them four together.. who's with me?

I'm with u...!!! whatever it is .. which is important to see a couple of us together in one event ...:x

akazukin02

said:

im a veteran!!!! i feel old :))

Guest ShilohB

THE MOMENT THAT MAKES ME BELIEVE OF THEIR FRIENDSHIP..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYdjsL15gEY
ctto

minute 2:41..points at her
minute 2:57 points at her (twice)
minute 3:58 eyeship... kekekke
minute 4:18 another eyeship (thats what we call eyeship) kakkaka
minute 5:12 points at her...

AND  that Flower moment

again..just for remembrance of their friendship..

It is more FUN to be DOOLIERS

:))

Archived