The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

My friend wo watched heartstrings recently and didnot watch any bts texted me and said tht yongshin look like real girlfriend and boyfriend ... she also saw some other dramas but never said a thing like tht before

PS . BEAST junhyung seems like he recently became friends wd and he mesmerized by our princess talked about her in an interview that she is his bowling friend . ( ctto)

She friend zoned him .. i wonder *GREEDY MAN *must b a man who trusts fully^^^

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"CNBLUE 5th Mini Album [Can't Stop] 1st M/V TEASER
i cant wait for this lets support them  :x :x :x
yonghwa i think he will use keyboared piano same as guitar

Guest zeldaxdooley

tumblr_n1789iQCEP1slv1rwo1_500.png

(Park Shin-Hye: “AH! Yong-Hwa! What have you done??? This song is so great. It gives me goose bumps!! This song definitely will become popular. This song is sentimental, but also makes my heart beat as if I’m in love.)

Park Shin Hye's reaction to "Can't Stop" snapshot was uploaded in CNBLUE's official Facebook page!!  Kyaaaaa! 

YongShin love!! 

I forgot to include this in my previous post regarding 'YongHwa-yah'.

YDH is a musician, as well as IU - they compose and sing their songs - so - why was SH asked to listen to the song first?  Not that SH is not into music, but she is known more for being involved as an actress. 

Did somebody ask to request for SH to listen and give her insight on the song? ;)

Guest Riko1430292431

Omg, i just watched CNBLUE's can't stop 0:27 teaser. I can't stop myself keep watching it. Love love love love love it! I can't breath and want to faint...why Mr Dooley is so handsome. Honestly, I'm really having trouble to calm myself down. Someone please help me! I'm so jealous of Mrs Dooley right now...hahahaha. I'm so excited and happy about Shinhye took part in the promotion of Can't Stop! It prove how important she is to her Mr Dooley.

Wow this thread moves so fast! I have a lot of back reading to do! Keep it going! Thanks for all Dooliers!

Guest zeldaxdooley

Awww... I really miss this! :x This video was their duet from the 2nd Heartstrings FM in Japan! 
And omo! The part @ 0:48 where Yong Hwa sang "I guess love always comes like faith/destiny." while looking at Shin Hye, and she made a stop gesture in return! :)) (delulu mode: probably signing Yong Hwa to stop before the fans notice their secret rel. lolol)
Also look @ 2:05!! The way they looked at each other while singing "My feelings are telling you that I love you.♡ :xKyaaaaa! I feel so giddy right now! ajshfkjashkjadlsadk! :\">

Have a good day/night everyone! 
Spread the YongShin love and keep the faith!  (。◕‿~。)

Guest MISSMOON

kimsoyeon18 said: and why the teaser mv relese on feb 18 *dooley-sional mode* think of it
haha its feb 18 i get it haha thats the gift sign do you think  =)) =)) =))
and THE WORD MISS YOU IS THERE  =)) =)) =))

Guest sweetbabo

Hey anybody notice the flower carrying yonghwa . ..... ahem i mean in the teaser . He is holding a bouquet

..well yonghwa yah u like to hand out flowers to ur girl on stage too right .....

Doea this mv story sounds somewat familiar ????

Yonghwa yah with flowers is a killer

Cant wait cant stop

Miss you

GOODMORNIGHT TO ALL STILL CANT GET OVER OF THIS IT MAKES MY DAY HAPPY EVEN I HAVE COLD HERE xD
that cheeckbones soo sweet she's blushing
1620800_634020516635764_2067558459_n.jpg

by the way the two members of cnblue create a instagram
minhyuk and jonghyun
i hope yonghwa too
cr: @CNBLUESGFC

mornight :)

1922019_734766026563049_1224438691_n.jpg1962662_734766023229716_136810514_n.jpg

Archived