The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

The Angelic Flower Boy!
"Yong Hwa~yah!

"

Embedded image permalink

cr as tagged

(imagining myself calling YH! sounding like Park Shin Hye!

Omg !!!EMOTIONAL ANGEL

@doremii do u hav translations of her interview with heechul ? Google translate doesnt help :P

@shinyong29 ohh never watched this bts of selca in hs befre..so cute ...

@se7enbigbang beaksang awards fully convinced me of our couple relationship .no guy in this world would give flowers and point to a girl on stage if he isnt otherwise interested in her

Plus yonghwa z talk of ideal girlfrnd wd big beautiful eyes and importance of friendship and minhyuk z respect towards his unnie ..these r my fav dooley moments

Heechul," Thanks to YongHwa & ShinHye... my good image rise fast..instead of "I have to do a good mc job this time round"..I thought "I have to be prettier than SH"cre: Wintercherub

Heechul asked who ShinHye choose between Minhyuk and Haneul ... She choose ChanYoung (MH) cuz he can joke, cute and take cares of others ~ XDcre: Pank_Blue
P/S 1: YongHwa & ShinHye: hahaha Just these 2 names together is also beautiful... and even makes my heart beats faster (My twins @shinyong29 also said that -> we r truly twins :) )
P/S 2: Recently, we heard MinHyuk names from ShinHye twice kkkkk

se7enbigbang said: Heechul," Thanks to YongHwa & ShinHye... my good image rise fast..instead of "I have to do a good mc job this time round"..I thought "I have to be prettier than SH"cre: Wintercherub

Heechul asked who ShinHye choose between Minhyuk and Haneul ... She choose ChanYoung (MH) cuz he can joke, cute and take cares of others ~ XDcre: Pank_Blue
P/S 1: YongHwa & ShinHye: hahaha Just these 2 names together is also beautiful... and even makes my heart beats faster (My twins @shinyong29 also said that -> we r truly twins :) )
P/S 2: Recently, we heard MinHyuk names from ShinHye twice kkkkk

i just made a SC abt 3 top comment here

0dne.png

actually.. the article showing up the photo of SH and others idol..but what make me curious is they posted the title including YH name there.

the summary of that comment ( not the exact translate )

first comment is about
park shin hye n yong hwa are couple ( dating )

second comment is abt:
because there was Jong hoon and Hong ki there as well...they said its seem familiar. ( they expected YH to be there as well )

third comment is abt:
the song that YH composed. they say it's  Bday gift to SH.

noted: once again ..that's just a conclusion abt the comment. not exact trans. ^^
may be somebody can corrected me later

Guest sheshel

Good morning/evening Dooliers! Wow all your posts made my day! I'm so happy :) any Dooley news makes me happy!

Actually, Yong appeared in my dream again last night. I saw him inside a movie house then shouted his name. I reminded him that today is Shin Hye's birthday and not to forget to greet her. He nodded and said yes while giving me his toothy smile then I left. As I was about to brag on my friends about our encounter, I suddenly realize I forgot to ask for a picture then I woke up. It was just a dream...I thought it was real...Kekekeke!

8-> 8-> 8->

Guest sheshel

Jung Yonghwa - Park ShinHye is close?

Kakakaka I love Knets. Top 3 Comments....
1. They are all about say YongHwa & ShinHye dating.
2. Cuz LeeHongKi & JongHoon was there (SH's Bday Party) 100% YH was there as wel
3. ShinHye listened to his comeback song on her Birthday FanMeet and they believed that song is a birthday gift for her that is why she 's emotional (flutter). Loong at them like this, they r still dating well
:) Most important is Knets still have faith in our Dooley Couple

P/S just some of my brief understanding kkkkk

There are 21 comments and Google translated the name Chung Yong Hwa.LOL

I believe the new song "I Can't Stop" of CNblue is not for Shin Hye but for KNetz. They can't stop convincing themselves that the two are dating.LOL

Archived