The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so who was the first one to greet our Shin Hye??? Hong Ki and Yong Hwa are awake at midnight or they could be together ;)) or did Min Hyuk beat them sending his greetings first to his noona :)

)

or hongki already attended in her bday FM. Minhyuk is mentioned by SH in FM who she expected greet her BD. There is someone is missing.

and just now he appear..

so conclusion is...

♡IT's MOrE FUN TO Be DOOLIER♡

hahhaha

The most important is

- The time he twt : 0:07 on Thu 18 Feb 2014
- The word he used: rockSTAR
- The 1st time he know how to Reply in a twt.

Is it coincidence????? :x

Did he just proving tht he still awake at this time. Exactly in that time. 00. Hahhaha...whats with me. Am i too excited????

Someone who played hide and seek just appear... i catch u Yong!!!LOL

Guest citaphils

OMG he twitted last night...its INDIRECTLY telling us Dooliers something...its a hint...
        Yes, lets just read between the lines....                      Again, another of the many INTENTIONAL COINCIDENCES..
:x :x :x :P :x

You know what's funny?  CN Blue had to make a twitter account - for what purpose?  Why only open a twitter account when it was getting close to Shin Hye's birthday?  I just answered the purpose right?  You all got it? 

Guest ShilohB

1656336_583521365075573_307425493_n.jpg

LOTTE-did she mention in her tweet last time..want to be there?? place of hope & dream?? yeah, coz she miss someone??
and that someone suddenly sing "Falling Slowly" in his concert?? the song that she wants her BF sing for her?? kekkeke
just saying....

Guest ShilohB

(FA)
Parents' video message during FM

Dad did most of the talking while mom smiled looking at dad then the camera. "do we love you? do we wish you a happy birthday?"
Shin hye cried when she heard their message. This fan says this is an affectionate family. Moms eyes were filled with great affection.

Then the fans sang"HB".When it ended, her family appeared on stage with flowers and cake. They gave her warm birthday wishes/blessings. PSH was like a little girl. When parents left stage MC said "let's look at presents".

First gift was from a fan. A book about how to declare/find love. Everyone laughed. Shin Hye said "guess you think I'm not trying hard enough?" Then thanked her for gift. Second gift was an original piece of artwork from a fan's first attempt into delving into an art project. Third gift was from a Thai fan who also attended Shin Hye's Fm in Thailand. This fan brought a caricature and a doll she handmade.

Cr:psh DC

Are you thinking what I am thinking?? :P

Track List Map by Jung Yong Hwa BguC3uHCYAAm53P.jpg:large
Wowww!!Most of the song written & composed by Jung Yonghwa.
Do u guys see STAR?:x
TRACKLIST 1. Can't stop (Composed by JYH + Heaven Light; Lyrics by JYH + Heaven Light; Arranged by Heaven Light)
2. Diamons Girl 
(Composed & Lyrics by JYH; Arranged by JYH + Heaven Light)3. Strong love (Composed & Lyrics by JYH; Arranged by JYH + Heaven Light)4. Sleepless Night (Composed & Lyrics by Lee Jonghyun & Heaven Light; Arranged by Lee Jonghyun & Heaven Light)5. Love is... (Lyrics by JYH; Composed by JYH + Heaven Light; Arranged by JYH + Heaven Light)6. Children's Song (Composed & Lyrics by JYH; Arranged by JYH + Heaven Light)

Archived