The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

GoodAfternoon to all waaaaa the video
Shin Hye:YongHwa~ahh :x :x :x

WHEN I SAW THAT IM GONNA CRY TEARS OF JOY THAT 1MIN YONGSHIN MOMENT MADE ME HAPPY
LIKE THIS
tumblr_mo2y6f6TDD1rr6bu8o2_400.gif

AND
840150.gif

THANK FOR THAT VIDEO @EstafaniaM you made my day happy :x :x :x
and thank you for that show you made the dooliers happy 
yonghwa reaction could be like this if see this video same as me im soo happytumblr_m0sujhZ24z1rrdywqo1_400.gif

i cant wait for cnblue comeback and the songs and the tracklis i love it 
and tonghwa did that tracklist is like a doodle
i feel it xD doodle like dooley *dooley-sional mode*
i want more 
GOODNEWS TODAY MORE POSITIVE DAY
PS I HAVE COLD TODAY 
have a nice day

xD

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxshadowxx

Seriously, just watching that for about 100 times or maybe more, they make me want to listen to it RIGHT NOW. Can I too listen to it? I really want too since Shinhye said that it made her heart flutters. (My dooleysional thinking: The song that she was probably listening to was for her, since Yonghwa composed most of the songs. Just my thoughts don't take it seriously.)

btw, WOW thank you for the translate to whoever that did that. You were VERY fast. I applaud you for your AWESOMENESS you just saved my life.

jyhpsh

said:

Try to say something "neutral" (not in delulu mode) to calm down now 
This is what I see when i read track-list of cnblue's new album
Can’ stop strong love to Diamond Girl. Love isa sleepless night with Kid’s song.

My understanding then: someone affirms his love to his girl and he now starts thinking of sleepless night and …kid. 

Still, my heart seriously needs a break now. Can not work and can not join party either. Sorry!

akazukin02 said: se7enbigbang said: shinyong29 said: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think someone's heart just exploded with her "Yong Hwa-yah!" We are already EXPLODED hearing that.kkkk Party! Party now!!! There r many good news today??? Why? It's 18 Feb.... i can't work properly there's too many good news today Yong Hwa started it this midnight with his troll tweet to Hong Ki GAAAAHHH look at her eyes and smile!!!! she's always supportive of Yong Hwa and CNBLUE Try to say something "neutral" (not in delulu mode) to calm down now This is what I see when i read track-list of cnblue's new album Can’ stop strong love to Diamond Girl. Love is …a sleepless night with Kid’s song. My understanding then: someone affirms his love to his girl and he now starts thinking of sleepless night and …kid. Dooliers...this make me big smile =)) =)) Diamond girl= SH When SH hear the cnblue songs she said that "stings one heart" , this songs is for you SH and at the video SH looked affected with the songs =)) =)) Who is the "heaven light"??? Is SH? Heaven light=天*???

Guest bebot7794

What a happy day! Now who needs polls/contests (that can at times be manipulated)? We already got FIRST PLACE amongst all the ships. Our winning streak started since last midnight with yong's tweet, tho there was no direct bday greetings, but methinks he's hinting hes still up and about on the very 1st hour of his bff's special day. Then came shin hye's support video! What more can we ask for? Stomp! Stomp! Clap! Clap! Clap! Hurray! That was the dooleysional me thinking out loud. lol!

Guest sweetbabo

Thanku thanku so much for welcoming me here

I had an intution that cnblue individual membrs might b having their individual supporting msgs frm frnds ..and minhyuk s might b shinhye . Delusional to the max ....but HEOl ... a real tym support msg from shinhye sooooooooooooooo cute ..omg true friends

Can we invite psh and jyh to our party ?? Lol . Cuz som ppl thought he wont b at her party . Lol . No party wo yonghwa yah okie .

Guest ShilohB

shinyong29 said: ATTENTION PLEASE: BEFORE WE LINKED IT SONG TO SOMEONE. WE SUPPORT CNBLUE RIGHT?? SO, NOT ALL SONG WE CLAIMED FOR SOMEONE. WE SHUD CHECK WHO WROTE THAT SONG BEFORE WE HAVING DOOLEYSIONAL THINKING. shipping shud be fun right? But in right way too, agree?? Lets support cnblue comeback. And shinhye too. Respect their hardwork together. Dooliers is supportive . Fighting!!

Guest missfjys

i dont think he gonna follow mrs dooley at this moment because some people are watching like the other ship of yonghwa you know what i mean they expected too that yonghwa is gonna follow --------- i think his personal account is for music only but who knows

but try understand mr dooley 

;););)

Ne.. Arasso.. I know bout dat but just hoping.. I really love to see both of them together.. ;)

Archived